Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,408 members, 7,843,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Advice On How To Involve In Loving People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On How To Involve In Loving People (970 Views)

Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship?? / Reasons Why She Might Not Be Interested In Loving You Any Longer / Can This Be True Married Women Involve In Prostitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Involve In Loving People by baloolaspo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2008
pls all the member in this site, advice on how to involve in loving people because ever since a girl that i LOVE break my heart i decided not to have a relation again, THEN I NOW WROTE A SCRIPT ABOUT LOVE AND THE SCRIPT WAS NAME, because I WAS DISAPPOINTED ON HER PLS ADVICE ME NOW FOR ME NOT NOT TO FALL INTO PIT AGAIN
Re: Advice On How To Involve In Loving People by nana(f): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2008
*Yawns* Hmm, To love comes Naturally. . .U've got to let go off the past to do that
Re: Advice On How To Involve In Loving People by cuteass1(f): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ poster

First of all, your gender reads female . . are u lesbian, bisexual or you clicked the wrong button while signing up?

When it comes to love, my dear there's no recipe to failure or success. Its like a gift, you wrap up yours and take whatever is hidden in the package. You can only hope, pray, wish and believe to find the right person who'll keep your heart safe.

Just make sure you go after what you want, don't settle for less, always read the hand-writing on the wall, be very careful . . the rest, you can't do a thing about but pray for the best. For some people it could take ages, for some people, its served almost immediately . . just don't give up until you gotten "there" wink

nana:

*Yawns* Hmm, To love comes Naturally. . .You've got to let go off the past to do that

True words!
Re: Advice On How To Involve In Loving People by uspry1(f): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2008
I am sorry your same gender relationship not work out! In Nigeria does not allow to arrange for marriage.

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html

In summarized from mentioned link that contains inside as follow below:

For strong relationship between two people connect that is based on:

[list]
[li]Trust[/li]
[li]Spirituality[/li]
[li]4 Characters[/li]
[list]
[li]Humility[/li]
[li]Kindness[/li]
[li]Responsibility[/li]
[li]Happiness[/li]
[/list]

[li]Personal Hygiene[/li]
[li]Communication Skill[/li]
[li]Personal Habits[/li]
[li]Strong Connections[/li]
[list]
[li]Good Chemistry and Compatibility[/li]
[li]Shared Common Interest[/li]
[li]Shared Common Life Goal[/li]
[li]Deeper Emotional[/li]
[li]Sexual Compatibility[/li] (refer the knowledge of sexuality)
[li]Agreed Financial Obligations/Compromise Equally[/li]
[/list]
[/list]
Re: Advice On How To Involve In Loving People by PoliteActivist: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
baloolaspo:
pls all the member in this site, advice on how to involve in loving people because ever since a girl that i LOVE break my heart i decided not to have a relation again, THEN I NOW WROTE A SCRIPT ABOUT LOVE AND THE SCRIPT WAS NAME, because I WAS DISAPPOINTED ON HER PLS ADVICE ME NOW FOR ME NOT NOT TO FALL INTO PIT AGAIN

*Politeness*
You posted this in 2008. This is 2024 (almost).
So, what happened?
Re: Advice On How To Involve In Loving People by PoliteActivist: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
DestinedForGrea:

Omo wetin you dey do wey you stumble upon 2008 thread? You must have spent a lot of time going through different threads.
*Politeness*
😆Nothing like that o. It simply appeared at bottom of a current thread (see below)

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? / Seriously What Does It Mean? / What Should I Do To Find Out Whether She Had Ever Cheat On Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.