Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

"My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo (29150 Views)

Journalist Shares Photo Of President Buhari At The Abuja House In London / Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
A Nigerian journalist, Chris Kehinde Nwandu has revealed his encounter with Abba Kyari, the detective who led the Special Intelligence Team IRT, which captured notorious kidnap kingpin Evans. Abba Kyari, was hailed and praised by his colleagues who carried him up to jubilation after the big catch. Read his words below..

I have not met Nigeria's number one crime buster Abba Kyari in my life though we've been friends on facebook.It was shocking that during the parade of Nigeria's most notorious kidnapper "Evans" yesterday, Abba was able to pick me out of the so many journalists..He left what he was doing, walked up to me shouting CKN,CKN,CKN..We embraced severally...I became an instant celebrity among my colleagues and several top police officers at the event..Thanks bro,you're made for the top...Keep up soaring like an eagle..May Allah continue to protect you as you continue to diligently serve your fatherland..Amb CKN

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/encounter-nigerias-crime-buster-abba-kyari-journalist-shares-photos.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by Nne5: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
lol

Good one.
You have Evans to thank for that tho winklol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by senatordave1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Its clear that this abba kyari is now the greatest policeman in nigeria.almost all the top criminal cases that were bursted by the police all over nigeria were led by him.hes a legend.and hes a young man in his early forties.he should get accelerated promotion to AIG asap.in no time,he would be the police IG.he has beaten the enviable records set by rtd DIG parry osayande,solomon arase,tunde ogunsakin etc

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by Kestolove(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
dix abba kyari is too much...na him catch vampire nw dix evans...biafrans dix hausa man dey spoil una market ooo...pls dey should make dix guy police IG

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by Marotzke(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kestolove:
dix abba kyari is too much...na him catch vampire nw dix evans...biafrans dix hausa man dey spoil una market ooo...pls dey should make dix guy police IG
na him catch Godogodo , the one eyed vicious Afonja armed robber too.
I know you are too daft to know the difference, but he is Kanuri,not Hausa.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by wawappl: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
THE GUY IS GOOD. HE IS ALWAYS INVOLVE IN EVERY SUCCESSFUL HIGH CRIME INVESIGATION

7 Likes

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by SweetJoystick(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
One Is being celebrated, the other is on had I known mode grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
but y dem no post him to borno?

3 Likes

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by Nymbols1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
See inside Evan's mansion plus interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHkAezMLJ5o
Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by auntysimbiat(f): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by kingJoya(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ckn ckn lol
Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by lonelydora: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
The name "Kyari" is too popular in this administration. So many Kyaris making waves.

Abba Kyari is a competent policeman.

Abba Kyari for IG.

3 Likes

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice one, Kudos to Kyari and his Journalist friend. Nothing beats love.

free2ryhme:
The ipob kidnapper wan crime sha
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dear ipob buster, leave them alone. Return to duty only when they get out of hand.

Let peace reign and say no to tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by fineboynl(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
lol, maybe he is using chams

can you see what I saw below

5 Likes

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by Alajiki(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
This guy is everywhere there is a big criminal to catch. May Allah continue to protect you. We need more Abba Kyaris.

And he's not even 40 yet!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by larmu(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Police is your friend
Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by jegz25(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
may God continue protecting u Nigerian jack Bauer

3 Likes

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked
Abba Kyari na confirmed juju man sha but before I praise him,

Abba Kyari should go and catch Shekau.....

This is a typical case of small boys doing the job and their Oga taking credit.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is a bad week for Igbos on the forum. Afonjas keep posting Evans story from every angle . When it comes to propaganda I give it to Afonjas, Igbos enjoy the shit show called Evans. grin

4 Likes

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by pythonkid(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
chicken chicken.... lol

1 Like

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by free2ryhme: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
dem they form gangster for party beat

1 Like

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by free2ryhme: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
The ipob kidnapper wan crime sha
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by ednut1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Make una dey expose his family and kids to risk o.

3 Likes

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by pmc01(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Waiting for your experience with Nigeria's Ghostbuster.
Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by emeijeh(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why?
Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by dlondonbadboy: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
shocked
Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by VickyRotex(f): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Awa JACK BAUER!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by emmanuel596(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
One day some wicked police men who are having affiliate with criminals will set this man up and kill him but I reject it for him in JESUS name...there are soo many bad eggs in the Nigerian police force...most armed robbery and kidnapping gang are headed by Nigerian police officers....stupid not bellied men on black...nice job Mr abba

6 Likes

Re: "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
More Grease Gallant officer

But Trust Nobody o... cos Naija people sabi jealous success story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" / Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.