Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Couple Get Married Completely Náked In Bizarré Wedding Ceremony. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Get Married Completely Náked In Bizarré Wedding Ceremony. (2520 Views)

What Kind Of Prayer Is This In A Wedding Ceremony (photo) / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couple Get Married Completely Náked In Bizarré Wedding Ceremony. by Jerryjat(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2013
For most brides and grooms, deciding what to wéar on the Big Day is one of the most important parts of wedding planning. But one New Zealand couple didn’t have to shop for wedding outfits — because they got married in the Unclád.

Nick and Wendy Lowe were married at the Wellington Naturist Club on Saturday in a “clóthing óptional” wedding, reported local newspaper The Dominion Post. About half of the 120 guests were Unclád. Both clothéd and Unclád photos were taken, and though guests were asked to dréss for dinner, the dancing portion of the event was clóthing optiónal.

Nick encouraged Wendy to embrace the “natúrism,” or núdist, lifestyle six years ago.

“It was one of the first things he said to me: ‘I’m a natúrist, how do you feel about it?’ I knew at some point I’d have to at least try it,” Wendy said.

See more photos from the Lowes’ Unclád wedding below...

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! / 2 days more for advice or else .............. / Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.