Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Uduaghan Had Health Challenges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Had Health Challenges (8665 Views)

The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Uduaghan: Pictures Of Ongoing Project In Delta State / Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Nobody: 2:01am On May 27, 2013
By Emma Amaize & Akpokona Omafuaire

WARRI — DELTA State governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, yesterday, dismissed rumours that he was dead, though he admitted that he had facial paralysis, commonly called bell palsy, a few weeks ago, and had to abandon a State Executive Council meeting for a medical check-up.

Uduaghan, at an inter-denominational thanksgiving service to mark the 2013 Democracy Day and 2nd anniversary of his administraion, at the Flock of Christ Mission, Enerhen, said part of the rumour was that he had stroke and was confined to a wheel chair, while some heartless persons were planning to buy casket for his interment.

Restating his determination to “finish strong” in 2013 by delivering on his electoral promises, he said: “There is too much hatred in the land, so much rumour mongering. We are human, so I can be sick too. A few weeks ago, I had some health challenges. I had weakness on one part of my face. In spite of that, I went on a courtesy call with it. After three days, I was pressurised to travel for check up abroad.

“But I am well now. I spent three days in Abuja because of my health. People were spreading rumours that I was dead and they were ready to buy a casket for my burial. However, you can see I have conquered the fear of death. If people are sick, we should pray for their recovery and not wish them dead.

“We must stop spreading dangerous rumours. They are destructive rumours, they do not build the society, but destroy society and that is why I am urging all Deltans on the need to live in unity and help my administration to finish strong. Pray for us to succeed.”

Governor Uduaghan said he had stormy elections and praised Rev. Simeon Okah of Flock of Christ Mission and National Vice President, PFN, South-South Zone for his prayers and support.

Source
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Nobody: 2:18am On May 27, 2013
I.Joan:

Governor Uduaghan said he had stormy elections and praised Rev. Simeon Okah of Flock of Christ Mission and National Vice President, PFN, South-South Zone for his prayers and support.

Source

Has Nigeria benefited anything from Religion? ? ? ? sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Omen100(m): 5:40am On May 27, 2013
I.Joan:

The answer to this your question should be capital "NO" & instead our falling for more for it.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Myself2(m): 5:50am On May 27, 2013
I.Joan:
By Emma Amaize & Akpokona Omafuaire

WARRI — DELTA State governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, yesterday, dismissed rumours that he was dead, though he admitted that he had facial paralysis, commonly called bell palsy, a few weeks ago, and had to abandon a State Executive Council meeting for a medical check-up.

Uduaghan, at an inter-denominational thanksgiving service to mark the 2013 Democracy Day and 2nd anniversary of his administraion, at the Flock of Christ Mission, Enerhen, said part of the rumour was that he had stroke and was confined to a wheel chair, while some heartless persons were planning to buy casket for his interment.

Restating his determination to “finish strong” in 2013 by delivering on his electoral promises, he said: “There is too much hatred in the land, so much rumour mongering.

Source

Errr,Mr governor,why do you think your people hate you so much,if Akpabio or Oshiomhole or Amaechi or even Fashola fell sick,I don't think their people in their states would wish them dead.

Well thank God you're better now,go and win the hearts of your people,stop stealing their treasury dry and bragging everywhere,go and sin no more

9 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by BarryX(m): 7:03am On May 27, 2013
I.Joan:

We haven't benefitted from anything, so singling religion out is definitely out of place
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by juman(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2013
Hiss.
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Otseh: 9:06am On May 27, 2013
why won't they wish him dead when he refuse to promote workers in the state. Even the ones he promoted after five years, instead of thre years, he didn't approve their promotion benefits.
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by ACM10: 9:15am On May 27, 2013
In essence, he had stroke. My sympathy. Though I doubt his fitness to continue on the job. He was slow on the job and am afraid that things might grind to a halt
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by omaigala(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2013
Na lie! Mr oju kokoro! You were striking balance and you acted cowardly as well.
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by MrAboki: 9:37am On May 27, 2013
[size=13pt]lol..

Uduaghan never die, dem don give contract out for ehn burial.. grin grin grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by KnowAll(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2013
Sounds like a mild stroke from what he described.
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by alphaconde(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2013
When people say they heard rumours of their own deaths, how come they here the rumour before us. Well I don't think any one bought coffins for u. If u don't start saying the truth u may end up inside one

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by slimfit1(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2013
This man clearly has a mental problem.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Nobody: 10:01am On May 27, 2013
typical African politician, always to hold on to power against all odd, even at the detriment of their health.

imagine the nonsense lie told by the stupid man.

Mr governor, kindly resign, and go home to treat yourself. the governor seat isn't an inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Alexk2(m): 10:02am On May 27, 2013
A lession there for you to learn from; do good while you are alive beause when you are gone, the world would move on but your good or bad deeds speaks on.
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Nobody: 10:24am On May 27, 2013
Soon it will be his heart and he will simply drop dead. In the end he will discover all the looting was for nothing.
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by means(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2013
In his words: "So much hate in the land". The people hate u've stolen their mandate twice.
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2013
Who wan buy coffin for u sef? Na mat we go use bury u. Glorified and compound rogue lyk u

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by billgatesminds: 11:22am On May 27, 2013
One would ask, what happened to the lump on his face... After effects surfacing. God helps him.
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Delafruita(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2013
BarryX: We haven't benefitted from anything, so singling religion out is definitely out of place
religion is the reason we havent benefitted from anything and should be singled out

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by sylve11: 11:39am On May 27, 2013
Delafruita: religion is the reason we havent benefitted from anything and should be singled out

Exactly! cool
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Nobody: 11:42am On May 27, 2013
Dust Yarner
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Finestlex(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2013
I concluded my nysc program this February and we (corpers that served in primary schools) were not paid a dime for our state alawi throughout the service year.. In as much as I served in Asaba which is the state capital of the so called oil disgusting state, the roads are nothing to be compared to imo state.. The okada people in Asaba address Uduaghan as the state chairman instead of Governor.. Uduaghan is a bloody thief.. What he knows how to do well is to get Omawumi preggy

Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by sanandreas(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2013
Wicked man. Nothing is happening in delta state even with the huge allocation. Abeg make 2015 reach fast. We are tired of you.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Finestlex(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2013
Why won't they buy casket and wish you dead.. When your primary assignment is Omawumi

Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Mudley313: 12:36pm On May 27, 2013
Restating his determination to “finish strong” in 2013 by delivering on his electoral promises, he said: “There is too much hatred in the land, so much rumour mongering. We are human, so I can be sick too. A few weeks ago, I had some health challenges. I had weakness on one part of my face. In spite of that, I went on a courtesy call with it. After three days, I was pressurised to travel for check up abroad.

the bolded says it all about our thieving statesmen...all his children schooled or are currently schooling abroad; small thing happen medically, na abroad...n i recall this thief bragging about the government commissioning of some high tech medical facility at oghara, smh....and these same people will continue to be welcomed with open arms by the oppressed themselves n our 419 men of gawd to celebrate their thievery...naija i hail
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by tnktosin(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2013
Well, who cares.. alive or not makes no difference undecided
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 27, 2013
IS HE AFRIAD OF DEATH OR WHAT? DID HE KNOW HW MANY PEOPLE HE HAS SINCE TAKING OFFICE INDIRECTLY WITH HIS WICKED GOVERMENT. MANY PREGNANT WEMEN,CHILDREN,PENSONERS,YOUTH AND SO ON.
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Myhb(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2013
Must our leaders travel abroad 4 common check up
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by owabor(f): 2:20pm On May 27, 2013
Oh God, my state is sick
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Solowande(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2013
Myself2:

Errr,Mr governor,why do you think your people hate you so much,if Akpabio or Oshiomhole or Amaechi or even Fashola fell sick,I don't think their people in their states would wish them dead.

Well thank God you're better now,go and win the hearts of your people,stop stealing their treasury dry and bragging everywhere,go and sin no more
na u be God? who know no sin shld cast d first stone
Re: Uduaghan Had Health Challenges by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 27, 2013
To d post above me whats your point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Lekkishooting: Video Shows A Corpse Being Taken To The Army. Video #2 added / Dollar Video: Court Fixes Sept 22 For Judgment In Ganduje’s Suit / GEJ's Ijaw Kinsmen Seized The East-west Highway Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.