Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) (4972 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by wins18(m): 12:26am On Feb 15, 2016
grin grin grin
when u finally meet the guy that is deceiving your daughter, .
guys you know how it used to be, especially when the man is a 'no go area' omo na serious warning u go receive

2 Likes

Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by Emac34: 12:48am On Feb 15, 2016
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Seriously.

1 Like

Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by tpiah2: 2:41am On Feb 15, 2016
which of these married men was deceiving your daughter?
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by wins18(m): 7:04am On Feb 15, 2016
tpiah2:
which of these married men was deceiving your daughter?
grin

you no see the one receiving a stern warning?
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by amandina: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Hahahaha this is serious, thankGod no one is deceiving me
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by hopara1(m): 7:33am On Feb 15, 2016
hahahoohoo
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by babadem2much(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2016
Drama de o c d guilty man face sef, if you say make ya abuna no stay one place and d girl self like to tanda.

otondos knows what I mean
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by dan9ice(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2016
shocked
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by gimmehear(f): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2016
you go hear am
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by just2okworld(f): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2016
Lwkm
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by jaelz(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2016
hehe nah wetin go happen if them continue dey delay our allawee
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by kingsfield(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2016
amandina:
Hope u 're nt deceiving anyone?
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by minasota(f): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
*yawn*
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by amandina: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
kingsfield:

Sure... I'm not, ama good gurl
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by wins18(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
kingsfield:

My brother thank u for that question, God bless u. Women been deceiving us since the days of adam.
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by Trapnews: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
undecided
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin cheesy smiley undecided angry
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Just make sure you don't go deceivin' someone else's daughter/mother/sister.
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by mumumugu(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
i dont deceive people daughter..,they deceive me
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by Kaylexzy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
amandina:

Is Ur dad strict? grin
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by wins18(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
mumumugu:
i dont deceive people daughter..,they deceive me

Seriously dude
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by amandina: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Is Ur dad strict? grin

My dad doesn't joke with us, I dey fear that man like kilode grin
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by Kaylexzy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
amandina:

Lol... I will like to meet him tho

Na joke I dey o grin

But its nice dat he loves u guys.... Hope he sha doesn't get too over protective? tongue
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by Kaylexzy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
amandina:

Lol... I will like to meet him tho

Na joke I dey o grin

But its nice dat he loves u guys.... Hope he sha doesn't get too over protective? wink
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by Smellymouth: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by kingsfield(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
amandina:
Sure... I'm not, ama good gurl
Kamu were ujo kweru.
Re: When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) by wins18(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
28 posts & 3553 views Amazing..... cc; Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time / Feels Like I've Been Cheated On,see What I Saw Her On With(photop) / I Watch My Wife Sleep With Younger Men - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.