Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

A Story: Broken Vows - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Story: Broken Vows (96536 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
‘’’’;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

‘You shouldn’t be walking here alone.’ The police warned although she found it hard to believe that he was a cop. She didn’t even realize she was resting on Trevor’s side although he did not complain.

‘You were a lucky one, thank God for your friend who kept a vigilant eye on you. Apart from the gunshot, his stature is enough to send them on their heels. We’ll keep an eye on the other one while this one is going to jail.’

She nodded dumbly.

‘So, see you around bro’ he greeted as he entered his car. He leaned out. ‘my niece wants that physical autograph, mind tomorrow?’

‘No problem.’

He waved and drove off leaving Trevor and Salma standing together on the road. Her eyes were still wet and he wiped it with his hands.

‘still crying?’ he lifted her chin

‘no.’ she sniffed

‘I’d better take you home.’ He held her protectively and they walked together to till they got to the lane before her house.

‘how did you know I was in trouble?’

‘I was watching you. I came over to see Maria and I saw she just got back from her date with Joe and so I thought I should relieve her and I decided to hang out with the little friends I had here in Chicago and we were strolling when I saw you. I wanted to call you but I thought better of it. You were just walking and walking, like you were going to run into a wall and luckily for the both of us, the friend I was hanging out with was a cop, an undercover cop.’

She laughed nervously and didn’t know when the tears came to her eyes again. ‘I don’t know what to say. It’s still like a dream to me.’

‘I’d say thank God.’

‘Yeah thank God.’ She sniffed.

Trevor was tempted to comment on her tears, how human it looked to see her cry. She didn’t look like someone who could.

‘Hey, it’s okay.’

‘I’d say you saw me on the wrong day because all I’m just doing is sobbing like a girl.’

‘and is it wrong to be a girl?’

‘no, it’s not…, I mean yes, it is’ she flung her hands carelessly in the air. ‘I hate crying…, first it was father not being fair to us, next it was Maria making sacrifices…, and everything keeps going bad and all I just want to do is to yell at someone…’

‘will that make you feel better?’

‘maybe’

‘Okay then, yell at me.’

‘What?’

‘c’mon, yell at me. If it’s going to make you feel better, go on.’

‘No, I can’t’

‘Then say it in Spanish. That way I won’t understand a word.’

She shook her head. ‘You don’t deserve it.’

‘so, do you wanna grab a cup of coffee or what?’

She looked at her wristwatch

‘c’mon, we’ll talk more. The way I see things, you have so much on your mind you’re going to have a sleepless night if you don’t blurt it out.’

She went into his hands obediently and allowed him to lead her to a coffee shop nearby and she was glad she did.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Aghagba(f): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
Okay,its high tym i tell u.glowing scenes are u 4 real,u are awesome,words cannot describe ur writeup.awesome glow.

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
20……..

‘hey…’

Salma turned just to see Trevor hovering over her cubicle. She blinked twice to ensure she wasn’t dreaming.

‘hi’ she greeted nervously trying hard to ignore the eyes that were on her visitor and questioning eyes on her. ‘what are you doing here?’

‘just thought I could take you out for lunch, this is supposed to be your lunch hour right?’

‘yeah.’ She swallowed feeling unnerved by just his presence. Did he know the effect he was beginning to have on her.

‘but I’m kinda busy now so…,’ she glanced around noticing the door to Nick’s office was open. If there was anything she wanted to do now, it was to go and have lunch alone without Nick. He was still too proud to apologize and she wasn’t ready either.

‘really…’ he leaned closer to glance at the papers on her desk. ‘so much?’

She couldn’t take it anymore. ‘but lunch would not be a bad idea.’ She stood up immediately and grabbed her purse and her coat while he helped her into it. She gave her thanks and followed him outside the building. It was then she realized she had been holding her breath.

‘are you okay.’

‘yes, I’m fine.’ She smiled up at him and received his hand, grateful for the support because she actually thought she was going to faint amidst all the faces.

‘no autographs?’

‘I signed them on my way in, and I pleaded for a little privacy from the security.

‘so, the press is off our neck.’

‘perhaps…’ they crossed the street and entered into his car. It seemed to be like seconds when they got to the restaurant and settled down to their food.

‘so, how was your night?’

‘great…, at least I could sleep after three hours of conversation.’

‘I lost track of time.’ he dug his fork into his salad and watched her with the bottle of olive oil.

‘I can’t believe you’re enjoying that?’

‘what?’ she sounded amused and threatened to pour some into his salad.

‘don’t, seriously…, I mean it.’ He carried his plate high and she could only laugh.

‘so, when next are you going to play.’

‘next week.’ He glanced at her. ‘think you could make it?’

‘I guess I should.’

There was silence for a while as they ate before Salma spoke up. ‘about last night, thanks. I couldn’t wish for a better friend.’

‘you’re welcome.’

‘I couldn’t face Maria last night.’ She confessed

‘I know.’

‘it’s not that easy…, I mean she’s so happy and everything and I would only look like the jealous sister.’

‘but you’re not jealous, are you?’

‘well, I’m not but I find it hard to see her thinking of it the way I see it.’

‘then maybe you should wait for her to recover fully her memory.’

‘it’s not gonna take long. She tells me her dreams or should I say nightmares and all I can tell her is that it’s just a dream, nothing else because she soon starts feeling guilty and all and she’s not herself for the rest of the day.’

He nodded attentively and waited for another comment. When he didn’t receive anything, he asked. ‘can I ask you a question.’

‘sure.’

‘why do you act like an atheist sometimes.’

‘I am an atheist…’ she smiled softly. ‘but you seem to be changing my mind.’

‘well, that’s a good thing.’

‘don’t push your luck.’

‘I don’t count on luck…’ he waved his hands before her face. ‘I count on reality, and God is reality.’

‘really, can you prove it?’

‘I don’t need to, because you can’t, he is whether you like it or not.’

‘then where was he when I needed him.’ she breathed and closed her eyes. ‘where was he when Maria was being cheated all her life. Where was he when I was sweating my pants out in life and struggling to get to the top, wishing for some sort of a miracle. i needed him desperately Trevor and I didn’t see him in everything that ever happened. Now, Maria has amnesia and is back with Joe claiming to be under this influence of ‘christianity’

She sighed and opened her eyes just to see grey eyes staring back at her softly. Gosh, you’re beautiful she wanted to comment but she held herself from doing so. Handsome was not the word. Was this what beauty meant? It was there and then she realized that a man could also be termed beautiful. His heart was in his eyes and she could only see softness in them

‘’Salma, I think you’re still taking things too hard.’ He said

‘I know.’

‘why do you have to make yourself so bitter against something you could conquer, something that could make you stronger and why do you fight it everytime it’s finding way into your heart.’

‘I have no space for it.’

‘sure, you do. You’re human, not a robot programmed to be full.’ He cocked an eyebrow and her heart skipped a beat. ‘do you know what I went through as a child. I was just like you, so stubborn and adamant, so full of myself that I could make it alone, I wanted all the glory and the credit and I was growing up to be a selfish mean idiot.’

She folded her arms. ‘are you telling me what I’d end up becoming and telling me the kind of person I am indirectly?’

‘and why would I be doing that?

‘I don’t know…, I mean you don’t really like me in the first place and you didn’t see me as a distraction.’

‘oh.’ He smiled exposing his teeth. ‘do you want to be a distraction?’

‘I don’t know, you should tell me how you see women.’

He recoiled. ‘women were created by God.’

‘and…’

‘case closed.’ He called for the waiter and opened his wallet

‘boring!’ She cocked her head and stood up to join him as they left his cafeteria. She noticed his sudden resistance and scurried to join him outside.

‘did I say something wrong?’

‘no, never mind.

‘if you found the topic so ‘out of it’, then why not tell me.’

‘you won’t understand, look let’s forget it, but this distraction thing’ you’re bent on becoming is not my idea of women.’

‘okay.’ She raised her hand. ‘I get it, holy brother. I can find my way from here.’ She started to walk down the road when he walked up to her and grabbed her arm. ‘I’m sorry.’

She nodded. ‘I’ve lived long enough to know when a topic should be avoided.’

He ran a hand through his dark brown hair, neatly trimmed. ‘I was just saying that if a woman who is my friend becomes a distraction, things wont remain the same and we don’t want any of that, do we?’

She dug her hands into her pocket nervously. ‘no, we don’t.’

‘when a woman becomes a distraction, it’s not easy for the man and a woman is meant to be helpful and understanding, not making a man fall like bread crumbs.’ He explained as they walked back together to his car. He continued. ‘I don’t know if I make sense to you.’

‘so, what if she becomes a distraction, what are you going to do about it?’

‘well, look for some sort of help, pray, try to take your mind off her and use the word of God.’

‘and this seems to be working for you?’

‘yeah.’

‘you must be a ‘rare case.’

‘don’t worry, there are still some like me out there and it’s called temptation.’

‘so…, have you been tempted or is there some ‘good girl’ out there waiting for you in this present day and age?’

He observed her sarcasm and smiled. ‘do you have someone?’

‘yeah, I do and he’s a great guy.’ Although he doesn’t understand the meaning of temptation she would have added but she thought better. ‘but I don’t see anything wrong in expressing how you feel to someone you like.’

‘and are you going to marry this ‘someone’ or is it just a fling?’

‘I don’t know.’ She shrugged wondering if Nick could be unfaithful to her. he wasn’t a Christian and so what was his boundary…, his ‘love’ for her? she doubted it. She waved it aside as his car stopped in front of her office building.

‘so…, this is it, thanks for the lunch.’ She got down from the car.

‘anytime.’

‘bye.’ She waved and turned to get inside the building without turning back. Trevor on the other hand tried not to be hurt by the engagement ring he saw on her finger.’ How could he?’ he scolded himself. ‘afterall, she was only a friend.’

Then why did his heart beat faster whenever she was near?
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
waistaa: ma heavenly father in heaven.may yhu bless GLOw,showa wiv divine favour grace her n continue to shine ur light upon her path. i am astonishd.truly there is GOD n am a testimony

amennnn ooooo...ese gan...praise God for ur life dear!!
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
Candis009: smiley
i like ur smile candis
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
Tanx dear
Aktually,i was speechless but pleased,u r doin a gr8 job here

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Jumizie13(f): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
U got me glued to my phone since 7:00am. Ride on girl and keep on GLOWING

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Ariyke: 12:41am On Jun 21, 2013
Awesome kiss

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by emsheddy(m): 1:12am On Jun 21, 2013
thanks my lady for helping me end my night in glamour after the national team tried to spoil it. U too much jare. More gunshots for u dear

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by emygreat747(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2013
EYAH!!!!,for trevor

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by sconp: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2013
Glowingscenes, love ur story its wonderful. And if there is anything am very happy about it is the way u update ur story unlike some other writers

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by oyestephen(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2013
Trevor superman and atheist salma....hmm....*winks*

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2013
Glowbaby, may God continue to strengthen u. muuuuuuuaaaaaaah!

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
titigold: Glowbaby, may God continue to strengthen u. muuuuuuuaaaaaaah!

muahhhhhhhh....amen babes
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
salma, could you come into my office for a minute.’

Salma turned to see Nick beckoning her into his office. She stood up reluctantly still conscious of the eyes on her. she wouldn’t be surprised if she saw her name and her face on entertainment news tomorrow or even tonight with Trevor Graham of the Houston Rockets. She could imagine the head title already.

She entered and closed the door behind her

‘yes?’

‘sit down.’ He said calmly watching her intently. ‘so, how have you been.’

‘fine.’

‘good.’ He nodded

‘is this what you called me in for, Nick?’

He let out a great sigh. ‘who was that guy?’

‘Trevor Graham.’

His eyes widened. ‘trevor graham, the basketball player?’

‘yes.’

‘wow! So that fast?’

Her defenses rose. ‘what do you mean Nick?’

‘you know what I mean.’ He jerked up from his seat. ‘you have the guts to go out with him for lunch while I was here waiting for you?’

‘if I do remember clearly Nick, you didn’t ask me if you wanted to do lunch.’

‘and when did we start asking about lunch dates?’

‘since last night I left your apartment and you didn’t call me.’ Or follow me to make sure I didn’t get raped

‘oh really, so you had some rebound guy at my doorstep. And not only is he some rebound guy, he’s Trevor Graham! I can’t believe this.’

She stood up to leave ‘I can’t stand this.’

‘you’re not gonna walk out on me again, are you?’

‘that’s what I’m about doing.’ She headed for the door but he jerked her to look into her eyes. ‘don’t you dare!’

‘or what are you gonna do?’ she gritted her teeth but that was before he crushed his mouth on hers. She struggled free and slapped him. he recovered and pulled back

‘don’t you dare touch me.’ She cried looking like a wild woman. ‘don’t you ever.’

‘salma, I’m sorry.’

She breathed slowly and held herself from crying. Everything was feeling so overwhelming for her and she couldn’t take it anymore.

‘please.’ He moved towards her and saw her hands raised against him. if there was anything she didn’t like, it was a man acting like he could dominate her. did he think she would be excited the way he had acted aggressively towards her. what kind of passion burned in him that she didn’t know about

‘I just want to be alone, right now.’ She closed her eyes and rested on the wall, trying to compose herself at the same time.

‘you can take the day off.’ He pleaded. ‘and if you don’t wanna come…’

‘no, I mean I need some time to think if this is what I really want.’ She smoothened her dress and her hair. She headed straight for her desk and started packing her things. She had to leave, right now or she didn’t know what next she would do. She had always been in control but now, she felt control slipping out of her hands.

‘you okay, Salma?’ her co-worker asked

‘no, I’m not feeling too well.’ She hurriedly picked her car keys and rushed downstairs to get a cab that was going to take her straight home. It was there and then she realized being a distraction wasn’t as lovely as it seemed when memories were beginning to wage war in her head and her soul
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

‘I think you’d better stop now.’ Maria cautioned and joe stopped the swing and came to face her.

‘suddenly scared?’

‘no, but I’m worried about the babies.’

‘I’m sorry.’ His brows furrowed but she touched his face. ‘that doesn’t mean I didn’t have a nice time.’

‘so,’ he helped her down on the ground. ‘I told Melissa to prepare your favourite cream with toppings. I’ll go get two for the both of us.’

‘bring me a bowl of that cold ice cream.’ She teased and went over to the patio to sit waiting for him and watching the stars. He came behind her and passed her a cup.

‘you look great.’ She commented observing his shirt for the first time that day.

‘you’re not bad either.’ He dipped his spoon into his cup and allowed the cream dissolve in his mouth.

‘so, there’s one question I’ve been wanting to ask you but I never had the chance of asking.’

‘okay.’

‘you seem to have come from a Christian home, so what happened before your present conversion.’

He was quiet for a while and she added. ‘if you don’t wanna tell me, it’s okay.’

‘no, I should.’ He dropped his cup and held her hands. ‘I don’t want to hide anything from you anymore.., so I’m going to tell you.’

‘okay.’ She sat like she was ready for anything.

‘it’s been so long, I actually thought I was never going to say this but since you asked, I allowed myself to get carried away by my mum’s sickness.

‘Magaret loved God so much when she was alive. As a child, I grew up both with my parents and my grandmother. I was kinda rebellious then but I loved her. I mean, she was the best mother you could wish for. She was honest, so kind and lovely. So devoted to God, wanting to please him and making sure we stick by the rules all the time. Jason was the good son and I guess I was just the opposite but she loved me through and through, telling me she would keep on loving me even if I was as ‘stubborn as the word itself. She talked about God loving us even when we didn’t, even when we displeased him.

she believed so much in me even when my father wouldn’t. she would tell me she would be there to see me when I get a good job, get married and come over to see her, but you know what hurt me the most, she wasn’t able to. I mean…, she was dying of cancer and no one even told me till it started getting worse and her chemotherapy was telling on her. I was too selfish to know she was even dying. And so, I prayed.

I told God that if he could just make her survive, if he could heal her…, I mean she’d told me stories of people in the bible who got healed or got answered when they called on God and I stared at her as she started getting bald, started staying indoors and then in the hospital. Dad was worse. It was like his life was being taken away from him and I kept praying. She would cry sometimes when no one was watching or when Denver was with her, talking to her and reading the bible to her and I just stared at that dark room wondering how God felt that this lovely woman was dying painfully.

‘and then, the night she died, I was with her, promising her that I would change and do everything God wanted if God made her well, and you know what she told me before she closed her eyes. She said, ‘I’m going to someplace better than earth, Joey and I want you to be happy for me.’ I mean I looked at her like she’d gone insane. Happy in death? I see people and they’re scared of dying and my own mother was happy…’ he shook his head laughing at himself. ‘Trevor later explained to me that her death was probably a call to repentance like Jesus said in the bible…, is it…umh I can’t remember.

‘luke.’ Maria said as her eyes began to mist. ‘saint luke.’

‘yeah, luke.’ He nodded in agreement. ’Where he talked about the people that died and they said probably due to their sins. Trevor explained to me that instead of blaming God, why not look at that situation and think over it well. What if my mother’s death was a call to repentance and I didn’t see it. Too blind to, but I thank God for his mercies.., what if I had died in my sins, where would I be right now?’

‘I’m sorry…’ she raised her hand to his face and he kissed it.

‘for what?’

‘for everything you must have gone through.’ She smiled as a tear rolled down her cheeks.’for…..’ she stopped and swallowed as the contraction pierced through her, her threshold for pain not able to resist it. She gasped and looked at Joe

‘Maria…, is everything alright?’

‘yes…, I hope so.’ She breathed but not for long as another contraction sent her screaming.

‘Maria!’ Joe cried and helped her to her feet. He began to panic. ‘you told me it was next month.’

‘I thought it was.’ She groaned as he placed her hand on his neck and lifted her.

‘melissa!’ he yelled. ‘Melissa, get my keys on the table please…, Maria is about to have a baby.’

‘oh my God…, oh my…’ she moaned and looked for something to grab. Anything except Joe.

‘I’m coming…, breathe…, please breathe, we’ll get to the hospital in time.’ he collected the key from a frightened
Melissa and didn’t have time to see her rushing into the house to get the things she’ll be needing.

Joe tried hard to concentrate as he drove her to the nearest hospital as her groaning seemed to be tearing him apart. Finally they got to the hospital and she was being attended to. It was minutes later the doctor reported back to him that it was false labour contractions. She wasn’t due yet. Joe relaxed and went in to see her so that he could take her home.

‘hey.’

She turned to look at him and breathed. ‘hey’

‘you alright?’ he asked worriedly noticing the sudden frown on her face.

‘I’m fine.’ She spat and sat up to look around. Not wanting to waste more time, she slipped into her loafers and was about moving past Joe when he stopped her. ‘is something wrong, Maria?’

‘I’m going home and I’m taking a cab.’ She managed to break free and picked her purse while a puzzled Joe followed her outside the hospital

‘maria! Do you mind telling me what’s wrong with you and what’s going on?’

She breathed and raised her hand watching frantically for a cab. She needed to go away from him. how could she look at him now. It was horrible and terrifying. She hadn’t expected it to be this way.

‘maria, would you at least look me in the eye and tell me what in the world is making you push me away like a stranger?’

‘how can I Joe!’ she cried the tears already pouring out of her eyes. ‘how can I when I remember everything that happened between us and I’ve been living with you like I’m in fantasy world. Just leave me, please…., just ‘ a cab pulled up before her and she entered immediately wanting to escape from him and everything around her. she wanted to think. she had often thought of remembering but she never imagined it to be this way and not in this manner where bad memories were the first to envelop her in the hospital, And the horror of her falling that high made her shiver.

How could she have survived it. She didn’t even wait to see Joe’s reaction as the cab drove off and she didn’t have the strength to.

Where was she going to start from?’

2 Likes

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Choca(f): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
madam glow abeegg
Maria's brain don reset ni? Sorry for my use of words o.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by jendell: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Glow,i refuse 2 kip quiet,u r such a darling........more ink 2 ur pen

2 Likes

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by talk2b: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ur light wil nt dim,u wil continue to excel in all areas of life.dis write up has ministered to me great especially d conservatn Sara had wit Maria abut her home.frm my heart ND daily I pray dat ur wil nt loose d vision of God.u actually made me sign up ND no regret.am so glad I did. Pls if u cud updates chocolate ND sushi twice in a wk,I wil b glad.icheck d site every day,waitin for miracle update.luv u wit d luv of God.

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by JoBle(f): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
Oh my! I had a feeling this was gonna happen when she finally remembered. Joe should have waited to declare his love,now he'll look like a liar. Mtschew, why now ehn? I hope Maria doesn't forget that she's now a christian and all this nyama nyama beefing has to stop. Haba!the guy don try nao.
Aunty Glow thanks for the update but pls don't leave us hanging here tonight. Please

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by JoBle(f): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
Oh my! I had a feeling this was gonna happen when she finally remembered. Joe should have waited to declare his love,now he'll look like a liar. Mtschew, why now ehn? I hope Maria doesn't forget that she's now a christian and all this nyama nyama beefing has to stop. Haba!the guy don try nao.
Aunty Glow thanks for the update but pls don't leave us hanging here tonight. Please ...and you are the best, seriously,you have a wonderful gift
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by vic1999(f): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
@glowscences u made me join nairaland cos of ur storu. Gud story.....u rock baby. :[i][/i]
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Bilany(f): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
OMG Maria please....
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Jumizie13(f): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
Wow!!! I can see that it's we females that dominate this thread. Aunty Glow, may God continue to give u that inspiration. Keep on ¤GLOWING¤ The lord is ur strenght. Don't keep us waiting ma'am.. Muaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by olly4life: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
Jumizie13: Wow!!! I can see that it's we females that dominate this thread. Aunty Glow, may God continue to give u that inspiration. Keep on ¤GLOWING¤ The lord is ur strenght. Don't keep us waiting ma'am.. Muaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Hey baby girlz, don't be deceive by d user name o, dose boyz too are here cos d story is captivating. Glow wit honor jare- one day we shall connect. Release us from dis suspense.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by emsheddy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
oops. I saw dis coming. Joe fowl done lay cooked egg ohhhhh
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by tonnieblaise(m): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2013
Jumizie13: Wow!!! I can see that it's we females that dominate this thread. Aunty Glow, may God continue to give u that inspiration. Keep on ¤GLOWING¤ The lord is ur strenght. Don't keep us waiting ma'am.. Muaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

We are here o....u gals just started coming...
Our darling Glow dnt mind dem o.....we plenty 4 ur back....ride on
God will surely see u thru

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2013
tonnieblaise:
We are here o....u gals just started coming...
Our darling Glow dnt mind dem o.....we plenty 4 ur back....ride on
God will surely see u thru
Jealousy tongue
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by nelxsantos(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2013
@ glow. a heart touchin story. we got many writers here NLands nd ur r 1 ceriously. keep ot up. bt jus komin in nw, dats y am postin nw

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
We guys plenty pass 4 here o. Btw i don know say ds kinda tin go happen, just didn't know its ds way. Oya glowing babe pls con continue.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by weezii(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
just when i thought all was getting to synchronise wella a bomb blew. Hmmm lets see who survives this.

Salma or Maria or both?.

Nice one glow

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / SCHOOL LIFE / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.