Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 (3440 Views)

Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand / Igbos, Please Leave The Niger Delta Alone / Vote Wisely Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by PointB: 8:10pm On May 26, 2013
Dozzybaba, that's some nice point you made there about Awo vs Buhari!

I find myself agreeing with you. Much I detest the bigot Buhari, I think I will vote him in contest with the treachery symbolised by Awo. Igbos made the right call in the election.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by PointB: 8:10pm On May 26, 2013
Dozzybaba, that's some nice point you made there about Awo vs Buhari!

I find myself agreeing with you. Much I detest the bigot Buhari, I think I will vote him in contest with the treachery symbolised by Awo. Igbos made the right call in that election.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2013
dozzybaba: Oh i lick hausa A.z.z cos my Dad voted Shagari over an infanticidal power-drunk nihist like Awo. What moral right did he have to campaign in Aba after banning stockfish and second hand clothes...the only commodity the poorest people in Africa at that time(Igbo) could afford. What did he expect...5 millions Igbo votes?...from the dead ones or the ones without roofs over their head after he seized their properties. It is a pity for you..we saw to it he never tasted presidency...i will choose even Buhari (with all his idiosyncs) over 20 Awos anytime. Shikena

the same shyte old lines born out of emotions and generation passed down lies. the real infanticide is the one cornering food for himself and his generals and used you emotional lots has collateral. the shagari was magnanimous to give the eastern region all it desired. stop acting like your 5 million votes influenced anything the rigging does. so y'all should stop complaining about the 38 wasted years of the Northerners you just admitted you guys were culprits to the wasted years. he never tasted it, is kinsmen has tasted it yours might not get the opportunity to do so in this our generation.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by ckkris: 10:40pm On May 26, 2013
Is it now agreed that Jona will win if election is conducted today?
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:33am On May 27, 2013
ckkris: Is it now agreed that Jona will win if election is conducted today?

That GEJ will remain in Aso Rock till 2019 is a no brainer. Even a foetus in the womb knows that.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by automaticcarzz: 12:38am On May 27, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

That GEJ will remain in Aso Rock till 2019 is a no brainier. Even a foetus in the womb knows that.

You once claimed monopoly to knowledge of English Language when it comes to grammar and spellings but I just checked some of your posts and you are not all you claimed to be.

Wrong: "no brainier" X
"foetus" X

Right: no brainer
fetus
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Nobody: 1:48am On May 27, 2013
grin grin. very funny thread.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Nobody: 1:48am On May 27, 2013
eggheaders:

the same shyte old lines born out of emotions and generation passed down lies. the real infanticide is the one cornering food for himself and his generals and used you emotional lots has collateral. the shagari was magnanimous to give the eastern region all it desired. stop acting like your 5 million votes influenced anything the rigging does. so y'all should stop complaining about the 38 wasted years of the Northerners you just admitted you guys were culprits to the wasted years. he never tasted it, is kinsmen has tasted it yours might not get the opportunity to do so in this our generation.
Emotions?...oh spare me that empty talkie..his war crimes and genocidal utterances are well documented(something you lots have strived hard to hide in history classrooms) British journalists,American Journalists, red cross, Caritas, Richard Nixon, Charles De gualle, Carl von rosen, Martin luther King Jr were all witnesses to the genocide your Awo committed . They can not all be wrong and you right. @ the bolded...you may be right but how have you fared with all your presidential "tastings"...better than the average Igbo man on the street?..Nah..The Igbo will get what they want at the appropriate time,remember when Tinubu is ready to get richer he will of course fall back in line and deliver Mr egg's votes and his likes to the Igbos...your feelings will be irrelevant at that time. Again POLITICS IS A GAME OF INTERESTS,MOST TIMES..PERSONAL INTERESTS. Write it somewhere and memorize it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:50am On May 27, 2013
automaticcarzz:

You once claimed monopoly to knowledge of English Language when it comes to grammar and spellings but I just checked some of your posts and you are not all you claimed to be.

Wrong: "no brainier" X
"foetus" X

Right: no brainer
fetus

Noun 1. foetus - an unborn or unhatched vertebrate in the later stages of development showing the main recognizable features of the mature animal

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=foetus
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Nobody: 1:55am On May 27, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Noun 1. foetus - an unborn or unhatched vertebrate in the later stages of development showing the main recognizable features of the mature animal

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=foetus
You dey mind that free education addict. That's what you get when you have free and substandard education thrown to every tom,d1ck and harry. cheesy
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by automaticcarzz: 2:03am On May 27, 2013
dozzybaba: You dey mind that free education addict. That what you get when you have free and substandard education thrown to every tom,d1ck and harry. cheesy

And your paid for education didn't show you how to construct a complete sentence. What school taught you to express yourself in pidgin-English? By the way, your second sentence shouldn't have started with just "That". It should have been that's or that is.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Nobody: 2:16am On May 27, 2013
automaticcarzz:

And your paid for education didn't show you how to construct a complete sentence. What school taught you to express yourself in pidgin-English? By the way, your second sentence shouldn't have started with just "That". It should have been that's or that is.
Can anyone tell me what this guy is saying..Oga free education..This is Politics section, if i were you and i had some free education to offer like you do...i will go look for my fellow free education addicts and offer them some in the education section. That way you can be useful in NL. BTW remove the speck in your eyes...how come your "pidgin" starts with a small letter and your "English" a capital. Try paying for some education..its worth it, ask Harvard graduates. grin
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 6:15am On May 27, 2013
You know the problem I see with you which is prevalent with everyone
in your tribe? EMOTIONS, You are just emotional like bitches
You wrote how many paragraph no single Data or figure. My post you
quoted was loaded with figures and verifiable facts
Thats why you would continue to be failures.
A people that act on emotions is always an accident waiting to
Happen.
A little history lessons would show us its not new, Its sewn in the DNA,
How else would someone wake up and declare war based on emotions.
Do you have any allies? NO , Do you have weapons? No 200 guns, Do
you have stockpile of food? No our opponent would feed us. Do you
have money? No we would use our opponents currency etc.
So why are you going to war? We are the bravest army in Africa and
chukwu is with us. . Series of decisions based on emotions alone.
Your brother came here to beat his Chest about how the Eastern
Nigerian budget overtakes Nigeria, We broke it down and we saw that
the SE contribution to this awesome budget is less than 25%?
Its like a Greek or Mexican coming to boast about European or North
American economy when they barely contribute anything to it.
Emotional statements Like We are 60% of the voting population of
Kano, We own 70% of Lagos, We are 60% of Jos, We own 80% of Port
Harcourt is what makes even your SS neighbours detest you.
Stand on your own dont leech on people. All these senseless SE/SS
" attache by force" just show you as desperate parasites
There is a sizable Yoruba population in North Central, You dont see
anyone shouting SW/NC bla bla,
There is a sizable population of people with Yorubalike ancestry in SS
states of Delta and Edo, You dont see anyone shouting SW-SS bla bla
bla
The more you yell the more you get exposed for what you are.
Leeches.
dayokanu really figured out the mindset of this peeps here. any
sensible person should stop doing a back and forth with this set of
programmed humanoids.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 6:41am On May 27, 2013
dozzybaba: Emotions?...oh spare me that empty talkie..his war crimes and genocidal utterances are well documented(something you lots have strived hard to hide in history classrooms) British journalists,American Journalists, red cross, Caritas, Richard Nixon, Charles De gualle, Carl von rosen, Martin luther King Jr were all witnesses to the genocide your Awo committed . They can not all be wrong and you right. @ the bolded...you may be right but how have you fared with all your presidential "tastings"...better than the average Igbo man on the street?..Nah..The Igbo will get what they want at the appropriate time,remember when Tinubu is ready to get richer he will of course fall back in line and deliver Mr egg's votes and his likes to the Igbos...your feelings will be irrelevant at that time. Again POLITICS IS A GAME OF INTERESTS,MOST TIMES..PERSONAL INTERESTS. Write it somewhere and memorize it.

lies spinners, you guys are pro evolution liars. where did all this peeps record all those things. thank God I have seen de gualle's brother at war state the page he mentioned your lies. we now know who the real power hungry reta.rded is. the same person zik and opara never backed is selfish agenda. do your brain cells some good go get the resignation letter of the biafran image maker in usa. general ekpo's civil war memo. we now know who squandered the worldwide donation to arms for the biafran cause. we now know who was cornering food meant for women and children and the civilian population of biafra. we now know who was using food and medical aids planes meant for masses to smuggle weapons. ask yourself man why large proportion of biafran veterans speak ill of ojukwu. atleast I have met up to 6 of them. the most bitter was the amputated tailor in ochanga market according to him no compensation nor retirement for them. only the war general and his family were enjoying the spoils of war. laughing in gibberish. supporting who the presidency is or been the president has not really benefitted any region alaigbo inclusive. but our opposition stance has made for us immense benefit developed infrastructure and human resources. that why your kinsmen keep trooping to the south west like it some sort of Mecca. same reason your new bed fellows keep whining of yorubas getting large employment slot in oil and gas companies. your leaders did'nt deem it fit to give y'all education. same tinubu/ fashola doesn't give a hoot about you guys pay your tax and abide by our rules. or else we gonna send y'all back to alaigbo like those onces dropped at upper iweka end of the niger bridge.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Nobody: 6:55am On May 27, 2013
eggheaders: You know the problem I see with you which is prevalent with everyone
in your tribe? EMOTIONS, You are just emotional like bitches
You wrote how many paragraph no single Data or figure. My post you
quoted was loaded with figures and verifiable facts
Thats why you would continue to be failures.
A people that act on emotions is always an accident waiting to
Happen.
A little history lessons would show us its not new, Its sewn in the DNA,
How else would someone wake up and declare war based on emotions.
Do you have any allies? NO , Do you have weapons? No 200 guns, Do
you have stockpile of food? No our opponent would feed us. Do you
have money? No we would use our opponents currency etc.
So why are you going to war? We are the bravest army in Africa and
chukwu is with us. . Series of decisions based on emotions alone.
Your brother came here to beat his Chest about how the Eastern
Nigerian budget overtakes Nigeria, We broke it down and we saw that
the SE contribution to this awesome budget is less than 25%?
Its like a Greek or Mexican coming to boast about European or North
American economy when they barely contribute anything to it.
Emotional statements Like We are 60% of the voting population of
Kano, We own 70% of Lagos, We are 60% of Jos, We own 80% of Port
Harcourt is what makes even your SS neighbours detest you.
Stand on your own dont leech on people. All these senseless SE/SS
" attache by force" just show you as desperate parasites
There is a sizable Yoruba population in North Central, You dont see
anyone shouting SW/NC bla bla,
There is a sizable population of people with Yorubalike ancestry in SS
states of Delta and Edo, You dont see anyone shouting SW-SS bla bla
bla
The more you yell the more you get exposed for what you are.
Leeches.
dayokanu really figured out the mindset of this peeps here. any
sensible person should stop doing a back and forth with this set of
programmed humanoids.
Same ancient rantings of an oil subsidy addict. Go and read that thread about SE/SS and decipher my post after dayokanu and his ethnic lieutenants like you almost had a seizure on SE/SS alliance..vomiting pre-ingested amala all over that thread. I gave a sound empirical analysis on why Igbos will make it without depending on any part of the country. Everyone knows the leeches...they occupy the far left hand of Niger. Now go look for a better job with your free education certificate..it is better than typing long jargons and making no point in the end. Yoruba votes are not decisive..do your research about that...i have no free education to offer you.case closed.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2013
dozzybaba: Same ancient rantings of an oil subsidy addict. Go and read that thread about SE/SS and decipher my post after dayokanu and his ethnic lieutenants like you almost had a seizure on SE/SS alliance..vomiting pre-ingested amala all over that thread. I gave a sound empirical analysis on why Igbos will make it without depending on any part of the country. Everyone knows the leeches...they occupy the far left hand of Niger. Now go look for a better job with your free education certificate..it is better than typing long jargons and making no point in the end. Yoruba votes are not decisive..do your research about that...i have no free education to offer you.case closed.

the same thread where you guys were whopped like toddlers. were y'all able to dispute is fact NO. Mister ain't seeking employment my free education is paying the bills with savings. stick with your hussling in Alaba.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by ckkris: 8:15am On May 27, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Thanks for the corrections. No one is above learning. But please make you no too complain about pidgin because na that one persin fit use confuse oyinbo dem.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by ckkris: 8:22am On May 27, 2013
dozzybaba: Go and read that thread about SE/SS and decipher my post after dayokanu and his ethnic lieutenants like you almost had a seizure on SE/SS alliance..vomiting pre-ingested amala all over that thread. I gave a sound empirical analysis on why Igbos will make it without depending on any part of the country.
Kindly post the link to that thread, I was too busy trouncing those subsidy rogues.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 27, 2013
dozzybaba: Mr man regardless of the gibberish you are spewing in here, the bottomline remains that Yoruba votes are not the most decisive. Yoruba voted awo, north voted Shagari. Igbo votes became the Tie breaker..the most impt votes..Shagari won. Same thing happened in MKO vs Tofa, Yaradua vs Atiku(ACN). A vote against Jona is a vote for Boko...they want him to fail..We'll resist it. Islamic apologist like Buhari and supporters like you Mr egg will taste a very resounding defeat at the 2015 polls...i assure you. FYI thiefubu your political mentor and the whole Sw has a price tag you know...politics is a game of interest..who told you he gives a rat's a.z.z abt your interest. He will only be richer and your own vote...mr egg ...will be in Jona's crate of eggs. Tinubu will make sure that happens.. grin

You guys really like deceiving yourselves like youve ever had any credible election in that country aside from June 12.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MKO And June 12 Celebrated Only By Yorubas / Comparism: Age Differences Between PDP Vs APC Political Appointees/aspirant / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.