Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

A Story: Broken Vows - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Story: Broken Vows (96188 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
oyestephen: Sisi glow...this is the first of your works i will read, but it has given me full confidence in you
the ability to make a christain romance makes you stand out, its not too intimate and then you start purging you heart with the blood of Jesus, but very good...keep it up, i promise to be a faithful follower
ohh sweetheart..muah!.oya come and take a hug from moi!!! im grateful for ur comment dear!!
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
Emerald dan: Wow at last....this story was awesome am very sure some lives were touched...what more can i say other than thank u nd God bless u....cos he(God) is the only one dat can bless u for this grt n inspiring piece....thank u sugar!!! Xoxo
a big xoxo right back at u sweetie!!!and amen to ur prayers

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by darlynlara(f): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
glowingscenes:
ohh sweetheart..muah!.oya come and take a hug from moi!!! im grateful for ur comment dear!!
ah ur giving kisses without me abi#crying# oya u wunt drink my juice again,kabonic oya cum lets drink our juice,oyestephen shey dey hav kisd u only smal juice 4 u oya people cum wit ur cup.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
darlynlara: ah ur giving kisses without me abi#crying# oya u wunt drink my juice again,kabonic oya cum lets drink our juice,oyestephen shey dey hav kisd u only smal juice 4 u oya people cum wit ur cup.
lara loooooooooooooove!!!! u know ure my sweetim and honeym!!! na u dey take the biggest hug from me any time i read ur comment so no shaking dearie!! no rival tinz so ti gbo...
muaaaaahhh
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Joy4mi(f): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
hey GLOW, happy new month.
just passing thru and I wanted to say hello.so happy dat u were able to complete the story.
forgiveness is the master key to freedom.

KEEP SHINING LIKE THE STAR U ARE.

LUV U LOADS wink

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by darlynlara(f): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
glowingscenes:
lara loooooooooooooove!!!! u know ure my sweetim and honeym!!! na u dey take the biggest hug from me any time i read ur comment so no shaking dearie!! no rival tinz so ti gbo...
muaaaaahhh
hmmm#smiles shyly yl luking down#hehe am fratterd o hmm hahaha dis is bribe o bt dnt wory iyaf spoil smal so i will colect bt dnt tel dem u gav me o my rivals are plenty lolz tnx dear bt 2 b earnest chinua achebe,nora roberts and many odas wuld be so mad at u cos gurl u hav stolen there spot lyt buh u sure dsav it nobel price on point pls dnt 4get to tak me along on dat day o!cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by oyestephen(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
@lara no vex naa
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by kaboninc(m): 5:52am On Jul 02, 2013
darlynlara: ah ur giving kisses without me abi#crying# oya u wunt drink my juice again,kabonic oya cum lets drink our juice,oyestephen shey dey hav kisd u only smal juice 4 u oya people cum wit ur cup.

She didn't kiss me either but her story did. I'll just take it that she did even though I'd love her glowing lips on my cheeks...you know how baby boys are 'they #blush# for something like this'.
So let's keep for her, even if its a 'haf cup' so it'll fuel her tank and she'll give us something that's worth our wait.
Glow dear, am 'felling' already because of your suspense. Every Monday is now every Tuesday. I don't usually comment on stories that are still been developed. That's just me.

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2013
kaboninc:

She didn't kiss me either but her story did. I'll just take it that she did even though I'd love her glowing lips on my cheeks...you know how baby boys are 'they #blush# for something like this'.
So let's keep for her, even if its a 'haf cup' so it'll fuel her tank and she'll give us something that's worth our wait.
Glow dear, am 'felling' already because of your suspense. Every Monday is now every Tuesday. I don't usually comment on stories that are still been developed. That's just me.

Awww...kaboninc dear...hehe...thanks fr ur comment, I appreciate u too. Oya come. And take ur own kiss....
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by darlynlara(f): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2013
Wow thanks Glow everybody are like family all because of your story,you gys are realy amazing funny and encouraging,oyestephen ok i 4give u oya cum n drink but bring popcorn o,@kabonic lolz av dcided 2 sacrifice my share 4 her and to al faithful followers of Glow at my mark! Get set! Pack ur comments wer going to chocolate and sushi!

2 Likes

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by bongila(f): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2013
Wow! What a story!! Glow there are simply no words to express how I feel. You are blessed! May the countenance of the almighty God continue to shine on you. May He saturate you with more wisdom and may the days of your life be long.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Encore!!

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
funny enough, this month is my birthday!!! thanks guys and happy new month to u all
as for chocolates and sushi. you guys should expect another episode tomorrow morning unfailingly by God's grace.on my blog so just go check it out...
love u LOADSS
@joy4mi!!...love u right back...muahhhh..thanks babe!
@bongila!! ure awesome as well,for reading and appreciating my story...love u too
@lara...LMAO!! ure just a clown!!!!
@izoe...amen to ur prayers darling!
@rajosh...i wish i cud make part 2 bt this no be nollywood tinzz and for now, im trying to do things one at a time so that it doesnt just look like african magic films wey no correlate...hehe
@veveein...u havent sed anything oo...lol
@emeraldz...thanks dearie!!
@rockyeweka....thanks love fr ur comment!!! you're highly loved and appreciated..muahhhhh

1 Like

Re: A Story: Broken Vows by Mutaino7(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
glowingscenes: funny enough, this month is my birthday!!! thanks guys and happy new month to u all
as for chocolates and sushi. you guys should expect another episode tomorrow morning unfailingly by God's grace.on my blog so just go check it out...
love u LOADSS
@joy4mi!!...love u right back...muahhhh..thanks babe!
@bongila!! ure awesome as well,for reading and appreciating my story...love u too
@lara...LMAO!! ure just a clown!!!!
@izoe...amen to ur prayers darling!
@rajosh...i wish i cud make part 2 bt this no be nollywood tinzz and for now, im trying to do things one at a time so that it doesnt just look like african magic films wey no correlate...hehe
@veveein...u havent sed anything oo...lol
@emeraldz...thanks dearie!!
@rockyeweka....thanks love fr ur comment!!! you're highly loved and appreciated..muahhhhh
diz month also is my birthday month precisely on the fifteenth. month of perfection.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by kemiola89(f): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
Omg! She didn't even mention my name. angry
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by weezii(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
@glow which date are you? Cos its mine also
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
weezii: @glow which date are you? Cos its mine also
hahahah...how do you know we re d same date?loooool
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
kemiola89: Omg! She didn't even mention my name. angry
kemi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg!!!!!! of all ppl!!! how could i have forgotten uuuuuuuu...my love!!!!!! my chocomilo!!muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thank u sooooooooooooooooo much love...
u know nawww...its not easy to remember all ur names here fa, but i try...oya come take your own hug and kiss too
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by weezii(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
glowingscenes:
hahahah...how do you know we re d same date?loooool

meant same month
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by glowingscenes(f): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2013
weezii:

meant same month
31st...wen is urs?
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by weezii(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2013
glowingscenes:
31st...wen is urs?

am 6th. Three days away.. Cant wait to go thank baba God
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by darlynlara(f): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2013
people of Glow praise the lord hm i hav a testimony, i was 'formally' born may 27 bt afta i fasted and prayed the ministry of chua-chua has changed my month and come july 31st i shall be born again in2 a diffrent month. Venue: alingo road by boko haram quarters,borno. Please people prepare 2 be BLOWN AWAY cos the party wuld be a BLAST!! Notice:All those coming should please repent according to your sins, Dress code:anytin to ur taste those not properly dressd shall be handled by d firing squad at d gate. Please cum 1 cum all am expectin u gys o! @Glow omg wat a coincidence we are abt 2 birthday mates.#dancing alingo on top of nepa pole#
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by kemiola89(f): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
*breaths down* alas she screamed my name at the top of her voice! Yay! I feel fulfilled. Happy birthday to you in advance.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by kaboninc(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
darlynlara: people of Glow praise the lord hm i hav a testimony, i was 'formally' born may 27 bt afta i fasted and prayed the ministry of chua-chua has changed my month and come july 31st i shall be born again in2 a diffrent month. Venue: alingo road by boko haram quarters,borno. Please people prepare 2 be BLOWN AWAY cos the party wuld be a BLAST!! Notice:All those coming should please repent according to your sins, Dress code:anytin to ur taste those not properly dressd shall be handled by d firing squad at d gate. Please cum 1 cum all am expectin u gys o! @Glow omg wat a coincidence we are abt 2 birthday mates.#dancing alingo on top of nepa pole#

What a birthday BLAST! Pls tell the passers by to keep my cake oh. Even though it'll be coloured in black and ash-like, I won't mind. Dance and party all night to EXPLOSIVE RHYTHMS of the music. Pls say hi for me to the DJ. But pls don't bother inviting my GLOW cos she's not used to WILD BLACK SMOKE parties.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by darlynlara(f): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
kaboninc:

What a birthday BLAST! Pls tell the passers by to keep my cake oh. Even though it'll be coloured in black and ash-like, I won't mind. Dance and party all night to EXPLOSIVE RHYTHMS of the music. Pls say hi for me to the DJ. But pls don't bother inviting my GLOW cos she's not used to WILD BLACK SMOKE parties.
Oh i 4got to add father of the day my 1 and only Kabonic, Mama of the day AuntyGlow, Bigbroda of the day: Oyestephen,Bigsistas of d day:kemmy emsheddy, emeraldz, joy4mi.pls al odas hus named arnt mentioned should pls apply in person!
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by oyestephen(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Big brother of the day ? I'm in...cheesy
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by kaboninc(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
darlynlara: Oh i 4got to add father of the day my 1 and only Kabonic!

Hahahahaha. Is that how you love me? I don't party at all, not even a birthday BLAST!
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by darlynlara(f): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
oyestephen: Big brother of the day ? I'm in...cheesy
oh lemme hlp u cumplete it dear ur in 4 a big BLAST!
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by darlynlara(f): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
kaboninc:

Hahahahaha. Is that how you love me? I don't party at all, not even a birthday BLAST!
You better nt disapoint me o cos am sure this party wuld b d BOMB!
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by kaboninc(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
darlynlara: Oh i 4got to add father of the day my 1 and only Kabonic, Mama of the day AuntyGlow, Bigbroda of the day: Oyestephen,Bigsistas of d day:kemmy emsheddy, emeraldz, joy4mi.pls al odas hus named arnt mentioned should pls apply in person!
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by kaboninc(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
darlynlara: You better nt disapoint me o cos am sure this party wuld b d BOMB!

Lol. Am not the party type na. Do you know how many parties I've 'crashed'? I've been nicked named 'party crasher'.

Your party is gonna be da BOMB! And the MOST TALKED-AFTER party in town. I'll only DIFFUSE it. Am sure you don't want it either.
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by chr1s(m): 12:13am On Jul 07, 2013
last comment. thanks glow 4 this wonderful piece
Re: A Story: Broken Vows by chr1s(m): 12:14am On Jul 07, 2013
last comment. thanks glow 4 this wonderful piece. remain blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

FEIRE - A Romance Story / SCHOOL LIFE / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.