Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,558 members, 7,770,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (643195 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Angel778(f): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2013
Sweety, thanks 4 d update. lookng 4wad to d rest n d eveng
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:08am On Jun 10, 2013
@ shawlar, you got dat so right! Thanks for reading...and commenting.

@ angel....thanks dearie, looking forward to writing it meself. grin.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2013
PJ,u are one badass writer! That Princess sef! I hope Kite pulls out all her hair!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by IZUKWU(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2013
Repo girl,you are flowing like a river. Keep it up.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2013
@nonisofast, lol, will keep that in mind while I write the chapter...

@Izu, thanks much.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Missonas(f): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2013
I don't understnd why we females lyk dwelling on d past.Kite ought to know better than trying to light up the oldflame with that dude Izu,he's bad news especially now that things have started looking up for her.Not just because of Ise's attention but the job that came with it.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2013
Missonas: I don't understnd why we females lyk dwelling on d past.Kite ought to know better than trying to light up the oldflame with that dude Izu,he's bad news especially now that things have started looking up for her.Not just because of Ise's attention but the job that came with it.

You do have a point but maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet til you hear the other person's story.
Maybe you might understand where he's coming from?...maybe...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Eneze1(f): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2013
I don't want Kite to have anything to do with Izu again oo, they are both involved in theft from what I have read so far, if she go back to him, there's every probability of her being used by the guy to achieve his aim.

that being said u rock repogirl
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
I'm so loving this!I hope kite ends up with Ise though!Loved your last piece too,one of the silent readers#runs off
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by IZUKWU(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Waiting for the next update, munching roasted corn and cocoout, waiting mode activated.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
IZUKWU: Waiting for the next update, munching roasted corn and cocoout, waiting mode activated.
Ah ahn, ok o, but you might wait for quite a while and I'm not done with the chapter. Munch small small so that it can last till I'm done.

@Sandy, thanks for breaking the yoke of silence and commenting dear. Your comment is welcomed. As for those two, we'll keep our fingers crossed and see where their story will lead.

@Eneze, thanks, I know I can always count on you to comment. smiley besides u are trying to guess my story line abi? Means I have to change some things now. grin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Eneze1(f): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2013

@Eneze, thanks, I know I can always count on you to comment. smiley besides u are trying to guess my story line abi? Means I have to change some things now. grin[/quote]

you are free to change the story line since u are the writer, just make sure u keep us in suspense as much as possible, have watched lots of foreign movies to know this, but I really love the way the story is going so far wink smiley
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by An0nimus: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
repogirl: Go down low smiley
first of all go down low gringringrin...this got me cracking a bit.

Pls eh, theres this place you said Kite didn't 'send' them. While this will ride in Nigerian English I can't say for English English, If you get what I meansmiley. Same goes for 'what was it about the girl 'self'? ..na minor matter sha cool

*still following*
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
@ Anonimous, I was of the opinion we could nigerialise the english that's why I have some stuff like that. I'm writing an african story and that's really how we think and speak.
Okay, maybe I should put those words in italics, to show its pidgin? :/, I nor fit write only oyibo english nau, it wee become dry.
But thanks for pointing it out, its been noted for consideration grin. Please feel free to critic some more.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by cutiepie25(f): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
I'm so loving dis story. Pls come and update sum more o.tanks.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ariyke: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
So loving dis repo welldone
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sparkle1(f): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Beautiful story repo!you always keep ur readers spellbound! smiley
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by princesa(f): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
repogirl come and update na!smiley

it feels so good saying these words and not hearing it grin

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by princesa(f): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
hmm....... Izy had better Chilax oh......

and princesa i thought it was princess, why did she get the bad role embarassed
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
@cutiepie, sparkle and aryke, thanks for the wonderful praises, I do aim to please. cheesy

Unfortunately guys, I'm not still done with the second part I promised y'all. Working on it now, hate promising and failing.So sorry, please hang on for a bit longer....prob'ly till tomorrow afternoon LATEST. grin. Really sorry for hanging y'all like dis but it will be well worth the wait cheesy

@ princessa, her character was unlucky to be put as a villain, I guess smiley, Pele but she's not you. Brenda is next. Come to think of it sef, where dat gal dey?

Brenda, abi you don join the committee of chop and cleanse mouth?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Cestmoi1(f): 12:02am On Jun 11, 2013
wow! dis is da bomb.welldone!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by PBeni(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2013
Been on this story since morning and as usual the sweet Repogirl never fails to impress.
Keep up the good work Repo, just hope you won't take long to update...
#Patiently waiting
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Alicapapaya(f): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2013
Hmmmmm! This is getting more interesting... Princesa kudos to you, your good. I pray God almighty gives you the grace to carry on this. Amen.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Alicapapaya(f): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2013
Repogirl I love your story and may God give you d grace to carry on beyond this in JESUS name. Kudos girl. Pls more up dates as we await.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Missonas(f): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2013
repogirl:
You do have a point but maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet til you hear the other person's story.
Maybe you might understand where he's coming from?...maybe...

Ok o.following bumper to bumper.lol.Nice work girl,u still Rawk!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by yemitosin(f): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2013
This is a nice story . Am really enjoying it. More knowledge to you.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Eneze1(f): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2013
still no update, repogirl u are not like this nah, what's happening? sad
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by mesther96(f): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2013
being a silent follower since bt i cnt hide my feelins again.im enjoying evry bit of ur story.kip up d gud worksmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2013
I don dey vex o, since all ds while,no update. Wetin dey delay d update na
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Damex333: I don dey vex o, since all ds while,no update. Wetin dey delay d update na

Na NePa O! Am done with writing, just to brush over but no light o. So until electricity returns, pwease bear with me, thainks.

Guys, thanks much for the wonderful comments and praises and even prayers, *head swelling tinz*. I'm just glad y'all are feeling the story. Thanks very much.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MumZ(f): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
Repo, pple dey wait 4 update 4 ur blog o. Den stil dey chapter 9, no b everybody wey dey ffg ur blog dey nairaland , call dem cme here 2 read 10 n 11.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mum Z :
Repo, pple dey wait 4 update 4 ur blog o. Den stil dey chapter 9, no b everybody wey dey ffg ur blog dey nairaland , call dem cme here 2 read 10 n 11.
Noted, will do it later today, been postponing it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.