Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? (2508 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / In Love With Her Step Mom / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
This is a very serious and complicated issue because the woman claims to love the step son and the husband is dead, so is it wrong to have sex with the woman?
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
and Marry her too
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
and Marry her too
Just Sex
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Tomtoxic: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
its madness.

wrong
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why must it be his step mum? It can be his moda too, fVckstard motherfvcker. If the fada is nt dead, it will make it sweeter self. It is a stupid unreasonable question.
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by datguru: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
It is a big NO and a small yes. Don't ask me how
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
angry na whick kind yeye question be this sef...

Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Itz very wrong
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by iykofias(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Almost wrong
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why ask tis kinda question wen it is very certain that such a tin is totally, absolutely,and definetely WRONG...

Imagine op saying jex sex...as if its nt going to b a continuous one... Dnt start sumtin u knw u cannot finish...of cus, we do watch films na.If konji hold am too much, hin gf dey dere. Abi wetin special 4 that step-mother own.
E tire me o
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by djeezy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
It sounds wrong.....unless culture permits. What is right and wrong is relative.
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Ibyno(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
In china and India yes, but in Nigeria, nope .
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Creamish(f): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
This is what happens when an 80yr old man with grown kids marries a 27yr old babe... undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Afrok(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
It sounds wrong, looks wrong, seems wrong, op it's wrong jare .
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Creamish:
This is what happens when an 80yr old man with grown kids marries a 27yr old babe... undecided
exactly
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Segirl18:
Why ask tis kinda question wen it is very certain that such a tin is totally, absolutely,and definetely WRONG...

Imagine op saying jex sex...as if its nt going to b a continuous one... Dnt start sumtin u knw u cannot finish...of cus, we do watch films na.If konji hold am too much, hin gf dey dere. Abi wetin special 4 that step-mother own.
E tire me o
step mother in her thirtees that is still fresh and ripe
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
zleemshaddy:
angry na whick kind yeye question be this sef...
its Reality here in Nigeria
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
messpero90:
its Reality here in Nigeria
bt it makes no sense, it is just lyk asking if one culd slip with ones mother, becox d suppose dad was married to her undecided

bt wait oo, hope lipsrsealed u're nt d one sha
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by OohMpa: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
[size=17pt]Challenge Accepted angry angry[/size]
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
messpero90:
step mother in her thirtees that is still fresh and ripe

Abeg, no excuse is worth it.....
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Segirl18:

Abeg, no excuse is worth it.....
hm hm hm well u aint a Boy dats why.
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
zleemshaddy:
bt it makes no sense, it is just lyk asking if one culd slip with ones mother, becox d suppose dad was married to her undecided

bt wait oo, hope lipsrsealed u're nt d one sha
hm hm hm and what if im the one
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
messpero90:
hm hm hm well u aint a Boy dats why.

I understand better even if i'm nt a man.. U jex dont get hw wrong it is. Even if its jex for a night, it could cost u many things in life... Just a one night mistake could cost u much.
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Segirl18:

I understand better even if i'm nt a man.. U jex dont get hw wrong it is. Even if its jex for a night, it could cost u many things in life... Just a one night mistake could cost u much.
please name the things.
Re: Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
messpero90:
hm hm hm and what if im the one
hmmmmmm lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

group. / How I Beat Up A Monster Today / Is It Cool For Guys To Hold Hands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.