Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food (1801 Views)

Help Me! My Husband Is Denying Me Of Sex / My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do / See What She Made Him Do Because He Cheated !! ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by nsodo: 9:04am On May 28, 2013
My sister is taking a move i cannot understand. She suspected her husband who they have stayed together for eight months now to be cheating on her. This suspicion came in after her husband started behaving weirdly. She says he now puts his phone in silence and when he is away from home he doesn't pick her calls. over the weekend he disappeared for two days without informing her where he had gone, he switched off his phone which left her stranded and having sleepless nights wondering where he had gone.

He returned on Monday she asked him where he had been and she said that he had gone to have fun with his friends which she says that it is not true because he has no friend who can allow him stay at his home for two days since he is a married man.

She decided not to argue with him and since she is the only one meeting the family's expenses coz the guy is unemployed she has decided to deny him food as punishment for cheating on her. This guy called me and told me that he has spent 24 hours without food coz my sister has resorted to cooking for herself and her child. When i contacted her she said she was punishing him for being so useless and cheating her yet she is the one who meets all his expenses.

Hope she is taking the right direction!!!
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by naijabigfish: 9:41am On May 28, 2013
You should advise your sister to take it light for the sake of her marriage which is still tender. She has no rigid evidence to support her claim that her husband is cheating on her with another. If continues starving her husband due to her baseless accusation she is redy to say goodbye to her marriage. There are many successful women out there without husbands. And one of these women would not hesitate to marry her husband and love him adequately, despite he is unemployed today. I hope that your sister would be thoughtful enough to ask God for wisdom...
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by Ab025(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2013
I pity ur sister, she is directly sendin her husband right now to go and stay wit his mistress since she is denyin him food and am sure, sex, right now.

Some ladies shud use their head atimes, wat she tinks is punoishment is exactly wat she will regret 2moro. How can starvin ur husband of food stop him from sleepin outside wit other ladies, or does she tink those other ladies won't be veri happy to wellcome him wit opened arms, legs, food, jobs etc..?

She shud better feed her husband properly o b4 he decides to park out of d house for good, who knows, maybe it is even d food that may bring him back to luving only her again, u neva can tell!!
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by MrsMango(f): 12:17pm On May 28, 2013
Aha? See me see wahala o! Nsodo, did I ask you to come and post my story here? undecided
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by AtheistD(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2013
This is hardcore. How is he meant to pull himself together and sort out his employment situation if he is being underfed shocked.

If things pick up for him he will surely show her.
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 28, 2013
That is just one oh. Many men are getting worse treatments from their wives behind closed doors. I just pray that God will touch these type of women and make them understand that they are the pillars of their home and whatever they decide to do can either break, worsen or repair the relationship they share or have with their husbands.
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by clemz85(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2013
and my elders said;

"eji maka nwoke fee obi, eji maka nwany bisie ya ike"
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2013
clemz85: and my elders said;

"eji maka nwoke fee obi, eji maka nwany bisie ya ike"

Meaning please...
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 28, 2013
I seriously pity married men that are unemployed. I don't support cheating but then again I don't support the woman acting like the man of the home either.
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by AtheistD(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2013
rokiatu: I seriously pity married men that are unemployed. I don't support cheating but then again I don't support the woman acting like the man of the home either.

Did he cheat? I thought they were uncertain.
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by Oohrhii(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2013
At last a sensible thread to comment on.

Also mods..thank you for the jail release.. I wish you mods the same thing you put me thru.

@Op

It is never a good thing to ever under whatever circumstance to starve ones hubby. This is one of your primary role as a wife..and you are neglecting it.

For the fact that he is unemployed is the reason why she had the guts to do all these. its just a Shame on a man that decides to marry without having a Job.

Its not founded yet whether he is cheating or not, this situation might seem like it but everyone is innocent until otherwise proven, and by not feeding him.. you only trying to send him away totally.

Shame on men that does this kind of things..Is marriage a Bank account..or Key to riches that any man has to rush into it without proper financial footing?? Atimes i bow for some peoples mentality, he brought all this shame on himself, and he even has the gut to start calling and complaining he has not been fed undecided na wa ooOO it just shoes the mentality behind the marriage.

Anyway, Advise your sister to keep feeding him o. as analytically it seem like the Agreement they had before the marriage[b](Wife will provide and feed him while He would do her a favor and marry her)[/b]!

God Dey!
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 28, 2013
useless husband who cannot even cook his own meal but yet wanna act all macho and disappear for 2 days without letting his wife know where he is. he is lucky she still wants to have this cheater in her life.

@OP
if she was my sister, i would have advise her to make sure that this man ACTS RIGHT by giving him the ultimatum of a lifetime:" next time you deem not necessary to let me know where you are for 48hrs, then you best stay wherever you were........ forever!"

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by Youngpo413: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
^^^ see your mouth
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by edufabulous(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
her frustration is understood, but denying him food won't help issues either. Let her sit him down for a good talk, she might be surprised by her findings. Moreover, we only know her own side of the story, the man might have his reasons as well, but he obviously should have told the wife his whereabout its really not fair on the woman.
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Two wrongs don't make a right. Tell your sis that.

Having said that, it's a shame on the man's path if the allegations happen to be spot-on. Because i can not imagine how a man who's unemployed will have the face to still go outside his matrimonial home.

More so, your sister needs to be wary of him.. Cos if he does this now when he has no job, what will he do when he gets one and has enough money to spend? She needs to seek genuine ways of nipping this at the bud, rather than taking drastic measures at her own peril.
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by mojeed4(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
the idea of the husband staying at home without any form of income alone sucks.... embarassed

what if something even happens to his wife he'll become an helpless man who cannot provide for his children....
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by numericalguy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
OP, the title of your thread is very misleadng, you and your aunty have already convicted him without evidence, also that your aunty is a wicked and haertless woman which explains why her husband is finding it difficult to live with her.

Habba!!! What is there in food that she can't give her husband. Even total stranger begging for food don't deserve such not to talk of her husband.

Some people have heart of stone sha.
Re: He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food by MrsMango(f): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

5 Proven Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Happy / How Many Of You Still Have Your Ex Phone Number? Be Sincere / Why Do Girls Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.