Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:51 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (643192 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
DandyPearl:
aunt repo, I can't access the link you posted. I'm so keen on getting the book but I can't. I'll be waiting
you need to download it okada books app to download and read. It only works on blackberry 10 and android devices.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ayorinbolableszy(f): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
repogirl:
you need to download it okada books app to download and read. It only works on blackberry 10 and android devices.
pls aunty repo,some of us ar nt using android devices nor blackberry10 hw can we then get to complete ending
although,i started reading d story 6/1/2016 nd end it 7/1/2016 i cant wait til d ending
dnt 4get to update on mofe againg am always following u
more energy to ur elbow
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Aunty repogirl please say something concerning this issue. I read the story to where you stopped since April last year. We that aren't using Android or Blackberry 10, how do we get to read the story to the end? I'm using Bold 6, would be glad if there is somehow you can help me. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:50am On Jan 08, 2016
Temitopehleb:
Aunty repogirl please say something concerning this issue. I read the story to where you stopped since April last year. We that aren't using Android or Blackberry 10, how do we get to read the story to the end? I'm using Bold 6, would be glad if there is somehow you can help me. Thanks in anticipation.
ayorinbolableszy:

pls aunty repo,some of us ar nt using android devices nor blackberry10 hw can we then get to complete ending
although,i started reading d story 6/1/2016 nd end it 7/1/2016 i cant wait til d ending
more energy to ur elbow
okay guys, I hear you.

I am working on having it on pdf for sale. Next week I will have details for you guys.
Thanks.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2016
repogirl:
okay guys, I hear you.

I am working on having it on pdf for sale. Next week I will have details for you guys.
Thanks.
Wow! Thank you ma.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 17, 2016
repogirl:
okay guys, I hear you.

Thanks.
Dear ma'am, and next week has gone o. Forgive me for being in haste, I'm just eager to read the story to completion.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by emyblinkx(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
after chapter 1 it skipped
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by sirAmeh(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nice!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by sirAmeh(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nice!!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:30am On Jan 28, 2016
ayorinbolableszy:

more energy to ur elbow
Temitopehleb:
Dear ma'am, and next week has gone o. Forgive me for being in haste, I'm just eager to read the story to completion.

Alright guys, a solution is now here, pls follow the link.

http://nigerianwritershub.com/2016/01/03/false-pretenses/
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:33am On Jan 28, 2016
DandyPearl:
aunt repo, I can't access the link you posted. I'm so keen on getting the book but I can't. I'll be waiting
http://nigerianwritershub.com/2016/01/03/false-pretenses/ pls follow the link if you haven't gotten the book already.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by okhiai1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Anuty repo how we way God never dash andriod go take get am na cc;repogirl
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 6:16am On Jan 30, 2016
okhiai1:
Anuty
repo
how
we
way
God
never
dash
andriod
go
take
get
am
na
cc;repogirl
lol, you can get the pdf copy, follow this link to see how.http://nigerianwritershub.com/2016/01/03/false-pretenses/
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by okhiai1(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2016
repogirl:
lol, you can get the pdf copy, follow this link to see how.http://nigerianwritershub.com/2016/01/03/false-pretenses/
ya
pdf
no
go
show
for
java
na
and
if
i
tell
my
bro
say
na
book
i
wan
use
him
android
read
the
yeye
go
too
much
cause
me
no
be
guy
way
too
to
dey
read
so
jar
copy
dey
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 6:45am On Jan 30, 2016
okhiai1:

Na wa o, dis one don pass my capabilities.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Galaxdiva(f): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Aunty repogirl pls come oooo.....
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Galaxdiva(f): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2016
helo Mrs peju a.k.a repogirl, there z sometin I really Dnt get abt d app u introduced to us, seriously dear,I really don't understand how this okadabook wateva works,it is more complicated and confusing than paying ur sch fees using the now RRR method.... forgive me for long talks,d tin z dat i downloaded d app,sharaply, i tried to purchase false pretenses,then I found out d price tag is #200 and my balance is #0.00,na so I try to use my AYM refill my acct.,it didn't go through.... I then bought Etisalat airtym oo,nobi say I too get money,but I really wan finish this thriller.. Now,using airtym recharge as another refill option,I typed in the codes,but guess what? I was told the code will b checked and my acct refilled,I was asked to wait,that it can take up to 24hrs for my acct to b credited... I checked the nxt day,my acct wasn't credited,2days later,same story, ah ah.... So I decided to stop pressurizing myself,I assured myself to take my mind off it cos whenever I log in anytime later, by then account must av bin credited.... my dear,guess wat,2days ago,I tried opening the App,the first thing I was told is that my login session has expired and that i should login,I jejely complied, but then, my balance is stil back to #0.00 and d airtym I used then,I still tried to refill wt it again,dis tym,I was told that the codes has been used b4,the worst part was that the false pretenses wasn't purchased but my airtym disappeared,haba,how can it disappear when it is not Nigeria's 2016 budget?....To think that I can't even buy another airtym cos I feel that it will disappear again... mehn,I was confused and am still confused... Does it mean they recharged my airtym yet didn't credit my acct?
Does it mean my acct was credited while I was away?
if yes,why is it still not there?
And was it d reason they sed my login session has expired? I hope its not d airtym that they used to renew d session! besides, I really Dnt understand wat they meant by login session expiring...explain to me if u know pls..
And if there is really anytin as that,tel me,how long does it take for a session to expire?
pls how can I go abt this complaint as in to report it to them?
I really Dnt know anytin abt reading books online aside nairaland,and all these troubles are kinda related to the unquenchable desire to finish this amazing story "false pretenses" by repogirl.......
pls help me out! thanks!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Koddedtinz: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Galaxdiva:
helo Mrs peju a.k.a repogirl, there z sometin I really Dnt get abt d app u introduced to us, seriously dear,I really don't understand how this okadabook wateva works,it is more complicated and confusing than paying ur sch fees using the now RRR method.... forgive me for long talks,d tin z dat i downloaded d app,sharaply, i tried to purchase false pretenses,then I found out d price tag is #200 and my balance is #0.00,na so I try to use my AYM refill my acct.,it didn't go through.... I then bought Etisalat airtym oo,nobi say I too get money,but I really wan finish this thriller.. Now,using airtym recharge as another refill option,I typed in the codes,but guess what? I was told the code will b checked and my acct refilled,I was asked to wait,that it can take up to 24hrs for my acct to b credited... I checked the nxt day,my acct wasn't credited,2days later,same story, ah ah.... So I decided to stop pressurizing myself,I assured myself to take my mind off it cos whenever I log in anytime later, by then account must av bin credited.... my dear,guess wat,2days ago,I tried opening the App,the first thing I was told is that my login session has expired and that i should login,I jejely complied, but then, my balance is stil back to #0.00 and d airtym I used then,I still tried to refill wt it again,dis tym,I was told that the codes has been used b4,the worst part was that the false pretenses wasn't purchased but my airtym disappeared,haba,how can it disappear when it is not Nigeria's 2016 budget?....To think that I can't even buy another airtym cos I feel that it will disappear again... mehn,I was confused and am still confused... Does it mean they recharged my airtym yet didn't credit my acct?
And was it d reason they sed my login session has expired? I hope its not d airtym that they used to renew d session! besides, I really Dnt understand wat they meant by login session expiring...explain to me if u know pls..
And if there is really anytin as that,tel me,how long does it take for a session to expire?
I really Dnt know anytin abt reading books online aside nairaland,and all these troubles are kinda related to the unquenchable desire to finish this amazing story "false pretenses" by repogirl.......
pls help me out! thanks!
what's your username on Okadabooks please, lemme relay your complaint to them.
Repogirl is undergoing a ban presently.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Galaxdiva(f): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Koddedtinz:
what's your username on Okadabooks please, lemme relay your complaint to them.
Repogirl is undergoing a ban presently.

ohhhh.... thanks a lot dearie for tryna help....am grateful... d username is same as the one I use here "Galaxdiva"....

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Galaxdiva:
Aunty repogirl pls come oooo.....
as my friend Kodded said, lets have your username, so Okadabooks can work out exactly what's wrong with your account.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Galaxdiva:

ohhhh.... thanks a lot dearie for tryna help....am grateful... d username is same as the one I use here "Galaxdiva"....
okay ,got it.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Galaxdiva(f): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Viewing this topic: Presh900 , repogirl ( f ) and 1
guest(s)

thank God u are here aunty repo,means u saw my complaint.... heard about ur ban,so sorry for that... don't mind d mods,will be right here waiting till u comment... thank u!

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Galaxdiva(f): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
repogirl:
okay ,got it.

Aww,u came faster than I thought... thank u!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Galaxdiva:

Aww,u came faster than I thought... thank u!
No problem, I just sent you a pm, pls reply.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Galaxdiva(f): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
repogirl:
No problem, I just sent you a pm, pls reply.

Pm replied!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ofunwapaj(f): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
hi Darling, pls how do I get d remaining part of d story?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by obasegun88(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
I CAN NO FIT FIND THE CONCLUDING PARTS OF THIS STORY!
This is a great story, I must confess, but not been able to read end na die!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Arabanaf: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pls can you have pity on us and send us the concluding part of yr wonderful story. I go to yr blog and it is not there. Also been in Ghana I don't know how im going to make the purchase online in naira. Pls have pity on us. Cos since I found this story yesterday ive not been able to put my phone down. Pls if possible send us an email. Please
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Galaxdiva:
pls help me out! thanks!

hello you, lolz this kind of made me laugh, 1st off i love the ebook app called Okadabooks, i probably was one of the 1st people to get the app and told all my friends about it when it 1st came out before mtn aso started promoting it, trust me it's far easier to understand if have someone show you how plus RRR remita for noun students i guess is also not as hard to useas most people fear, don't mind me jare, just noticed ur cry, i trust u are a guru at these things by now..... Enjoy your weekend
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 11, 2016
I came across this thread this morning, I checked the date it was opened and thought to myself "it's been three years,the story should have been finished by now,then I checked the pages,I saw 82,the I said, it must surely be finished by now",I really must say I am disappointed, and seeing complaints from people all in the bid to get the remaining part of the storry,and after two failed links I clicked, I just don't know why nl writers are like this,must one have to beg for updates?,why put up a story if you don't intend to finish it,with the conviction I had this morning that at least for once I will finish a story on nl,for three years this story has been dragging on,an way o
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:13am On May 12, 2016
2dugged:
I came across this thread this morning, I checked the date it was opened and thought to myself "it's been three years,the story should have been finished by now,then I checked the pages,I saw 82,the I said, it must surely be finished by now",I really must say I am disappointed, and seeing complaints from people all in the bid to get the remaining part of the storry,and after two failed links I clicked, I just don't know why nl writers are like this,must one have to beg for updates?,why put up a story if you don't intend to finish it,with the conviction I had this morning that at least for once I will finish a story on nl,for three years this story has been dragging on,an way o
The story is complete. You can buy here http://okadabooks.com/book/about/false_pretenses/9960

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.