Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat (16677 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by size38: 9:22pm On May 28, 2013
If Jonah Jang is the elected candidate, why going to look for a different office space instead of using the existing and known office of the NGF?

2 Likes

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 28, 2013
size38: If Jonah Jang is the elected candidate, why going to look for a different office space instead of using the existing and known office of the NGF?
The NGF doesn't have a secretariat. They use the state lodge of the chairman in Abuja. For example, they've been the Rivers State Lodge in Abuja ever since Amaechi became their chairman. The last election held there.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by aceTS: 9:33pm On May 28, 2013
otokx: Jang has been possessed; my sympathies to the people in plateau state.

we the pple of plateau state are grateful for your kind words
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by gogodaye(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2013
@k,k......This sordid drama would only come to a perpetual end when we cease to condone any LONGER as well as pay these actors NO MORE ATTENTION for this distraction of a mess they continually and un~ashamedly pass~off to our thunderous applaus as evidence of the dividends of qualitative people oriented service and acts of good governance.......UNTIL THAT CALL IS MADE AND ADHERED TO.....Stay glued to the stage as you Get ready for another distractive play on set from our political script writers.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by ewet: 9:47pm On May 28, 2013
slimghost:

And your point is? Do you know how Amaechi came to be the NGF Chairman in the first place? Pls don't dabble into things you don't know.

And you tht knows it all please let us hear hw amaechi bcam the NGF chair!
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by bassette(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy
compressor: 2ND SEMESTER EXAM. On Amechi Vs Jonathan

Course tittle: CHM 215 (THERMODYNAMICS ­ OF POLICTICAL CHEMISTRY)
TIME ALLOWED: 72 Hours.
QUESTION 1.
In a reaction involving 19g of Amaechium sulphate and 16g of Jangline carbonate, 2015g of Forumium Governo acid was produced.
i. Calculate the percentage purity of the product, assuming the reaction took place under JEGA standard condition.
ii. Assuming that 3g of Akpabio Chloride was added using Goodluckium solution, calculate the mass of Amaechium sulphate that would have been needed for the reaction to be endothermic?
iii. What is the colour of Akpabio Chloride before and after the reaction?
iv. Calculate the molecular weight of the reactants and products with respect to their places on the electrochemical ­ series of quality leadership and state which is stronger.
v. Using their age, prove that Jangline is weak and would need more solution of Goodluckium nitrate to be able to precipitate Amaechium from the reaction.
vi. Why is it that the solution produced can't react with APCium Nitrate but would react violently with Turkia PDP (5) Jonite?
Goodluck to you!
Hahahahahahhahahahahaha this post has got me reeling with laughter all evening...Abasi mbok
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by ewet: 9:51pm On May 28, 2013
gregg2: Governors Forum never had a permanent secretariat. When saraki was Chairman, he used the Kwara lodge. Amaechi has been using the Rivers state lodge since he became chairman. If Jang is acquiring a permanent secretariat for the forum, it's a welcome development. Our press are bias and will not tell Nigerians the whole truth.

Isnt the NGF meant to just be an informal association of govs,And where will the funding for this suppossed club of 36 wisemen come from?.Do you knw hw much is involved in the logistics and operations of a new secretariat.Guy wake up all this will not augur well for all of us at the end
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by ewet: 9:53pm On May 28, 2013
slimghost:

And your point is? Its obvious you have comprehension problem. Am not disputing the validity of the election exercise, all i asked was "how did Amaechi become the NGF chairman in the first place?" but i guess you cant answer that. FYI, dude came there as a consensus candidate as no election was held (the constitution they adopted had no room for elections). But guess what, the power drunk fool rushed and amended the constitution giving room for elections and re-election without the consent of all the governors. Truth is, he came as a consensus candidate and now Jang is the NGF chairman as a consensus candidate too. Let him deal with it. One problem i have with you is that you always let your hatred for GEJ becloud your sense of reasoning.
And which is the better option-consensus candidate or elected candidate?
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by gwariman007: 9:55pm On May 28, 2013
;DDon't hate FeeeDeeeFeee...or else you will be angry for up to 4 decades oooo ...dey say na 6 decades..dem neva fnish 2 ooooo

1 Like

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by ewet: 10:01pm On May 28, 2013
gtrust:

Stop noise!
Jang was selected to be Chairman of the governors' forum.
That is the way it has always been.
He never contested and there has never been a time when people contested by secret ballot in a peer relationship.

You have to open support: in words and in deeds!

People just set up Amaechi for destruction and I wonder why Amaechi has not realised this.
Just like a foolish rich boy who has many friends but when the money finish....

It's a peer relationship my friend and the chairman does not direct other governors on how to govern their states so why election for what

Do you not belong to a peer relationship at your work place
It's an amicable thing, full of fun and no back-biting. it's for support and not for humiliation.
Are you really telling me tht you actually bought tht peer review forum nonsense.The NGF is a political forum and you shuld knw that since after obj the govs have produced 2 presidents amongst themselves.The NGF is actually where you will and deal if you want to become president.

If the NGF was just a jamboree like you stated then why is the presidency or the PDP or even nigerians so concerned in recent times about what is goin on there?
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by MarcoP: 10:14pm On May 28, 2013
Gamji007:

I now know the reason other pro-GEJ governors stepped aside for Jang...He is the only governor shameless enough to act the role of a charlatan given to him by GEJ and Akpabio.
What can one expect from a burkutu drunkard like Jang in such position?

Allowing GEJ to be president is the greatest political suicide ever made in this Universe!

No sir! You are absolutely wrong.
Show respect to the office of the president and his person...

Rather, allowing your mother to give birth to you is the biggest mistake nature has ever made.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Godpickin: 10:20pm On May 28, 2013
[i][/i]lets hope this crisis would end soon, every given organisation goes tru same conflicting views and mindset...it'll pass away. But ameachi should watch his utterances. Let there b peace in the land

1 Like

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 28, 2013
Talk about a military man in power, lets take a look at this from a pragmatic point of view, a realist point devoid of sentiments and idealist assumptions, look at the way Jang has consolidated his power in just 3 days? Alienating the other camp to oblivion, while using requisite propaganda, imagine if he was president , what could have been the meaning of Boko Haram? now imagine him being the commander in chief of the federal republic of Nigeria. Maybe boko haram would have been a name of a type of food or bread i guess grin. another thing is this? do u guys think that the hatchers of this plan were not aware that the only person, who could dissolve the ferociousness of Amaechi within the 36 governors, having known his antecedends and reputation for who he is is no other than the man called JONAH JANG? undecided shocked lets just tink about it

1 Like

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Gamji007: 10:51pm On May 28, 2013
Marco-P :

No sir! You are absolutely wrong.
Show respect to the office of the president and his person...

Rather, allowing your mother to give birth to you is the biggest mistake nature has ever made.

Reuben Abati's brother- Product of same sex marriage!

angry
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by loswhite(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2013
slimghost:

And your point is? Its obvious you have comprehension problem. Am not disputing the validity of the election exercise, all i asked was "how did Amaechi become the NGF chairman in the first place?" but i guess you cant answer that. FYI, dude came there as a consensus candidate as no election was held (the constitution they adopted had no room for elections). But guess what, the power drunk fool rushed and amended the constitution giving room for elections and re-election without the consent of all the governors. Truth is, he came as a consensus candidate and now Jang is the NGF chairman as a consensus candidate too. Let him deal with it. One problem i have with you is that you always let your hatred for GEJ becloud your sense of reasoning.
js d way u allow ur luv for GEJ becloud ur sense of reasoning too abi... Smh
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by loswhite(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2013
gtrust:

Stop noise!
He never contested and there has never been a time when people contested by secret ballot in a peer relationship.

People just set up Amaechi for destruction and I wonder why Amaechi has not realised this.

It's a peer relationship my friend and the chairman does not direct other governors on how to govern their states so why election for what

It's an amicable thing, full of fun and no back-biting. it's for support and not for humiliation.
amicable tin full of fun and yet he is taking it personal
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by loswhite(m): 11:33pm On May 28, 2013
alpha conde: In history we were taught that any empires that rises must fall.like the Benin empire, the el kanemi dynasty, the oyo empire et al. Well Ameachi as risen this is his fall.
dumb
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by loswhite(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2013
gtrust:

Exactly!
In a peer relationship: no be by force.
It has to always be be consensus and never by election.
Even if people decide to elect they finally decide by consensus amongst a few based on a unifying factor.

If Amaechi is serious and understands what a forum is then he would have resigned since.
He has to carry everybody along. these are governors already of their respective states.

Just like a full man in a forum, na by force

Open the offices and let's see who goes where. simple.
js a forum for peers and they are renting a place in Abuja 4 wat ? Mumu
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by loswhite(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2013
Gamji007:

Sharaap my friend. Read your post once more and tell us you are not drunk!

SMH
y r u wasting ur Time on (hod)head of drunk/dunce
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by loswhite(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2013
Inik: All of a sudden Amaechi has become a saint in the eyes of the Apc goons on nairaland, he has become the best thing since sliced bread.
dumb
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Yorubaman40: 12:02am On May 29, 2013
Ordinarily,d NGF ought to be for fun. But some people started seeing it as a platform to pursue some political agenda. Look at all d energy Ameachi put into d reelection, criss-crossing d whole country - visiting Kwankwaso,Lamido,Babangida and others.One would have thought 2015 has already come and he was a Presidential aspirant. All this just for an association that has no constitutional backing!An over-ambitious man indeed.

1 Like

Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by segunobe(m): 12:59am On May 29, 2013
gtrust:

Stop noise!

Akpabio/Jang new all these and still went ahead and participated in the election? Abeg that's an old mariner's tale!
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by ddeola: 5:01am On May 29, 2013
Jang is just acting on instruction, a follow-follow leader
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by EagleNest(m): 5:20am On May 29, 2013
Gov Jang is acting like a kid. How on earth will such an old man allow himself to be controlled by GEJ/AKPABIO.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by otenku: 7:01am On May 29, 2013
Am ashamed that it is only in Nigeria that leaders nd d led will c glaring truth nd still try to cover it! Now I know Nigeria's problem is not even leadership,but followership....I mean how can a sensible person say d postn of chairman of NGF is by consensus when ALL the governors AGREED nd PARTICIPATED in the process that produced AMECHI the winner in fair nd square context!On the other hand,I hear Akpabio say the process was fraudulent? If so,how does the process now validate JANG's victory? There is indee the hand of OGA @ THE TOP in all these.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by samdbash(m): 7:40am On May 29, 2013
ckkris:
In other words, if a coups succeeds its legit, like Papangida theory. If the coups fails, execute all the coupists, Papangida theorem. Now it has failed, so Amechi carries the can.

What I simply mean is that if u don't agree with the legitimacy of any action taken in the past of which you are expected to take a present action based on the past action; YOU simply don't carry out the present action, you can't eat your cake & still have it.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Fadenitan(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2013
Some pple are on nairaland to destroy d office and personality of our president,they posted negative comment without evidence,thank God for freedom of information & gentle nature of mr president.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Olupery(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2013
Humblegoodman: Helo slimghost, you need to understand the fundamental principles governing the office of the NGF chairman. Understand that there was hitherto nothing like election in their constitution. it has been a consensus arrangement by all the Governors. Elections have never been held from the onset.Amaechi shot himself in the foot by hurriedly amending the constitution unilaterally for elections to be held without consulting other Governors. It doesn't work that way. even David mark cannot all by himself change the Nigerian constitution because he is the senate president.there are procedures, rules and principles laid down. that election purportedly held that day was a sham. its null and void because it is not enshrined in the NGF constitution. Jonah Jang was adopted by all 19 northen governors, majority of the south south Governors and south east governors also adopted him.Amaechi presided over an election of which he was a candidate. Things don't work that way. he is not above the law. let him clean his own poopoo by himself. he cannot win this fight. several odds are against him.' he who the gods want to destroy, they first make him mad' Amaechi should be wise!

Fundamental principles or what? Have you ever read a soft-copy/hard-copy of the NGF constitution or you are just basing your write-up on cheap propaganda? Again, let Jang and co provide us with a video clip showing the governors in action when they were agreeing with him as their consensus candidate. Still, I don't really know how you mean that Ameachi presided over the election he was a candidate. Was he the returning officer? No doubt several odds are against Ameachi and you are just one of them! 'He who GOD want to elevate, enemies will try to bring him down'.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by Atonto: 11:06pm On May 29, 2013
slimghost:

Tell me why did they accept the voting according to the available evidence...?
Are they under spell?
so why crying when the head is off.....leave all this ungodly excuses.
Re: Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat by yemivictor: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2013
jerseyboy: GOVERNOR'S FORUM IS DEAD AND IRRELIVANT. THANKS BE TO GOD.

Amen!!! Loooooz.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals / Why Buhari Has No Right To Reject Onnoghen’s Resignation – Lawyer / APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.