Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,667 members, 7,770,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:02 PM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (643214 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
@DonaldYusuf grin thank you thank you thank you, I am humbly humbled, lol.

Thanks a lot, feedback like yours is what makes me enjoy writing, it's encouraging and boosts my confidence... I'm happy to know you enjoyed the story so well....the story will be published in due time.

Thanks again.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by peter4d2(m): 12:23am On Dec 03, 2014
Really luvly piece read it all d way 4rm pg1 till d end n I guess dis piece of writing shuld b a year older nau well more ink 2 ur pen.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
False Pretenses now available on eBook, thainks! grin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by kizzykeziah: 8:09am On Feb 15, 2015
I started reading false pretenses in 2013 and got hooked so I went on to one who waits on your blog ( only wasn't so happy it wasn't complete there sad ). I've been following you since cool.

Well, now I'm on forever always and I have to say again that you are awesome, aunty Repo.

Glad you've got false pretenses on eBook now.

I remain your fan always maybe I could pass for number two fan since trishap is one smiley
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by TrishaP(f): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2015
kizzykeziah:
I started reading false pretenses in 2013 and got hooked so I went on to one who waits on your blog ( only wasn't so happy it wasn't complete there sad ). I've been following you since cool.

Well, now I'm on forever always and I have to say again that you are awesome, aunty Repo.

Glad you've got false pretenses on eBook now.

I remain your fan always maybe I could pass for number two fan since trishap is one smiley
smiley
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by leppyj(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2015
repogirl:
False Pretenses now available on eBook, thainks! grin

How do I get the ebook pls?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2015
leppyj:

How do I get the ebook pls?
pls send me a mail, pejuamadi@gmail.com for details, thanks.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by gentlelily(f): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Weldone aunty repo u did justice to the story,u are rare among women. I joined nairaland this year and I luckily stormed on this wonderful write up but couldn't finish it because towards d end some posts were being removed. Sorry for asking how could one get d remaining of d stories,I will be waiting for your response. U too much
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by morgann(f): 2:29am On Mar 30, 2015
[q
repogirl:

there was no doubt, he was hooked.

yea like me I keep on saying one more
page one more page so far have not been successful in keeping that promise
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by morgann(f): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
repogirl:

hey repogirl complements of the season. you have an awesome story here and I am a big fan. I tried to reach u when I discovered you discontinued it but I didn't get a reply. I really wanna finish this book buh I can't download it cause it's not out yet. please when is it going to be out because it's been a while and I really wanna know how the story ends. I would love to hear from you. Thank you.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ohnyeestephen(f): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Hey repogirl. How you dey. Ok so i returned from a long journey off nairaland and i returned to visit Ise and Kite and a part of their story is gone. Wetin happen na. Is the ebook ready ?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Shebarh(f): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2015
ohnyeestephen:
Hey repogirl. How you dey. Ok so i returned from a long journey off nairaland and i returned to visit Ise and Kite and a part of their story is gone. Wetin happen na. Is the ebook ready ?
same ya can't find the remaining part of the story... it is not even ya blog pls do sometin bout it
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by TrishaP(f): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Mrs repogirl how can one get the ebook?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2015
Hi guys (Morgann, ohnyeestephen, TrishaP) and every other interested party...... Sorry bout my radio silence.

False pretenses is available for sale at N200 from http://okadabooks.com/book/about/9960.

Thanks.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by HelenBee(f): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2015
I really wanna complete the story...can't find the rest. Any help pls??

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by kingphilip(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
HelenBee:
I really wanna complete the story...can't find the rest. Any help pls??
a help on how to complete it is here very genuine too

repogirl:
Hi guys (Morgann, ohnyeestephen, TrishaP) and every other interested party...... Sorry bout my radio silence.

False pretenses is available for sale and no it's not on any online bookshop for now (still working on that), if you are interested in purchasing it, you'll do a direct transaction with me. Please reach me at pejuamadi@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
diz book shuld'nt end like diz nah.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by korel(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]wow!!!...ah mus say this is da bomb.....it was really gr8...ah enjoyed it....the suspense.,the delivery and everything....yu deserve an award!!....yu rock!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by mercydaniel: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
korel:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]wow!!!...ah mus say this is da bomb.....it was really gr8...ah enjoyed it....the suspense.,the delivery and everything....yu deserve an award!!....yu rock!!
please please i just read d story after how many years of it existence ....please complete it or tell us the name of d book
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by iamprestige: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
Repogirl nice story. You mean kitty died and that was the end. I dont seem to get now the story ended.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
iamprestige:
Repogirl nice story. You mean kitty died and that was the end. I dont seem to get now the story ended.
I removed the remaining parts of the story.... you are going to have to buy the ebook if u want to complete the story. It's #500 only. If u are interested, you can Mail me pejuamadi@gmail.com.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by vivianpeal(f): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
it is so sad that i didnt get to read the end of the story. i wish there is a liink to get there undecided
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2015
vivianpeal:
it is so sad that i didnt get to read the end of the story. i wish there is a liink to get there undecided
iamprestige:
BlizzydoDo:
diz book shuld'nt end like diz nah.
TrishaP:
Mrs repogirl how can one get the ebook?

False Pretenses now available on okada books for N200. http://okadabooks.com/book/about/9960. .... Also check out Larrysun's 'The Brand of Cain' and frank317's 'The Tenth Generation' on htttp://okadabooks.com/store under the 'NEW' category.

secondly have you voted for my short story? http://mobilebookshelf.com/betrayed-by-my-body/

If you havent, please do so out of the goodness of your hearts grin and ofcourse for the love and support of my stories grin, vote here by following the instructions on the page http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/

Thanks much
Peju Amadi.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Bekeebest: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
Please give us one more chance to finish the story ending it like this is nt good..About to cry pls
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by toksroyal: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2015
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by talktofemi: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bolt2011:
Well done Repo. I dey follow-follow grin

I also represent the Ijesha lineage though I'm not from Ilesha.
Is anyone from Ilesa.? Wait, are you sure you are even Ijesha?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by labakeJ(f): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Repogirl pls can u send d link to finish the final parts...started reading this wonderful story last week.. you are really talented...pls oh send me d link. And pls update us on Mofe and Zinnie's story oh...thanks a lot. smiley
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by bellovers(m): 12:08am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ammy4id: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2015
Hi repogirl, nice work here pray God should increase dat knowledge of urs, am confused at were the literature stop. My question is is der any room for continuity of d story of or probably you want us to get the remaining part from the you lunch. Pls I will appreciate if you can Clearfield dis out for me. Much love lesser hate for u.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MerryMe1(f): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
UPDATE: OPENING DATE: 1ST DECEMBER 2015.
DEADLINE: 5th FEBRUARY 2016
ABOUT NAWOT:
The Nelson Adeyeye Writers Of Today(NAWOT) is an online competition that is organized by Sandra Adeyeye C.E.O of Eminent Creators in honor of her late father Mr. Nelson Adeyeye as a way to encourage the writing and reading culture of the Nigerian youth.
This competition promises to be an exciting and uplifting showcase of well-laid out Prose that promotes creativity at it's peak.
AWARDS:
There shall be a selection of the best twenty stories by our judges. These shall make up our anthology other prizes to be won include but are not restricted to:
Best writer Romance Category - 15,000
Best writer Science Fiction and Fantasy Category - 15,000
Best writer Mystery and Horror Category - 15,000
Best writer Action and Thriller Category - 15,000
Other consolation prizes, a copy of the anthology and other books shall follow.
RULES AND REGULATION:
In order to be eligible, participants are to note the following guidelines as regards submission of entries.
1) Participant must be a Nigerian youth between the ages of 16 - 30 years.
2) Participant must send a mail containing a black and white passport photograph, age, sex, phone numbers, email and facebook i.d in a separate mail from the mail bearing his entry.
3) Entry to be submitted must be Prose, original work of participant and must be an unpublished work, not submitted for any publication during the period of this competition.
NOTE: entry should not bear author's name on it. Just the title and the word count.
4) Entry must be between a 1,500 (minimum) - 2,500 (maximum) word count. Entries must be complete, concise and bear a comprehensive plot, i.e a beginning, middle and an end (no season). Entry font should be Arial size 12 and double spaced.
NOTE: subject of mail should signify what category the author is entering his story. No entries in PDF format will be accepted.
5) Participants can compete in four categories during this competition. I.e every writer is entitled to four entries per competition. Science fiction/fantasy category, mystery/horror category, action/thriller category and romance category.
NOTE: each entry attracts a fee of #1,000.
6) Every entry must have an attachment of the scanned bank draft which has the title of the submission boldly written on it.
Account name: Eminent Creators
Account number: 0201029142
Bank: Gtbank.
7) Every entry must be in English language, with minimal usage of vernacular; and if unavoidably used, must be explained as a footnote for better understanding.
cool All entries must be submitted to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com on or before 5 February 2016 (late entries will attract an extra fee of 500). Date for the prize-giving ceremony shall be communicated to participants via mail.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Participants will have excerpts from their stories displayed on our blog and Facebook page for voting by our public audience within a span of two weeks. Excerpts with the highest votes/comments within that period shall scale through to the next stage of selection.
Final announcement of the winners shall be left to the jurisdiction of the competition's in-house judges whose decisions shall be Binding and Final.
Finally: Writers retain the rights to the stories they submit for the NAWOT competition. The twenty winning stories are published as an anthology and open for purchase after the launching. After that, the winning authors are free to publish anywhere, as long as due credit is given to the NAWOT competition and/or Eminent Creators. Eminent Creators staff and NAWOT team members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Good luck.

Signed:
Hillary Zita Successa
For the competition department.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
ammy4id:
Hi repogirl, nice work here pray God should increase dat knowledge of urs, am confused at were the literature stop. My question is is der any room for continuity of d story of or probably you want us to get the remaining part from the you lunch. Pls I will appreciate if you can Clearfield dis out for me. Much love lesser hate for u.
Thankyou... False Pretenses is a complete story and available for sale here for just N200

http://okadabooks.com/about/book/9960

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by DandyPearl(f): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
repogirl:
Thankyou... False Pretenses is a complete story and available for sale here for just N200

http://okadabooks.com/about/book/9960
aunt repo, I can't access the link you posted. I'm so keen on getting the book but I can't. I'll be waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.