Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area (9300 Views)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Paragonova: 11:33pm On May 28, 2013
Imo state... federal housing new owerri... Just 30mins of candle like light everyday..... Bad
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Bj5all(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2013
i have been graciously serving my father land in a village that has no poles let alone lite. so, if u ask the lite condition then i will tell u it the best i have had in year....lol
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by olymurphy(f): 11:45pm On May 28, 2013
I reside @ Onitsha. Last three wks there was power outage for one week in my area. And immediately the phcn restored the light, that same day they came to disconnect those who haven't paid their bills and they were beaten black and blue by boys in our area. Then they said that they are not going to give us light till three months time. But the youths asked them to extend it to six months. Since they saw that people were nonchalant they came for peace and asked us to go and pay our bils. But we said that we are going to start paying our bills on the condition that they will stop giving us estimated bill(₦7000-12000)for a month and we ve been paying ₦2000 per mth. Well I'll jst say for my area dem jst dey Bleep up cos I no dey watch big brother as I like cos nepa no dey. :p8-):@;>
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by UyiIredia(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2013
For the past months in my area, the pattern has been to supply power from the evening till early or mid morning. Once in a while they bring it in the day and take it at night. About Friday last week, there wasn't light till early the next day. Subsequently it has been the same pattern (with occasional seizures) described. It is good considering the poor state of power supply in the nation.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Giftdavids(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2013
Our transformer's been stolen. No light for two wefks now
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by olymurphy(f): 11:51pm On May 28, 2013
Giftdavids: Our transformer's been stolen. No light for two wefks now
who stole it
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by GenOrumov: 11:52pm On May 28, 2013
The electricity situation in my area has been pathetic over the last one week. I now use stove iron to iron my clothes every morning. Is the water in kainji dam dried up despite heavy rainfall lately? Pathetic to say the least!
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by gbadexy(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2013
Total blackout for over 7 days in surulere lagos.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by PECO4KING(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2013
I dey always get lite every night because na generator sure pass. Reporting from Ilupeju,Lagos
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 28, 2013
I'm currently serving at basiri, ado-ekiti. I hve to say this is the worst capital I've been to, and ve been to 16states. We use to ve light once in 2weeks(30mins) but now its beta, but my prob with phcn is that the transformer is as old as the state, so everytime they bring d light its always low current. I can't wait to leave this place.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by donsax: 12:14am On May 29, 2013
Ilorin light suck!!!!!Phuck gej!!!!!
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by antontech(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2013
Reporting from Nnewi, light has become the best thing since uncle GEJ government.Average of 18hrs/day
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by collynzo2(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2013
We are still begging PHCN to take light here
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by scampy(m): 12:25am On May 29, 2013
No light here @ temidire area in Sango Otta since last week.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by killuminati(m): 12:29am On May 29, 2013
Phuck nepa,up generator....lekki zonedout!
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by ak4God(m): 1:48am On May 29, 2013
Festac,Lagos is the worst...Total Blackout for the past one month.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by jonced(m): 1:55am On May 29, 2013
Power supply here is very poor...2 - 3 hours per day. Yaba. Lagos
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by craigj: 2:55am On May 29, 2013
sureteeboy: Co-reporting from abeokuta. Precisely here in Obantoko. Power supply here is nothing to write home about, approximately 1hr per day. Even when the light is stable, it's that time the useless transformer will spoil

Obantoko. Spent some days there sometime last year december.light situaton for there na helele.. Na pure wah..
Do you know any Afolabi Kafidipe?
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Toktee(m): 3:16am On May 29, 2013
donigspain: There has been a minimum of 18 hours of electricity supply since the end of the national blackout.
#Reporting from Tiv Land, Benue state.
you are a foool,which part of tivland?
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 3:16am On May 29, 2013
Former US Ambassador to Nigeria John Campbell stated that Nigeria had been producing more electricity in 1960 than it is today.

He also says that it is estimated that there are 115 Dollar Billionaires in Nigeria.

Thief Obasanjo who institutionalised the present day corruption.

[img]http://www.africaninterest.com/show_image_615.php?filename=/2009/12/ts2.jpg&cat=5&pid=785&cache=false[/img]
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by legzydaboss(m): 3:23am On May 29, 2013
light in ago palace okota is okay 4 now
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 4:02am On May 29, 2013
No light in my part of surulere for three days now
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Lucasbalo(m): 4:36am On May 29, 2013
I don't have that problem, I live in chitown.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Adeks(m): 4:44am On May 29, 2013
LIGHT SITUATION!!! Shey na like dis we go de dey? (na like dis we go de dey?)
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by Carlmax(m): 5:23am On May 29, 2013
In Akure we don't dare people to go "hug transformer" cos they just might do it... Buh for d last 3days we have been averaging 8hrs a day which is amazing, so from
my end I'd say the light situation is amazing!!!
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by ngooka: 5:49am On May 29, 2013
Where I leave in ugbuezeji abakpa enugu its about 2 months now we don't have light and no sign from phcn to restore it back
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by malign(m): 6:01am On May 29, 2013
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by bigtudu(m): 6:04am On May 29, 2013
Light in my area is very stable 18 hour of light a day. From ughelli delta state.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by darniejay(m): 6:16am On May 29, 2013
Here in my area @ Kano, i havent seen light for the past 1 week, dont know war is happening
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by vixen2: 6:20am On May 29, 2013
seriously, dis a case stydy..
i realy like dis page...Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) is now a case in our modern homes
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by jammani(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2013
Whheeww. OJUELEGBA: it is an area whr incase light comes 4 8hours, NO light again the folowin 2days, **Tiresome
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area by vixen2: 6:23am On May 29, 2013
2bad . . . cant remember

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Awards NI.I7 Billion Road Contracts / How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? / I Am Not Afraid Of Court Case - Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.