Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying (20992 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Should I Stop Her From Seeing 'pastors'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by pekelepekele(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2013
Men like babies but men don't like crying babies grin cheesy . I am telling you whenever my 8months baby starts crying like this it's as if the world is about to end for me ,I just have to manage and pass him to his mother wink but when the baby started playing he has to be with me cheesy. Women are really trying when it comes to nursing babies
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Bryancrox(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2013
Too much watching of cartoon ni dey worry d man...

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by abduldope(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2013
geWahwahwAhAHAHAHAHAHAHA i laFF in PIDGIN#.... cheesy
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Jerryjat(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2013
LOL'S... D MAN DEY VEX OOOOOO... shocked...
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by abduldope(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2013
geWahwahwAhAHAHAHAHAHAHA i laFF in PIDGIN#.... cheesy
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 28, 2013
datola:

All folks really need Jesus!
True but some folks are just way lost.
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by diamond002: 3:35pm On May 28, 2013
٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ OMG!!! ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ am not hearing dis undecidedƔ D̶̲̥̅̊ man get pepper body lyk angrywickedness of D̶̲̥̅̊ highest order
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: ITS A COLD WORLD grin
Next time use the Horatio Meme angry
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 28, 2013
frodobee: Some babies and their cries. You will be tempted to do that- i have been tempted to that if only it will make the baby stop crying. Murder no!
People, warn your kids to beware of this kind of person! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by nmagirl(f): 3:39pm On May 28, 2013
the baby self na die-hard. chi ekwe onwu
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Reachyrich(f): 3:41pm On May 28, 2013
Thank God d baby is alive.how i wish God can xg dis man to a woman and carry d pregnancy 4 9mth.
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by nmagirl(f): 3:41pm On May 28, 2013
pekelepekele: Men like babies but men don't like crying babies grin cheesy . I am telling you whenever my 8months baby starts crying like this it's as if the world is about to end for me ,I just have to manage and pass him to his mother wink but when the baby started playing he has to be with me cheesy. [b]Women are really trying when it comes to nursing babies[/b]

God bless u.
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 28, 2013
pc guru:
Next time use the Horatio Meme angry
[img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4547387851211584&pid=1.7&w=250&h=143&c=7&rs=1[/img]
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by naUgotire: 3:52pm On May 28, 2013
I dare bet that a grown human cannot survive this baby's ordeal. God in his infinite wisdom has endowed the weak amongst us the ability to survive circumstances that, ordinarily, most of us cannot survive.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 28, 2013
.Do we call dat illiteracy?or stupidity?geez..na so im mama do am?
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 28, 2013
..Do we call dat illiteracy?or stupidity?geez..na so im mama do am??
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Gudintent: 4:04pm On May 28, 2013
25 yr old boy

This is what happens when boys become parents.

You can only pass on what you know

A spine less inhumane nitwit that he is undecided

Can his behind be left in the freezer for 25hrs, an hour for every year of his life! lipsrsealed

Idiota!
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777:
I GUESS YOU CAN SAY ITS A COLD WORLD
[img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4547387851211584&pid=1.7&w=250&h=143&c=7&rs=1[/img]

wink nice

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Coenvict: 4:20pm On May 28, 2013
na_akpos_go_do_this_kin_thing
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by EagleNest(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2013
What are we waiting...I think it is high time the world comes to an end.
Let's clean-out this dirty world.The evil that people perpetrate these days are mind bugling and sickening.
Wonders shall never end...when will wonder end please?
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Celestyn8213: 4:33pm On May 28, 2013
Was the freezer working? He could have kept the baby in the freezer for more than an hour and nothing will happen to the baby if the freezer was not on.
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Lekmosh(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2013
The wise man made a very big mistake,he should have put her inside oven.
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by MistadeRegal(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2013
What a father! No wonder that an American experiment states that fathers heed low sensitivity to baby cries! Thank GOD the baby was alive!
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by andyanders: 4:45pm On May 28, 2013
If actually the guy is sane, he must know that women go through a lot nursing baby to adulthood and should be respected.

I personally make sure I see and play with my kids before they go to bed and help my wife to take care of their needs whenever she is busy. The man should be punished for his action because women pass through a lot from the day of conception to delivery and nurturing them to life.
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by rashmanovic: 4:45pm On May 28, 2013
[quote author=PrettySpicey]Can you imagine that!!! shocked shocked shocked

I'm now sixteen and can have sex does not automatically mean I'm old enough to be a parent ... let us be very careful here.

from now on be ready to Freeze wen u disturb your brothers at home
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by logica(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2013
frodobee: Some babies and their cries. You will be tempted to do that- i have been tempted to that if only it will make the baby stop crying. Murder no!
Are you in a psychiatric ward yet? If not, please provide details of your address so I can call them to pick you up ASAP.
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Mopolchi: 5:08pm On May 28, 2013
''scratching my head''. Not so sure of this story. If real, what was the man thinking?
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 28, 2013
i don't even know what to say.

wow...just wow. undecided
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by emmanuel4758(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2013
kolo mental case make d guy go luk bush chai american funny die
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by milky3(f): 6:13pm On May 28, 2013
Abeg where hm mama dey undecided
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Policewoman(f): 7:01pm On May 28, 2013
Maybe he was high on crack.
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by fr3do(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2013
kulyie: What kind of unimaginable wickedness is that to put a toddler inside freezer.some men sha.smh :/

the child isnt a toddler,still an infant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Son Lied To Us For Three Years, That He Was In The University. / Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ / Photos; 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.