Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat (16676 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 28, 2013
GOVERNOR'S FORUM IS DEAD AND IRRELIVANT. THANKS BE TO GOD.

1 Like

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by nijanigga: 7:08pm On May 28, 2013
ckkris:

Implicated by who? That policy of destroying all capable Middle-belt military officers has now backfired against the born-to-ruin. You can't destroy them again. They've survived.

Do you know how many IBB boys were from the middle-belt?
It's on record, that jang survived because of plea from inner circle of IBB boys to spare his life.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Gamji007: 7:11pm On May 28, 2013
ckkris:

Gamji people na dem start this Boko Haram with their born-to-ruin mentality.

That born-to ruin mentality was displayed by the clueless GEJ and his house boy Akpabio, using an old senile burkutu drunkard Jang, and supported by Zombies like ckkris!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by ckkris: 7:13pm On May 28, 2013
luvinhubby:
Excuse me, did you just throw insult at me?
Just ignore them. They can't win this. Their plan backfired, their plot for 2015 has been exposed too early. FeeDeeFee now knows who is loyal & who isn't. There is time enough to show them.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 28, 2013
mikeansy: whats wrong with Jonah Jang?

grown up men acting like kids

anyone who allow themselves to be led like this is not worth being a Governor!

shame!
you want his monthly loot to be seized abi?
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Gamji007: 7:14pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10:

Yeah right1 Because your people cant get the power back now you are crying. Cry me a river! You need a bucket? grin

Don't worry, by 2015, when your retardeen will be sent packing, you ll need a GeePee tank to fill your tears. cool
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by nijanigga: 7:16pm On May 28, 2013
ckkris:
All null and void. Is there anything you can do about it?
Now, what are you going to do about it? a quisiling like you.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by IleIfe2(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2013
Lusola15:

Wic video wink wink it shows what. Trust me I can make a better video. I can be fooled by dt rubbish u call a video

have seen the one uploaded by saharareports tv?
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by ckkris: 7:19pm On May 28, 2013
Gamji007:

That born-to ruin mentality was displayed by the clueless GEJ and his house boy Akpabio, using an old senile burkutu drunkard Jang, and supported by Zombies like ckkris!

cheesy

Solid alliance man. Solid alliance, based on Freedom & Liberty for every Nigerian. Freedom of worship. No fear of oppression or intimidation. You can withstand competition, but your Boko Haram & their sponsors can't. And they can no longer hold down development.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Humblegoodman(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2013
Helo slimghost, you need to understand the fundamental principles governing the office of the NGF chairman. Understand that there was hitherto nothing like election in their constitution. it has been a consensus arrangement by all the Governors. Elections have never been held from the onset.Amaechi shot himself in the foot by hurriedly amending the constitution unilaterally for elections to be held without consulting other Governors. It doesn't work that way. even David mark cannot all by himself change the Nigerian constitution because he is the senate president.there are procedures, rules and principles laid down. that election purportedly held that day was a sham. its null and void because it is not enshrined in the NGF constitution. Jonah Jang was adopted by all 19 northen governors, majority of the south south Governors and south east governors also adopted him.Amaechi presided over an election of which he was a candidate. Things don't work that way. he is not above the law. let him clean his own poopoo by himself. he cannot win this fight. several odds are against him.' he who the gods want to destroy, they first make him mad' Amaechi should be wise!

4 Likes

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by yuzedo: 7:22pm On May 28, 2013
Inik:
*pawns*
F(u)ck my Life! sad
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by otenku: 7:24pm On May 28, 2013
Tell JANG nd co that 1000 wrongs cannot equal 1 right!Nigerians hv watched d video,we know the camp that is saying d truth.....Shame of a nation!There is no difference btw the so called NGF nd House of Assembly where blows are exchanged to settle arguments.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by wandevincent(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2013
Season one
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by OdionOdion: 7:27pm On May 28, 2013
mikeansy:

so who are you to admonish anyone else not to dabble into what they dont know

what do u know?

Amaechi has provided video evidence of his victory. where is Jang's evidence?

an edited A4 sheet with dates front dated from April to May?

Please go and tell what you know to folks in kindagarten!
Watch the Video very well:Amaechi seating next to NFG DG doing what?,that alone invalidate the result.

1 Like

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Demdem(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2013
Akiika:

Just curious, how come a consensus candidate lost an election we all saw in the video? Consensus means, 'We all agree", last time i checked 19 Governors of the "consensus" voted against him. Biko, lets argue intelligently.

did u say argue intelligently, u are asking for too much from these lot.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Akpan107(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2013
K,k:
When will this political drama end?
untill the arrival of Jesus Christ here on earth!

1 Like

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by ojbaba95(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2013
this is the beginning of the end for NGF in this country. The Governors will be the ultimate loosers. Uncle Jonah will now have easy ride in Allocations sharing, SWF, etc. Though he too should know that 2015 is shaking. God bless Naija. g
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Akpan107(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2013
SlyIg: This thing is serious o ...
na now you know?
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by OdionOdion: 7:38pm On May 28, 2013
slimghost:

And your point is? Its obvious you have comprehension problem. Am not disputing the validity of the election exercise, all i asked was "how did Amaechi become the NGF chairman in the first place?" but i guess you cant answer that. FYI, dude came there as a consensus candidate as no election was held (the constitution they adopted had no room for elections). But guess what, the power drunk fool rushed and amended the constitution giving room for elections and re-election without the consent of all the governors. Truth is, he came as a consensus candidate and now Jang is the NGF chairman as a consensus candidate too. Let him deal with it. One problem i have with you is that you always let your hatred for GEJ becloud your sense of reasoning.
Bros take it easy with him,GEJ is our President those who think otherwise will continue to fumble,womble,momble amd blunder like Amaechi.Jang is NGF chairman,Amaechi should go to court with Gov Arigbesola Video to claim his purported victory,if truly he serious
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by compressor(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2013
2ND SEMESTER EXAM. On Amechi Vs Jonathan

Course tittle: CHM 215 (THERMODYNAMICS ­ OF POLICTICAL CHEMISTRY)
TIME ALLOWED: 72 Hours.
QUESTION 1.
In a reaction involving 19g of Amaechium sulphate and 16g of Jangline carbonate, 2015g of Forumium Governo acid was produced.
i. Calculate the percentage purity of the product, assuming the reaction took place under JEGA standard condition.
ii. Assuming that 3g of Akpabio Chloride was added using Goodluckium solution, calculate the mass of Amaechium sulphate that would have been needed for the reaction to be endothermic?
iii. What is the colour of Akpabio Chloride before and after the reaction?
iv. Calculate the molecular weight of the reactants and products with respect to their places on the electrochemical ­ series of quality leadership and state which is stronger.
v. Using their age, prove that Jangline is weak and would need more solution of Goodluckium nitrate to be able to precipitate Amaechium from the reaction.
vi. Why is it that the solution produced can't react with APCium Nitrate but would react violently with Turkia PDP (5) Jonite?
Goodluck to you!

4 Likes

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by compressor(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2013
[b]2ND SEMESTER EXAM. On Amechi Vs Jonathan

QUESTION 1.
In a reaction involving 19g of Amaechium sulphate and 16g of Jangline carbonate, 2015g of Forumium Governo acid was produced.
i. Calculate the percentage purity of the product, assuming the reaction took place under JEGA standard condition.
ii. Assuming that 3g of Akpabio Chloride was added using Goodluckium solution, calculate the mass of Amaechium sulphate that would have been needed for the reaction to be endothermic?
iv. Calculate the molecular weight of the reactants and products with respect to their places on the electrochemical ­ series of quality leadership and state which is stronger.
v. Using their age, prove that Jangline is weak and would need more solution of Goodluckium nitrate to be able to precipitate Amaechium from the reaction.
vi. Why is it that the solution produced can't react with APCium Nitrate but would react violently with Turkia PDP (5) Jonite?
Goodluck to you![/b]
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by compressor(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2013
[b]2ND SEMESTER EXAM. On Amechi Vs Jonathan

QUESTION 1.
Goodluck to you!

1 Like

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by koruji(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2013
Yes, we know. What is your ghostly point. Jang needs to solve his own problems before creating more. divisive governor in his own state suddenly trying to push himself into national limelight.

slimghost:

And your point is? Do you know how Amaechi came to be the NGF Chairman in the first place? Pls don't dabble into things you don't know.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 28, 2013
Hmmmmmnnn!
what a misplaced priority.
Fresh air
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by compressor(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2013
2ND SEMESTER EXAM. On Amechium Vs Jonathium.

QUESTION 1.
Goodluck to you!

1 Like

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Gamji007: 7:49pm On May 28, 2013
compressor: 2ND SEMESTER EXAM. On Amechi Vs Jonathan

QUESTION 1.
Goodluck to you!

Bross, I hail you!

cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 28, 2013
Now i knw there r exceptions to d saying dat old age brings wit it wisdom
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by OdionOdion: 7:54pm On May 28, 2013
If the NGF Video election was taken serious by the Governors who voted for Amaechi,by now heaven would be let loss.Fashola,Oshiomole,Rochas,Kwankwaso,Aliu and others radicals voted for Amaechi to set him against GEJ for his over ambitiousness,hence they are SILENCE and refused to defend their votes for Amaechi.Before next week thursday Amaechi will know the difference between a state governor and a President,don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Gamji007: 7:55pm On May 28, 2013
Akiika:

Just curious, how come a consensus candidate lost an election we all saw in the video? Consensus means, 'We all agree", last time i checked 19 Governors of the "consensus" voted against him. Biko, let's argue intelligently .

This is Nairaland!
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by samdbash(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2013
slimghost:

And your point is? Its obvious you have comprehension problem. Am not disputing the validity of the election exercise, all i asked was "how did Amaechi become the NGF chairman in the first place?" but i guess you cant answer that. FYI, dude came there as a consensus candidate as no election was held (the constitution they adopted had no room for elections). But guess what, the power drunk fool rushed and amended the constitution giving room for elections and re-election without the consent of all the governors. Truth is, he came as a consensus candidate and now Jang is the NGF chairman as a consensus candidate too. Let him deal with it. One problem i have with you is that you always let your hatred for GEJ becloud your sense of reasoning.

Hey Slim, just wanted to clarify here that even though (as u say since I don't know anything about it nor can I confirm)that Gov Ameachi came in as a consensus candidate & at the time; the NGF Constitution was silent on any other method; the simple fact that all the governors agreed/carried out the act of election thereby legitimizing the said additional clause in the Constitution has made his(Gov Ameachi)emerging as the winner (if true) totally legit & legal in the eyes of the law.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2013
This shows that 2015 Gen election will be by force
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by slimghost(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2013
koruji: Yes, we know. What is your ghostly point. Jang needs to solve his own problems before creating more. divisive governor in his own state suddenly trying to push himself into national limelight.

did I hear you say divisive? That's Amaechi's middle name, just take a look at the mess he put PDP in rivers state into just because of his personal ambition. I don't care about Jang but the truth remains that he became the new NGF chairman just the way Amaechi did. So why all the noise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Wants APC Moderated Presidential Debate / Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers / INEC Drags Uba, Oduah To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.