Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? (704 Views)

When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) / When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends / Ladies, How Do You Like Your Men? Muscular, Lanky, Short, Tall: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by mekaboy(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2013
Growing up, there used to be this fear about girls fathers, the girls are always more worried about what their dad will do to their young bf than what their mum would do.

Girls will always say " if my dad catches you". I use to think all these dads where so responsible and don't want anyone to spoil their daughter at a young stage.

But one day, I asked myself, I might get married one of these days and have kids. Will I be welcome a guy like me to date my daughter.?

Then I realized that most of these dads that threaten to kill young guys that come after their young girls, is not actually because they are so responsible. But because the don't want a guy like them in their youth coming close to their daughter.

They say what goes around comes around. If this is true, could it be that the type of guys that come accross some girls, is actually a replica of who their dad was in his youth.

Now, as a guy, will you wish a guy like you while your young coming after your daughter?
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 28, 2013
many (if not most) of the girl that i went after in my youth, turned out GREAT. so whoever i was in my youth, cannot be that bad.
i think many fathers want the best for their kids, and therefore will see through the BS faster than a youth growing up.
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 28, 2013
It depends grin.
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by mekaboy(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2013
MRbrownJAY: many (if not most) of the girl that i went after in my youth, turned out GREAT. so whoever i was in my youth, cannot be that bad.
i think many fathers want the best for their kids, and therefore will see through the BS faster than a youth growing up.

We are not asking if you are bad. Answer the question, would you or not?
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 28, 2013
^^^^ TRANSLATION: if i wasnt that bad in my youth then there shouldnt be any problem with my daughters dating a copy of younger me.
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by WackyJ1(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2013
The guy i was two months is the type i would want my daughters to hang out with. they'd never go wrong and i'll do my part and impact them with the right amount of sense
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by mekaboy(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ TRANSLATION: if i wasnt that bad in my youth then there shouldnt be any problem with my daughters dating a copy of younger me.

In other words you will welcome your type with arms wide open to your daughters life. That's good to know.
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 28, 2013
IT must be my kind of man or no man at all.
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by Nobody: 3:04am On May 29, 2013
mekaboy:
In other words you will welcome your type with arms wide open to your daughters life. That's good to know.

Hell yeah! wouldnt you? and i wouldnt look down on it if my son was exactly like me when i was younger. all the crazy stuff i did made me the great man i am today, lol!
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by 190: 3:06am On May 29, 2013
Uhmmm well if my daughter doesn't love s-e-x
Then I won't advice her to date someone like me undecided
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by True2myself24(f): 3:59am On May 29, 2013
Funny...I asked my ex the same question the other day and he said no, with no shame.
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by Mynd44: 5:57am On May 29, 2013
Yes....
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by Nobody: 7:09am On May 29, 2013
Haha...Hell No!

Matter of fact, If I saw me anywhere near my darling daughter, I would kneecap me!

LOL

1 Like

Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by gothrones(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2013
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by Princesszoe: 7:25am On May 29, 2013
Hahahaha thank God some of you know that you are morally bankrupt. And i guess some who said yes here, said it to cover up. Unfortunately your children will inherit both your bad and good traits, it runs in the blood. You simply cannot cheat nature because you reap what you sow. And as for dating men like you, it is 99percent possible. Once your daughter inherited some of your bad traits it becomes a negative charge. Her negative charge will always attract negative charges in other men which might confuse her to mean compatibility. That is mostly the reason why we have wayward kids and the rate is increasing. It doesn't really matter whether the child attended SU or not because they orginated from the blood. Only sensible men, go for change, embrace God and develop moral uprightness with fear of God put together. Our women should open their eyes wide enough to accept men with moral traits because their kids will surely be affected immensely. Life is made that way.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by jmoore(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2013
Yes, she should date someone like me.
Treat the lady like a queen.
Never taste the honey until the honeymoon.

smiley
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by gothrones(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2013
@Princess_zoe
The women are no better! We are all the same. Good traits? Moral uprightness? I laugh in 12th century Swahili. Take a good look at Nigeria; does it look like a country with an iota of these virtues?
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by Princesszoe: 7:42am On May 29, 2013
Quit that attitude of generalization. We have morally principled men and women. I know some. If you are not, you better be. Life is GIGO, garbage in, garbag out, you reap what you sow.
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by Agrika: 7:43am On May 29, 2013
Jamb Question!
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by gothrones(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2013
Princess zoe: Quit that attitude of generalization. We have morally principled men and women. I know some. If you are not, you better be. Life is GIGO, garbage in, garbag out, you reap what you sow.

It is not generalization. Even the Bible says, for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Chei, see me a whole atheist dey quote Bible grin) Also, it was not an attitude; it was a statement. Park your self righteous a_s_s in the corner.

Morally principled men? Once again I laugh in 8th century Hebrew.
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by Princesszoe: 8:23am On May 29, 2013
I would have loved to explain more concerning your bolded statements but to avoid insults , i will pass. YES, we have morally principled men. I wouldn't go further.
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 29, 2013
Princess zoe: Hahahaha thank God some of you know that you are morally bankrupt. And i guess some who said yes here, said it to cover up. Unfortunately your children will inherit both your bad and good traits, it runs in the blood. You simply cannot cheat nature because you reap what you sow. And as for dating men like you, it is 99percent possible. Once your daughter inherited some of your bad traits it becomes a negative charge. Her negative charge will always attract negative charges in other men which might confuse her to mean compatibility. That is mostly the reason why we have wayward kids and the rate is increasing. It doesn't really matter whether the child attended SU or not because they orginated from the blood. Only sensible men, go for change, embrace God and develop moral uprightness with fear of God put together. Our women should open their eyes wide enough to accept men with moral traits because their kids will surely be affected immensely. Life is made that way.

Hello maa'm , I never wrote anything for cover up, my kind of man is d ideal, I'll train all my male children 2b like me, (business minded,uncanny n resolute minded) n I'll never welcome any man close 2 any of my daughters if he doesn't have my kind of mindset, its either my kind or nothing @ all,(cus I knw my kind,will nvr lead her astray) .. Most times I even wish d whole men on earth can be like me, believe me d world will b a better place... I missed no word
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by Exponental(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2013
A BIG YES!
My scorecard isnt bad. Many of my females friend wish they met me before my fiancee.

YES! YES!! YES!!!
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by 190: 8:54am On May 29, 2013
Lol
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by gothrones(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2013
Princess zoe: I would have loved to explain more concerning your bolded statements but to avoid insults , i will pass. YES, we have morally principled men. I wouldn't go further.
My sister, please indulge me. And do not be afraid to insult me. I can take it. grin
Re: Would You Like Your DAUGHTER To Date A GUY Like YOU? by clemz85(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2013
this is real, imma gonna retrace my steps to check me the kinda guy i'm.

(1) (Reply)

When Friends Have To Say Goodbye / Advice Needed Urgently Plss . When Parents Don't Want To Give Their Consent / 47 Year Old Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.