Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? (1226 Views)

Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage / Experienced Mothers In The House / Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? by zigam(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2008
I still can’t get it because the topic is mind-boggling but it’s real, we can’t deny it, we have seen some ladies discussing it. One wonders why most ladies wants their mothers-in-law dead before they get married or immediately after they get married to avoid cat and dog wrangle. If you belong to this vile class, it means your own mother is not free because once your brothers get married their wives must without doubts pray for her death. Notwithstanding, some smart ladies know how to play the game well wining the hearts of their fathers-In-law. A particular lady likes using this strategy: She always buys some hot drinks and Beer for her father-in-law.

As a result of it, the man loves her dearly. So, once everybody is out from the house, this lady will trouble her mother-in-law seriously though the mother-in-law sometimes start the trouble and they will be quarreling until the man comes back home and ask what it is again. His own wife will try to explain but the man will say “my wife don’t talk, my daughter-in-law talk” The wife will insist to explain first but the man will maintain his position “I said, my wife don’t talk, my daughter-in-law talk.” Once his daughter-in-law finish explaining, the man will turn against his wife and will not allow her narrate her own story. All because of the Beer and hot drinks. The woman realizing the trick now warned her daughter-in-law not to buy drinks for her husband again. The lady went and told her father-in-law, honestly, had it not been the intervention of his son and relatives, the man would have sent his wife packing just for telling his daughter-in-law not to buy Bear for him again. There are many strategies smart ladies apply but all boils down to the same point that most ladies wants their mothers-in-law dead. Why?
Re: Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? by benit(f): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2008
How would a lady wish her mother-in-law dead when she will be one someday? I have never heard of it.
Re: Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? by kalmebad(f): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2008
@Topic

THE WAY OUT is to pray not to have a troublsome mother-in-law
such can make ur life miserable and they feel so insecure
Cant wish anyone death but will rather pray not to encouter one
Rather may she not find her tongue rather than die grin grin
Re: Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? by Dreloaded(f): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2008
some are better off dead

No one wishes a nice and understanding MIL to die. However some deserve such wishes and you can fool yourselves all you want but it's true.
Re: Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2008
D-reloaded:

some are better off dead

No one wishes a nice and understanding MIL to die. However some deserve such wishes and you can fool yourselves all you want but it's true.

Good or bad, very true.
Re: Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? by seeu(m): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2008
Some ladies have confirmed what the Poster said. I love it, it's good to say the truth. But, it's wrong to wish them so. grin
Re: Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? by chisimdi(f): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2008
Well is tru,cos i use 2 say dat i'll only marry a man dat d mum is late,unfortunately 4 mi mine is still alife and am luving her.(na 2 day)
Re: Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? by dominique(f): 3:20pm On May 01, 2008
any woman hoping for a dead mother-in-law should also hope to die before her sons get married. chikena.
Re: Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? by Akinagirl(f): 5:52pm On May 01, 2008
Exactly, karma is a bitch
Re: Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? by bigfather(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2008
dominique:

any woman hoping for a dead mother-in-law should also hope to die before her sons get married. chikena.

A VERY BIG AMEN TO THAT !
Re: Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 02, 2008
How would a lady wish her mother-in-law dead when she will be one someday? I have never heard of it.

who hasnt heard of it its what them girls say,even me sef,even though my hussy's mother is late,i would have preferred it if she was alive,atleast to pamper me alittle and cook for me wenever i travel home cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? by Dreloaded(f): 1:00am On May 02, 2008
dominique:

No one wishes for a good person to die so stop being so dramatic.

If people wish for your death then something is obviously wrong with that YOU. That's the point.
Re: Why Most Ladies Wants Their Mothers-in-law Dead? by tRoOE(f): 1:03am On May 02, 2008
dominique:

True talk jare

I wonder how some people can not control what comes out of their mouth

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your Mother Call Your Father And Vice Versa? / How Would I Forgive My Extended Family Members? / Would You Agree If You Were Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.