Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village (29142 Views)

Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by rhemal: 4:06pm On May 28, 2013
akpanbaba: Sanusi came to destroy Ibru,Akingbola,Ebong,Okey Nwosu and others by feeding gullible Nigerians with half -truths about the banking industry.Please stop insulting this woman and seek for the real truth about Sanusi's agenda.Time changes history and i know with time the world will get to know the real truth about the disaster Sanusi brought to Banking Industry

thought i was the only one.always had my suspicions about that man(sanusi) and the whole drama that he brings but time will tell..........
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by naUgotire: 4:09pm On May 28, 2013
Her bane was excessive greed. She is a personification of what excessive greed can do to an individual if left unchecked! If you want to teach your kids about greed and its repercussions, use her as an example.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by jenti: 4:15pm On May 28, 2013
nonso84: Good for her. But what of the 'stolen'funds supposedly seized from her?
The stolen fund had been stolen by the bigger thieves

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by powerblaze(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: AN INCH AWAY FROM THE GRAVE AT 67 ? THEN AGAIN I GUESS IN NAIJA THATS A HUGE THING TO LIVE TO 67. IN ILFORD A 110 YEAR OLD MAN JUST RAN A MARATHON. THE GUY PICK RACE LIKE USAIN BOLT SELF. SEIKH MAN. HE CARRY TURBAN FOR HEAD DURING THE RACE TOO grin

Did he reach the end? Or he ran straight to heaven? Lol
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 28, 2013
powerblaze:

Did he reach the end? Or he ran straight to heaven? Lol
HE RAN STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN AND BACK. BROUGHT A MESSAGE BACK FROM THE LORD, I HEARD grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by sparkwil(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2013
This opi is a scallywag for for posting a misleading thread. The report has it that it is being Rumoured she is nw an evangelist yet d title of ur thread says she's an evangelist; smthing thats nt yet confirmed. What a silly thread.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Olaone1: 4:38pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: AN INCH AWAY FROM THE GRAVE AT 67 ? THEN AGAIN I GUESS IN NAIJA THATS A HUGE THING TO LIVE TO 67. IN ILFORD A 110 YEAR OLD MAN JUST RAN A MARATHON. THE GUY PICK RACE LIKE USAIN BOLT SELF. SEIKH MAN. HE CARRY TURBAN FOR HEAD DURING THE RACE TOO grin
grin grin grin grin
He ran straight into one of dem St John's ambulance, innit?
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by gedtalks(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2013
everybody now has somthing to say because 1 out of 500,000 has been exposed. How many of you passed your W.A.E.C exams fom your sincere effort!!!.. Or your degree exams without sorting or f.....cking out ur scores. Its the same spirirt O. The NIGERIAN CURRUPT spirit. We all need to cover our faces like her....its the system in our country
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Lekmosh(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2013
Turned evangelist after she has destroyed people?Na God go judge.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 28, 2013
Ola one:
grin grin grin grin
He ran straight into one of dem St John's ambulance, innit?
THEY HAD OXYGEN MASK AND DEFIBRILLATOR MACHINE READY FOR HIM grin grin grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Dee60: 4:57pm On May 28, 2013
A blood hungry governor goes after perceived enemies and brandished all manner of accusations against them, yet he spared his friends who also misapropriated billions. Those crime friends that were spared are now gallivating all over calling themselves statesmen. Only in Nigeria!

Mrs Ibru has admitted her sins and have served her sentence. Let the one who has no sin continue to throw stones. There are possibly worse sinners among her accusers!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Dee60: 4:58pm On May 28, 2013
jenti: The stolen fund had been stolen by the bigger thieves

Think you are very correct!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Afam4evaIsASlut: 4:58pm On May 28, 2013
Woooooooowwwwww, Nigerian Christians.......... smh

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by femoree2(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: PSALMS WAS WRITTEN BY KING DAVID wink wink AND I AINT NO MAN OF GOD. I JUST BE BIBLE READER cheesy
psalm 90 is actually
A prayer of moses...get ur facts right!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 28, 2013
femoree2: psalm 90 is actually
A prayer of moses...get ur facts right!

MUMU. BECAUSE IT SAYS A PRAYER OF MOSES AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE DOES NOT MEAN HE WAS ON HIS KNEES PRAYING. A PRAYER OF MOSES IS ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING THE LAMENTATIONS OF MOSES. HE IS CRYING OUT. I BELIEVE PSYCHOTHERAPISTS TODAY CALL IT ' LETTING IT ALL OUT'
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by EagleNest(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2013

It is only in ILFORD. The people living there cannot afford to be ILL.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 28, 2013
EagleNest:

It is only in ILFORD. The people living there cannot afford to be ILL.
NICE RHYME grin grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by InvertedHammer: 5:28pm On May 28, 2013

The recent study by the United Nation's Human Development Report has put Nigeria's life expectancy at birth at 48.4 years, a little rise from the 47.7 years recorded for the country last year.

So 67-yrs old person for naija is long overdue for kick over
Any year(s) above 48 na jara
cool cool cool
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by docadams: 5:29pm On May 28, 2013
It is Agbarha- Otor, pls.
The Ibru family has a big stake in the Anglican church in that town.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 28, 2013
InvertedHammer:

The recent study by the United Nation's Human Development Report has put Nigeria's life expectancy at birth at 48.4 years, a little rise from the 47.7 years recorded for the country last year.

So 67-yrs old person for naija is long overdue for a kick over
Any year above 48 na jara
cool cool cool
ANY ABOVE 48 NA JARA ? LWTMB grin grin grin grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Daystar18: 5:40pm On May 28, 2013
mollytinrox:

Oga Obad, its the Holy Book of her religion that said a man's days are threescore and ten, not me.

70-67=an inch away from the grave!

The Holy Book says a minimum of 70yrs. That means, It can be more than that... say even 200!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by IMMUNO1(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2013
No matter however you people paint it, she remains a great woman forever. He who has never sinned should first cast the stone...remember.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 28, 2013
I'm amazed at folks writing as if they know what tomorrow holds with "baudacious pomposity and hilarious condemnation". Let no man play God...its not over until it is over!!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 28, 2013
[quote author=spark@wil]This opi is a scallywag for for posting a misleading thread. The report has it that it is being Rumoured she is nw an evangelist yet d title of ur thread says she's an evangelist; smthing thats nt yet confirmed. What a silly thread.[/quote
something must be dancing azonto in u.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 28, 2013
smoothlips: abeg give the Woman some credit......she gave alot of youngsters their first shot @ employment and made alot of them their 1st million naira before 30yrs. well she did INSIDER TRADING does that make her worst than GEJ?
am sure most people don't even knw what her crimes were.
very correct indeed but that is not to say she's not a thief. She did insider trading and withdrew money from both share capital fund and depositors fund to spend at her discretion. That bank would have varnished and the so called millionaires with it when they get retrenched if she had not been stopped by the cbn.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by gbokukueba(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2013
smoothlips: abeg give the Woman some credit......she gave alot of youngsters their first shot @ employment and made alot of them their 1st million naira before 30yrs. well she did INSIDER TRADING does that make her worst than GEJ?

You are spot on my guy... worked in Oceanic without any man no man just like several thousands of people around 2005 and 2008 even when she was being pressurized to sack people she declined... Regardsless of wha people say i respect this woman.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 28, 2013

SHUT UP THERE!!! angry It's people like you that will make Nigeria always remain the way it is. If you are quick to forget what she was found guilty of, me I haven't. Or would that hardworking man going everyday 9-5 putting all his retirement hope on the stock exchange ever forget. Or that man that died of hypertension when all his money turned to nothing. Or the widow who put all her children's higher education funds in the stock exchange. Or millions of people that have lost faith in the stock exchange. I have zero tolerance for corruption. Yes, everyone can make mistakes but mistakes have consequences. Even if she does all the good in the world, no one should forget her crime. We can forgive, but we will not forget. I have some funds I'm looking to invest but the last place I'll put it is the stock exchange angry I'll rather kukuma light all the money in flames than do that. RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by coputa(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2013
I can bet you that this woman was victimized because of her rising profile,Ditto,James Ibori...coincidentally they were both from the same area....how many bank C.E.O were sent to jail,Erastus Akingbola and the rest are enjoying their loot without any molestation....is Obj not a pastor.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by techlegs: 9:10pm On May 28, 2013
mollytinrox: At her age, its what she needs. She's just an inch away from the grave.
Hehehehe.

Guy cool down, you no be God to determine how and when she will die. Watch what you say bro.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by ifeelgood: 9:36pm On May 28, 2013
Dimeji sef go turn to sheik be that.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Dogydogy: 9:52pm On May 28, 2013
hahahahahahahhahahahhahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
so,funy..........................
that mean she is now a born again
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Mantiza(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2013
alpha conde: Na e b say alamesiygha and timipreye go soon turn bishop soon.
grin grin grin grin grin Brtter you the Govt of GEJ anything can happen...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo / Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic / Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.