Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying (20993 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Should I Stop Her From Seeing 'pastors'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by badesco(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2013
The man is nothing but a lunatic that should reside in mental home forever and ever Amen.
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by toshmann(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2013
that man should be sent to prison and locked up for life. and the keys thrown into the river and a whale sent to swallow the keys and to digest it angry
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by victorD3: 8:02pm On May 28, 2013
Sounds like what would happen in Lagos Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by AbuMikey(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2013
Life!!!
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by toshmann(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2013
victorD3: Sounds like what would happen in Lagos Nigeria
can't happen in lagos na, NEPA will not let this kind of thing happen in lagos. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by redsun(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2013
Pipsland78: OMG! Some folks really do need Jesus.

He needs common sense.Or a psychiatrist.

Not jesus,that will make him more delusional and more irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Anthony0094(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2013
The baby is disturbing nah,the man did comes to his mind, bt plz dnt try this at home. lol
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by legzydaboss(m): 4:39am On May 29, 2013
Hahaha
this man need to be jail for eternity undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by ceaser: 5:21am On May 29, 2013
na U go tire:
I dare bet that a grown human cannot survive this baby's ordeal. God in his infinite wisdom has endowed the weak amongst us the ability to survive circumstances that, ordinarily, most of us cannot survive.

I think this further buttresses your point. https://www.nairaland.com/1305482/baby-rescued-alive-toilet-pipe/2
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by ceaser: 5:30am On May 29, 2013
Coenvict: na_akpos_go_do_this_kin_thing
Lol.
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by toprealman: 7:57am On May 29, 2013
MANY unbelievers WILL NOT commit this hideous act. Not a Jesus issue at all!

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Eddymandy: 10:08am On May 29, 2013
He for put am for cold room na...
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Royver(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2013
[quote
author=Celestyn8213]Was the freezer working? He could have kept the
baby in the freezer for more than an hour and nothing will happen to the
baby if the freezer was not on. [/quote]

Suffocation nko?
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by ciphoenix: 3:10pm On May 29, 2013
i doubt he meant any harm.

my opinion though
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by ciphoenix: 3:11pm On May 29, 2013
Bigflamie: A 25-year-old man was arrested on Saturday after his girlfriend claims she saw him remove their infant daughter from the freezer, where he’d placed her in an apparent attempt to stop the child’s crying.

Doctors believe the child is fine and will suffer no long-term effects, but that wasn’t clear at the time. The child was rushed to the hospital where doctors discovered she had a body temperature of just 84 degrees.

Tyler Deutsch was arrested and charged with suspicion of attempted murder, according to Washington Fox affiliate KCPQ.

Authorities said they believe the child was in the freezer for up to one hour.

It is a miracle the baby is still alive, Glory to God!

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2013/05/man-puts-baby-in-freezer-for-one-hour-to-stop-her-from-crying.html

could be an innocent ignorant act. didn't keep the baby locked in.
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by ciphoenix: 3:12pm On May 29, 2013
Royver:

Suffocation nko?

in terms of suffocation, babies survive worse
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Yeanks: 4:14pm On May 29, 2013
shocked seriously, the guy needs brain transplant after which he shld be kept in a deep freezer for 1hr undecided
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by badesco(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2013
ciphoenix: i doubt he meant any harm.

my opinion though
supposing that baby is your own, would you give this kind of opinion?
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by ciphoenix: 8:27am On May 30, 2013
badesco: .
supposing that baby is your own, would you give this kind of opinion?
I'm not him. Besides it only goes to show he can only be completely condemned from a setimental point of view
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2013

WHY? SO THEY BECOME CHILD MOLESTOR? angry

NO! THEY NEED OLODUMARE!
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 30, 2013
Chei!if na woman do dis thing,una for don kill am with mouth!but bc na man,c excuses!
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by Shokoloko(f): 1:34pm On May 30, 2013
From time immemorial adults have dealt wickedly to babies. Then we had child sacrifices in the past now we still have child sacrifices plus modern ways of torturing them and one buffoon will tell us they mean no harm. May God repay us for the atrocities committed against these innocents.
How wicked we are in this world
Re: Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying by enkoby: 4:28pm On May 30, 2013
frodobee: Some babies and their cries. You will be tempted to do that- i have been tempted to that if only it will make the baby stop crying. Murder no!

how can u possibly be tempted to put a baby in a freezer? how can that even cross your mind? how is that even possible? Jeez!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Son Lied To Us For Three Years, That He Was In The University. / Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ / Photos; 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.