Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP (40810 Views)

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency / Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by kamelonaire(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2013
Y do they suspend him?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by funnyx(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2013
GEJ learnt a lot from OBJ, I remember how Ladoja was impeached..... na wa for these elements of People Destructive Party... cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 27, 2013
With this action, My Approval Rating for Mr. Jonathan and PDP Led Government has taken an all time Low.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by atikubaba(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2013
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by domack99(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2013
The next thing is for them to impeach him, i hope Amaechi has enough friends in Rivers House of Assembly. If not he should see himself out.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ayox2003: 1:33pm On May 27, 2013
Those who call GEJ a clueless president have no clue what he's capable of.

‎​They said he's cool, gentle, soft and clueless, yet he increased the price of fuel, making the spending power of nigerians reduce. Since he increased the price of fuel, average nigerians have been finding it very difficult to spend money.

He's clueless, yet he didn't bring the perpetrators- the cabals to book. Not even one of them has been nailed.

‎​He's clueless, yet he rubbished the recommendations of Ribadu.

‎​He's clueless, yet he forgave Alams and paid Fasheun N2bn while youths are unemployed.

He's clueless, yet he sought to increase his tenure to 7years immediately he was voted in.

‎​He's clueless, yet he said 'I dont give a damn' on national TV.

‎​The clueless man just booted Amaechi out by force just for his presidential ambition.

I remember some people in Port-Harcourt died durring his presidential campaign because it was over-crowded. Hahahaha. Keep calling him clueless while he goes to church tomorrow where gullible folks will say "He is god-sent".

Until nigerians separate emotions, looks and ethnicity from a proven track-record, they will keep getting a dose of 'cluelessness' and 'fresh air.'

Frawzey

20 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Omen100(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2013
okokobioko grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by amber222(f): 1:33pm On May 27, 2013
this is d english version of gbenga daniel and obasanjo.soon u'l see d hausa version.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by jmoore(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2013
EFCC is coming after you Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by osifred(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2013
And after Abati will lie to us that their is no running battle between amaechi and gej.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Godmann(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2013
My Advice to Amechi, take your time. Do not show your hand now.

Go to Court to challenge; only to pretend as if PDP is an option to you.

Wait till late 2014 to fight to finish.

We know we are seeing the last of PDP.

A fool will always be a fool. One guy once said scrotum do not grow on a Mango tree. We are born with it.
GEJ was not born with one and he will never get it.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by mancheeutd(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2013
i laugh at some peoples comment here waiting to see when this seasonal film will end
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by amAZEing: 1:34pm On May 27, 2013
Finally, APC has enuf fuel and fodder for the fire they ignited within PDP.

The game plan is working at last.

138 Likes

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ask4double(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2013
mikeansy: dumb move!

PDP is shooting herself in the foot!

Amaechi should immediately announce to join another party!

Am pretty sure the less Governors PDP has within its fold the powerful they are
Mind you, PDP can not, and will never loose a state like RIVERS to another party, not in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by texaco1: 1:35pm On May 27, 2013
Super1759: pdp will gradually hit the rock with all these messy issue of GEJ/AMAECHI

A divided house gives their opponents room to conquer...I see APC. Getting stronger
u still dont get it.this will make pdp stronger.it is now all pdp govs will sit tight.the president has a lot to offer.he can decide state primaries as we all saw obj did when he was the president ,he can influence things after the election in favour of anyone he wishes.none of all these pdp govs will jeopadise all that benefits because of u and me .they will rather follow the president than go against him.
ameachi chose the wrong time to dare Mr President to a duel

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 1:36pm On May 27, 2013
mikeansy: dumb move!

PDP is shooting herself in the foot!

Amaechi should immediately announce to join another party!

Am pretty sure the less Governors PDP has within its fold the powerful they are

Amaechi takes nothing away from PDP,, except GEJ is not the candidate in 2015.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Super1759: 1:36pm On May 27, 2013
eagle,eye:

just a reminder,
Amechi controls a FINANCIAL WAR CHEST.
financial war what? Amaechi is just like any other governor. Though a niger delta gov, but it makes him no richer or have more immunity than others.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by nkemKalu: 1:36pm On May 27, 2013
texaco1:
you dont understand the game,ameachi now is even useless to tinubu and co.he is only uselful if he is a gov .now he is no longer the immunity of pdp or Mr President.it is just a matter of time .now all other govs will sit tight and obey Mr President
......Arrant nonesence. U people forget so easily. When Obasanjo was fighting Orji Uzor Kalu, the guy simply left PDP and formed PPA. In the following election, PPA trashed PDP in Abia state. Now the game is so so sweet for Amaechi. APC will quickly welcome Amaechi as a beautiful bride and PDP surely will be trashed in 2015 in River state. Let PDP suspend other governors from PDP that voted for Amaechi.....it is even a more welcomed development. PDP will soon be dead and buried.

10 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by PEREP: 1:37pm On May 27, 2013
naptu2: Unfortunately, this is where Nigerian heads of state usually make mistakes. I do not believe that Amaechi would have been much of a threat to GeJ if he was left alone. You lose a lot of support when you start witch hunting and victimising people, because even the people who are currently supporting you in public will think "I might be next". As head of state of Nigeria, you have awesome powers, but it's important to know when to use it and when not to use it.
Says who? Will ACN/CPC/ANPP fold their arms if Fashola spoke in favour of the State Of Emergency even when 'Liar' Mohammed stated the party's position on the issue? and for Fashola to press home his views decided to meet with the President and address the journalists thereafter.

Someone should watch the cross questioning of Madam Clinton after the Benghazi attack that killed a US Ambassador to understand what is called Party loyalty from the Democrats.

I expected Amaechi to have opted out before now if he feels the APC is better for him. I think this will be resolved at the end of the day and this was the reason the party suspended and not expelled him

Let's watch how events unfold.

Regards,

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by domack99(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2013
ayox2003: Those who call GEJ a clueless president have no clue what he's capable of.

‎​They said he's cool, gentle, soft and clueless, yet he increased the price of fuel, making the spending power of nigerian reduce. Since he increased the price of fuel, average nigerians have been finding it very difficult to spend money.

He's clueless, yet he didn't bring the perpetrators- the cabals to book. Not even one of them has been nailed.

‎​He's clueless, yet he rubbished the recommendations of Ribadu.

‎​He's clueless, yet he forgave Alams and paid Fasheun N2bn while youths are unemployed.

He's clueless, yet he sought to increase his tenure to 7years immediately he was voted in.

‎​He's clueless, yet he said 'I dont give a damn' on nattional TV.

‎​The clueless man just booted Amaechi out by force.

I remember some people in Port-Harcourt died durring his presidential campaign because it was over-crowded. Hahahaha. Keep calling him clueless while he goes to church tomorrow where gullible folks will say "He is god-sent".

Until nigerians separate emotions,looks and ethnicity from a proven track-record, they will keep getting a dose of 'cluelessness'.

Frawzey

Well said Pal, the guy seems to be smarter than what be people think, how i wish he uses this smartnest in the right way.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Elueme: 1:38pm On May 27, 2013
Amaechi should be shown the way out since he has sworn to act in collabo with the opposition to destroy the party that made him who he is today. I am in support of the suspension, since he doesn't have honour to decamp. You can't say you be,ong to a party but can't obey the party's leadership nor obey the rules of the same party.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by jmoore(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2013
EFCC is coming after you Amaechi
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by rash47(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2013
The wrongest move so far from the fisherman
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by kufreabasi(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2013
USELESS SEET OF THE SO-CALLED LEADERS
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by GenOrumov: 1:40pm On May 27, 2013
texaco1:
u still dont get it.this will make pdp stronger.it is now all pdp govs will sit tight.the president has a lot to offer.he can decide state primaries as we all saw obj did when he was the president ,he can influence things after the election in favour of anyone he wishes.none of all these pdp govs will jeopadise all that benefits because of u and me .they will rather follow the president than go against him.
And is it a must that everybody must do Mr. President bidding?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 1:41pm On May 27, 2013
Enangson: With this action, My Approval Rating for Mr. Jonathan and PDP Led Government has taken an all time Low.

What difference has your approvak ever made? lol

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Super1759: 1:41pm On May 27, 2013
texaco1:
you have a point, now looking at this from a different angle. Pdp of today and pdp of 2015 will face a stronger opponent than the time of obj and any misconduct or a gross act of pdp is a credit to apc because the gov has no option but to fight back by joining the opponent.
You have been following news and know that many gov's hrt are gradually leaving pdp. Now tell me what will happen if amaechi leaves and more gov frm niger delta joins him. How will the presidenthave control of those states politically?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 27, 2013
what a birthday gift!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 27, 2013
People think Amaechi is Timipre Silva

Amaechi will not go down alone, he will take down as much as he can while going down

Amaechi is very stubborn, born to fight and very arrogant

Nigerians will learn a few more things how powerful a Governor can be too?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) / Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM / More Photos Of Police Arresting #revolutionnow Protesters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.