Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP (40811 Views)

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency / Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 27, 2013
Symphony007: This is officially the end of PDP in rivers state. I see some ignorant people here telling me goodluck is more popular than ameachi in rivers. Come and tell that to rivers people after what he did with that soku oil wells and this problem he is creating in the state. His wife's convoy was stoned the lasr time she was in the state so i need not say more.

Also, i will see the credible PDP candidate who will emerge to fill ameachi's shoes. Abiye sekibo? Who promised rivers people if elected they will sleep with one eye closed? Jonathan is in a fools paradise if he thinks after all these, rivers people still regard him, he has never done anything! ANYTHING!!! For the state and goats think he is more popular than the best governour since alfred spiff. The beggining of the end.
well spoken!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Afam4eva(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2013
BOA®:
It will be suicidal for PDP to lose Ameachi or Rivers State...

No Party can win the Presidential election while losing Rivers...Lagos and Kano states.
Absolute fallacy.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by figment232(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2013
mikeansy: People think Amaechi is Timipre Silva

Amaechi will not go down alone, he will take down as much as he can while going down

Amaechi is very stubborn, born to fight and very arrogant

Nigerians will learn a few more things how powerful a Governor can be too?

Thats wot they also said about SADDAM HUSSEIN b4 he was crushed by the thurderbolt from d US.Amaechi is a nonetity and he would be crushed and used as an example for other govs to learn from.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by kenny1911: 2:12pm On May 27, 2013
akinnux: All these Amechi/GEJ imbroglio is proofing GEJ to be a vindictive dictator. I am surprised that he has refused to learn that no dictator can survive long in Nigeria political space. I prayed somebody would be courageous enouch to properly advise him.

What is d proof linking GEJ
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by thelastpope10: 2:15pm On May 27, 2013
BOA®:

No Party can win the Presidential election while losing Rivers...Lagos and Kano states.

Jonathan cannot loose Rivers because of Amaechi
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Super1759: 2:15pm On May 27, 2013
berem: What will happen to him if he still remains in PDP? This is a clear indication on how 2015 will look like. Jonathan should be very careful because he is following a wrong path.
thelastpope10:

Thank you for the observation from your crystal ball...misus!
Very simple. Imagine been punished when you are trying to make a point. You have two options, either to leave the place or remain and keep calm!
If amaechi stays back he is indirectly telling pdp that he is loyal to them and by so doing, his ambition will be in mess. If he feels his muscles are strong, let him act like orji kalu during obj's time. Prove your political worth. Its his call not mine but a stubborn amaechi can't be rubbishd up to this and he won't fight back
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by otokx(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2013
These people are only making AMAECHI stronger, very wrong move.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
Omehia Contested under APGA.
That's a lie! Omehia was the governor of rivers state under PDP.I stand to be corrected anyway.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 27, 2013
I wonder why he is after Amaechi. Afterall the two governors that were rumoured to have presidential ambition are Sule Lamido of Jigawa and Babangida Aliyu of Niger. These two also voted for Amaechi, and as far as I know, Amaechi is only rumoured to be a running mate to these two men. I know he wants Amaechi out so that he can effectively weaken the ambitions of the other two but I still cant understand why Amaechi is his scapegoat.

But GEJ should thread carefully, if Amaechi leaves PDP and PDP splits Rivers state at the presidential election, that will disaster for PDP. Rivers state is a state that PDP should easily win come 2015, but if they chase Amaechi out, that might be three SS/SE states that PDP could lose. The other two are Edo and Imo. PDP will lose 5 states in the SW and 12 in the North. So meaning oppositions will win 19/20 states to PDP's 16/17. And PDP's states are smaller.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ifebosco: 2:17pm On May 27, 2013
ameachi should be made the vp for apc now, and send pdp parking.
becuase political calculations with out sentiment shows that¨¨¨¨
north===BUHARI 70%
SOUTH WEST==TINUBU,FASHOULA AND ADAMS 70% APC
SOUTH SOUTH==THE ONLY STRONG HOLD OF THE PRESIDENT WILL BE DIVIDED
65% FOR THE PRESIDENT PDP AND 35% APC(AMEACHI)
SOUTH EAST==ROCHAS 40% IMO NGIGE ANAMBRA 20% ABIA 20% APC
AND THE WINNER IS APC 2015
WITH OUT REGGING.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by mathskill: 2:17pm On May 27, 2013
when u commit murder the ghost of the victim will surely come back to hunt the killer.Kicking Amaechi is akin to killing him and he shall be the ghost to drive GEJ oout of Aso rock.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by searay(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2013
This game is called LAST MAN STANDING
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by doncaster(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2013
Foolish Nigerian voters, Two big men are fighting for their pocket and bank account foolish voters they don't know or care about are fighting each other in support or agaist.

Chei My people make una wake up nbok.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by texaco1: 2:18pm On May 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
Absolute fallacy.
thank you ooo.pls help me explain to them maybe they will understand
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by AZeD1(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
Omehia Contested under APGA.
Omehia contested under PDP in 2007 and was declared Governor. Amechi went to court and won.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by ifebosco: 2:20pm On May 27, 2013
figment232: That wot they also said about SADDAM HUSSEIN b4 he was crushed by the thurderbolt from d US.Amaechi is a nonetity and he would be crushed and used as an example for other govs to learn from.
WHAT HAS HE AMEACHI DONE WRONG TO YOUR OGA GEJ??
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 27, 2013
BOA®:

You are right. PDP will lose 12 states in the North and at least 5 in the South West. They will likely lose Imo and Edo too, and even if they have a narrow victory in Rivers, they will still lose the election. A loss in Rivers will be disaster for PDP. I see Jonathan losing at least 19 states at this rate.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 27, 2013
mathskill: when u commit murder the ghost of the victim will surely come back to hunt the killer.Kicking Amaechi is akin to killing him and he shall be the ghost to drive GEJ oout of Aso rock.
I say Amen to that!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by nkemKalu: 2:21pm On May 27, 2013
texaco1:
orji formed his party just 4months to the elections,why didnt he do it 2years to the election.
the simple truth in all this matter is ameachi timing was wrong.he isnt the only gov that hates gej ,yet others are bidding their time ans waiting for the best time to strike
.......the fight and quarrel between Orji and OBJ did not start within that four months. Amaechi has his game plans.....and PDP will be the greatest looser.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Afam4eva(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2013
A-ZeD:

Omehia contested under PDP in 2007 and was declared Governor. Amechi went to court and won.
I'm sorry. I was thinking of 2011.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 27, 2013
visalo: Apc and Tinubu followers, please live politics off the SS alone. You can`t save amaechi.

SS politics indeed! IMHO dis GEJ presidency has fostered very glaring ethnic schism on us all. D feelers am getting frm so called SS/Pro GEJ die-hards is dat irrespective of if GEJ performs or not,any dissent against his administration shd b crushed all in d name of na my broda mentality!

Wat a mistake to av hd dis legion of 4th 'eleveners' as compatriots

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Datsme: 2:21pm On May 27, 2013
A yoruba adage says "fish got spoilt from d head". This is just how PDP lost its strenght in south west. I think God is @ work, may He continue to cause disarray among d enemies of our dear country.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Super1759: 2:22pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10:

Amaechi does not control rivers PDP. He was brought in by the court. Never forget that. He is not even such a major power broker in RIvers.
but he is the gov, still governing the state. Remember that amaechi isn't ta orji or any silly gov. He knows his onions but he is chewing cucumber these days
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by newazuka: 2:22pm On May 27, 2013
This is becoming serious, watch out for the next part, coming soon.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Bensonite: 2:22pm On May 27, 2013
It is rather surprising how people who know nothing about Rivers politics commenting on how Rivers people will vote in 2015. GEJ has not performed as expected but Rivers State will give him block vote anytime. Amaechi is seen by an average Rivers man as too arrogant and insolent. The ACN in Rivers State has been making an all out fight on Amaechi ever since he took office and more fiercely when he planned to purchase the jet. ACN in Rivers State is controlled by Abiye Sekibo whom Amaechi will not like to align with for obvious reasons. Amaechi best bet is to join a new party or reconcile. Those thinking he would join APC should not be so sure.
The likes of Wike and co once dined with him and fought to their last strenght to make him what he is. As we speak Amaechi has no reliable PDP supporters. I have it on good authority even his commissioners cannot be trusted as they are supporting him only in open but secretly aligning with Wike's group.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by kamalahmed(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2013
Kenny, let me answer your question. you asked why people link the suspension of Amaechi to Goodluck jonathan?

1. I fo not thinks you are current about PDP polictics and Nigerian Politics in general. let me ask you?
a. which is the leader and dictator of the PDP? you think is bamagar, because is fix there like tap water, do u think bamaga can bite anybody without the Jonathan approval?
b. Do u think PDP national level can publicise anything without the president approval?
c. do you think s my father that tell PDP to suspend amaechi?
o boy, pls wake up.

Jonathan just suceeded digracing himself more and more with his this chidish behaviour and as well justify OBAMA reasons for not visiting Nigeria.

This is a Chidish politics?

why Jonathan is afriad contesting with anybody? why? if you have done well, why afraid? let your good job fighrt foe u?

he has succeded making amaechi more popular and display his Foolishness in nigerian politics
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Gbawe: 2:23pm On May 27, 2013
Frank-C:

Why are you so concerned? Most of you are ACN supporters, so why does what happen in PDP, a party you have so demonized bother you, after all they are already evil according to you. PDP in Rivers petitioned NWC. All parties were granted fair hearing and NWC- a body legally empowered to take the decision- decided to suspend Amaechi.

I think ACN folks should rather be happy. This is the time to approach Amaechi and offer him an alternative platform.

It is times like this, with high emotions leading to careless utterances, that the clannish and anti-democratic mien of folks like you come to the front. Is PDP not the ruling Party influencing Nigeria at the centre and saddled with the responsibility of setting good examples?

Are you incapable of balanced adult reasoning to the extent you cannot understand that unrest in the PDP has implications for how Nigeria is administered at the centre? Anybody interested in democracy, regardless of Party affiliation, will protest the fundamentally wrong treatment of Amaechi by Nigeria's ruling Party.

You cannot simply wave others away with your usual bullsh1te excuse of "it is a Party affair" while accusing them, like a paranoid delusional person, of being ACN. It is like asking men to ignore a woman being raped in the Street because she is not their wife or daughter. It shows the shallowness of those of you who back GEJ blindly. Inspected fundamentally, you all have no substance and your entire political personality is defined by your sectional support of personalities and not guided by any form of enduring principle.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by bloggernaija: 2:24pm On May 27, 2013
Amaechi is the only governor who can stand on the same platforms as fashola.though he does not have as much vision as fashola.the guy understand the meaning of organic growth and development
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Kolababa: 2:24pm On May 27, 2013
Do the Presidency and the PDP sychophants need all this show of force or let me say show of shame. Instead of the ruling party to sit down and think of how they will solve the myriads of problem facing our country, they are busy running after a governor over a perceived ambition that has never been shown in the public. If the Presidency and the PDP had let alone Governor Rotimi Amaechi, he wouldn't have been made more relevant than this. All this persecution, oppression and victimisation on Rotimi Amaechi will only make him more popular and as a result, they will turn him to an hero by circustance. They should learn from Rashidi Ladoja's case. Ladoja was made an hero in Ibadan due to the treatment the then President, OBJ and the Late Alh Lamidi Adedibu meted on him unjustly. Today, Ladoja has a more electoral value in the SouthWest than Obasanjo. I stand to be corrected.
President Jonathan should think before he leaps.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by Tushed: 2:24pm On May 27, 2013
Now...what is the origin of this qaugmire?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP by texaco1: 2:24pm On May 27, 2013
Nashville:

You are right. PDP will lose 12 states in the North and at least 5 in the South West. They will likely lose Imo and Edo too, and even if they have a narrow victory in Rivers, they will still lose the election. A loss in Rivers will be disaster for PDP. I see Jonathan losing at least 19 states at this rate.
well done ,so you are the inec chairman or returning officer abi?
keep calculating election figures in ur dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) / Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM / More Photos Of Police Arresting #revolutionnow Protesters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.