Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Dnt Wanna Loose Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dnt Wanna Loose Her (773 Views)

What Should I Do To This Friend Of Mine. I Really Don't Want To Loose Her / I Dont Wanna Loose Her.. Wise Advise Counts Please / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dnt Wanna Loose Her by rissky009(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2013
Pls guys there is this girl I'm in love with for over two yrs now but she is demanding too much this day I am not financially ok nd I dnt wanna let her go pls guy help me out...........thanks
Re: I Dnt Wanna Loose Her by stylesco: 1:25pm On May 27, 2013
She knows you don't want to let her go that's why she's taking advantage of you.

Just let her go. I assure you someone better will come.
Re: I Dnt Wanna Loose Her by rissky009(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2013
Thank @style
Re: I Dnt Wanna Loose Her by Monicasque(f): 5:44pm On May 27, 2013
sit her down, make her understand that you are not okay financially for now but that does not mean you do not love her. Sometimes a simple understanding can go a long way

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Wanna Loose Her by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 27, 2013
@OP
if you've built your r/ship on such basis, then why do you expect it to change now?! it shouldnt be difficult for a man to say " I CANT" or "I DONT HAVE IT!"...... so if these words are strange to your vocabulary then you must look within yourself to see where you have failed.

also, i am sorry to say that if a man cannot even be honest to the person he is dating then something is VERY WRONG somewhere.
Re: I Dnt Wanna Loose Her by deshclones(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2013
style$co:
She knows you don't want to let her go that's why she's taking advantage of you.

Just let her go. I assure you someone better will come.

i feel like giving you a full bear hug now (no homo mate)

@op

kindly close this thread...styleco has answered your question man..nothing to add.
Re: I Dnt Wanna Loose Her by stylesco: 8:09am On May 28, 2013
deshclones:

i feel like giving you a full bear hug now (no homo mate)

@op

kindly close this thread...styleco has answered your question man..nothing to add.

Don't worry about it being gay I'm a lady. grin

(1) (Reply)

All Singles Please Read This / When A Friend Starts Calling More Often? / A Question For All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.