Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

It Pays To Be Handsome. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Pays To Be Handsome. (15152 Views)

Help Can A Guy Be Handsome And Not Sex Appealing Or Sex Appealing And Otherwise / Is It A Crime To Be Handsome? / It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by tpia5: 3:48pm On May 29, 2013
Seriously though, why must you post a picture of a naked man as your reason for not considering someone manly?

Thats too crass, imo.

If you only dig black males, just say so without acting ridiculous, sheesh. Nobody is forcing you to like non-blacks, so what exactly are you developing feelings over?
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Monicasque(f): 3:49pm On May 29, 2013
tpia@:
Seriously though, why must you post a picture of a naked man as your reason for not considering someone manly?

Thats too crass, imo.

If you only dig black males, just say so without acting ridiculous, sheesh. Nobody is forcing you to like non-blacks, so what exactly are you developing feelings over?

what are you saying exactly?
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by ezemoses(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2013
Monicasque,Alyricist and tpia@ its time for you ladies to quit now. We have heard enough. its time for other people to talk. Ladies and gents of nairaland except the 3 mentioned above please vote on who you think is correct or brings better statements. I would choose Monicasque to be my lawyer anytime because i pick up that she does not became emotional, personal attack and i think she presents confidence, wisdom and strength in her arguments
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by tpia5: 5:01pm On May 29, 2013
Monicasque:

what are you saying exactly?

you opened a thread insisting all men are dogs, yet to defend your wacked opinion on this one, you produced a picture of a naked man displaying his private parts.

are you confused much? Or those are simply the type of men you roll with.

why are you going out of your way with the excessive negativity?

2 Likes

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Monicasque(f): 7:03am On May 30, 2013
tpia@:

you opened a thread insisting all men are dogs, yet to defend your wacked opinion on this one, you produced a picture of a naked man displaying his private parts.

are you confused much? Or those are simply the type of men you roll with.

why are you going out of your way with the excessive negativity?

this is where i draw the line. real winers known when to quit. I have learnt that if you argue with a fool you also seem like one so i will not waste my energy on people who clearly seem to lack intelligence. chouw
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 8:53am On May 30, 2013
[size=13pt]Attractive women stay, some are molested by their uncles, accused of adultery, and whipped as punishment. This guy is too handsome, is sent away from home, and receives a car. Na wa.[/size]
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 30, 2013
[size=13pt]Please, stop derailing this thread. If you must have side chats, then use the Derailers' Chat Room. If you must bicker, then take it off the forum. Thank you.[/size]

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AlyricistLaura: 9:00am On May 30, 2013
How the fhuck is this derailing when we are speaking about the man and his beauty?!
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AlyricistLaura: 9:01am On May 30, 2013
Yo how the fhuckk is this derailing when all my post were about the msn and his beauty?!??!?!

Lmfao ...yo how retarded is this?
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AlyricistLaura: 9:02am On May 30, 2013
Yo how the fhuckk is this derailing when all my post were about the man and his beauty?!??!?!

Lmfao ...yo how retarded is this?
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 9:04am On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
How the fhuck is this derailing when we are speaking about the man and his beauty?!

[size=13pt]Feel free to explain to me how insulting a member, dark vs light complexion, and a member's alleged boyfriend have anything to do with this thread.[/size]

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AlyricistLaura: 9:04am On May 30, 2013
All my post were on topic.....

And she goes and deletes my post

Because some guy walks in and trolls ME

Wtf......

Every single post was about the man and his so called beauty...

Every one I wrote...

Yet..my post deleted?

She is the one who ran in here posting black men in panties.....

So how are my post deleted?
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AlyricistLaura: 9:06am On May 30, 2013
She brought the damn skin color into the debate!!!!

Lmfao..ayo...

This is hilarious..

Every single post i wrote was on topic...and my writing gets deleted....

#onlybecauseIamRoyal
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 9:08am On May 30, 2013
[size=13pt]Because your posts tend to make a thread turn for the worst. If you left out the bullying and singling out of a member and stopped drawing scenarios of her, then I may have left your comments. By the way, both of your comments were hidden. No further derailing of this thread. You may continue discussing without bullying. Thank you for your cooperation.[/size]

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AlyricistLaura: 9:09am On May 30, 2013
That's foul yo.....

Real Talk.

How the hell does my posts get deleted ...when it speaks directly to the topic of this mans beauty

Ruin a perfectly good thread because some random low life trolls a great topic

Wow.....
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AlyricistLaura: 9:14am On May 30, 2013
This woman posted a picture of a guy in panties saying the saudi man does not look like a man....

And the guy in panties did.

So all my post were directly on the original man in the op..vs the guy SHE POSTED...

And yet you are in here claiming I started the damn theme?...

Unbelievable.....

I see why now...
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AtheistD(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Attractive women stay, some are molested by their uncles, accused of adultery, and whipped as punishment. This guy is too handsome, is sent away from home, and receives a car. Na wa.[/size]

What are you talking about? Attractive women get a free ride in life. Being attractive opens up opportunities regardless of gender.
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 9:15am On May 30, 2013
Atheist:-D:
What are you talking about? Attractive women get a free ride in life. Being attractive opens up opportunities regardless of gender.

[size=13pt]I'm talking about the Middle East. I doubt they would have removed a girl who was deemed too beautiful for society.[/size]

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by tintingz(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
That's foul yo.....

Real Talk.

How the hell does my posts get deleted ...when it speaks directly to the topic of this mans beauty

Ruin a perfectly good thread because some random low life trolls a great topic

Wow.....
Royal chill chill...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Choose One (pix) / Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos / Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.