Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

A Story: Broken Vows - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Story: Broken Vows (96301 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by viruz007(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2013
#walks into thread

Hi all, am glowingscenes manager. So please enjoy her posts and please give her more encouragements. smiley
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Fajzay: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2013
Superb write up. Good story line. Wish it could be a movie with excellent artistes. I almost had a tear when Joe gave his life to Christ. Thanks for keeping our minds alert and tuned to the frequency of love and forgiveness. That's all we need to make this world a better place for all and sundry!!! God bless glowingscenes. More oyel grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fajzay: Superb write up. Good story line. Wish it could be a movie with excellent artistes. I almost had a tear when Joe gave his life to Christ. Thanks for keeping our minds alert and tuned to the frequency of love and forgiveness. That's all we need to make this world a better place for all and sundry!!! God bless glowingscenes. More oyel grease to your elbow.

Thanks to u too#hugs#glad u enjoyed d story and God bless u too
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Heartymaureen: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Happy ending

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Dinabella: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2013
I stumbled on this story yesterday and I have been glued to my phone since then.where was I when this story started?nice work glowingscene.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dinabella: I stumbled on this story yesterday and I have been glued to my phone since then.where was I when this story started?nice work glowingscene.

thanks dear... grin
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by shmyle(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2013
This is quite interesting and entertaining! May the good LORD increase you in wisdom [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
shmyle: This is quite interesting and entertaining! May the good LORD increase you in wisdom [color=#000099][/color]

thanks dearie, and amen grin
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by sholavick(f): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
sholavick[color=#990000:
[/color]]
A̶̲̥̅♏ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ glad fø̲̣я̅ †ђξ lives of people like Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ on NL,Your story has really passed out a G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D message. May †ђξ lord bless Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊. Have read a lot of writings on †̥̥ ђ !ş forum A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ i have never commented on any,but yours where quit different. Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ never waited fø̲̣я̅ people †̥ϑ beg unnecessary before updating A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ didn't keep us away in suspense A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ frustrate our interest on Your story like most writers on nairaland. May †ђξ wisdom of G̲̅Ơ̴͡D̶̲̥̅ upon Your life never go dry. ijn. Thank Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ G̲̅Ơ̴͡D̶̲̥̅ bless Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊.grin
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by jumzzy448: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
Awwwwwww
Glow U̶̲̥̅̊ are so sweeeeettttt.
Thanks so much for the story. Loved every bit of it.
Loved the way U̶̲̥̅̊ passed d message concerning the love of God and forgiveness.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Sumbarkaya(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
Dear fellow minister, minister of the Gospel of Truth, Grace n Mercy; I salute you.

May peae n grace b multiplied unto you in abundance.

I stumbled on your work, I must say it has been a blessing.

God bless you.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by rosy27(f): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
your story is perfect and wonderful. I love it. And i cant wait to read more of your work

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Xplicit1(f): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
What happend 2 d beginning of d story now, i wanted to read it o?

Just stumbled on dis story & decided 2 read, but discovered u guys erased d first few chapters.

WHY! WHY!! WHY!!!

Pls. Can som1 direct me 2 where i can read it?
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Xplicit.:

Just stumbled on dis story & decided 2 read, but discovered u guys erased d first few chapters.

WHY! WHY!! WHY!!!

awww, i was the one o, will see wt i can do
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Xplicit.:

WHY! WHY!! WHY!!!

hello dear, ive fixed the missing pages, you can come over and read it now. wink wink
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Martnz(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2013
Look friend, you are more than good!. Conjuring and weaving something of this nature is not natural. Hold on to God and men will read your works without your notifying them. I dont write but i know good writeups!. No wonder you are Glow!

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Martnz: Look friend, you are more than good!. Conjuring and weaving something of this nature is not natural. Hold on to God and men will read your works without your notifying them. I dont write but i know good writeups!. No wonder you are Glow!

grin grin grin grin
now ure making me blush
#chinese bow#
thanks sire!! smiley
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Harmvirus(f): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Phew! Now I can do something else..I have been glued since yesterday, Glow girl, you are good..this is soooOoooOoooo intresting..more Tonimas to your elbow girl

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Martnz(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2013
Just finished broken vows today and i felt like loving someone. I yearn in my spirit to give you something but money, sweet comment and others cant make up for how you have allow God to use you to redefine His undying love towards me. Dear one, from my heart: thank you plenty and what i can give to you is to stay glued to whatever you ever post!

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by oluwafadeyikemi(f): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
When I started reading this story, I felf I was reading one of Francine Rivers Books. Never knew we had a Nigerian who could write such a great christian fiction. Glowingscenes I pray God bless you with more wisdom, knowledge and strenght in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by olisehcom(f): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
This is d best story I've read on NL so far..,U r too gud.

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by tollydoll(f): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2013
Am indeed bless with ur story hw I wish d story will continue
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Oppy16(f): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Aunty glowing, I love u...God bless u for this story... I do appreciate u....God loves me and I love Him too!

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by lolabridget(f): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
God bless u for this wonderfull msg

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
lola_bridget: God bless u for this wonderfull msg

amen! thank u dear!!
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
Oppy16: Aunty glowing, I love u...God bless u for this story... I do appreciate u....God loves me and I love Him too!

smiley smiley smiley smiley
thats good to know.
thanks hun!
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Martnz: Just finished broken vows today and i felt like loving someone. I yearn in my spirit to give you something but money, sweet comment and others cant make up for how you have allow God to use you to redefine His undying love towards me. Dear one, from my heart: thank you plenty and what i can give to you is to stay glued to whatever you ever post!

u dont know how much this comment went as far as encouraging and motivating me martnzzz..thanks dear. God bless u
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
oluwafadeyikemi: When I started reading this story, I felf I was reading one of Francine Rivers Books. Never knew we had a Nigerian who could write such a great christian fiction. Glowingscenes I pray God bless you with more wisdom, knowledge and strenght in Jesus Name.

thank u soooooooooooo much darling, i appreciate u
and a big amen to ur prayers for me
God bless u too
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Enedane(f): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
The Brandons, Velasquez and the Grahams, what an intresting relationship interlink. Glow, hmm me idnt knw wt else to say..chocolate n sushi, den i stumbled on broken vows....God bless u, dts all i cn say for nw

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Lavender88(f): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
Happy ending.glow u r wonderful,dis really touched me esp forgiveness... May God bless u and add more to ur wisdom....

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by amieesuccess: 3:06am On Sep 19, 2013
kiss grin Now I can go to sleep. Just finished reading the whole story. Saying that you're good would be an understatement n 10ks for reminding me of God's unending love. Mucho gracias (hope that's correct)

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2013
Enedane: The Brandons, Velasquez and the Grahams, what an intresting relationship interlink. Glow, hmm me idnt knw wt else to say..chocolate n sushi, den i stumbled on broken vows....God bless u, dts all i cn say for nw

Thank u enedane, God bless u too

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

FEIRE - A Romance Story / SCHOOL LIFE / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.