Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,085 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... (1155 Views)

From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by thisismike(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2013
I promised to surprise her with absolutely no plan in mind. Now she's asking &expecting the surprise but... You could pls give me an idea what to do wink
Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by HARDDON: 12:07am On May 29, 2013
if you are buoyant, take her out to a five star hotel's bush bar, table for two dinner by the pool side.
you know watz up. never book a room though. when u guys r done, drop her off at her place. bid her gnyts and bow out

or plan a get away.

if you are not too stable financially and can cook, go to the market, get the things for her favorite meal and prepare it, when you are done, set the table, with her fav rnb song romancing the air on dah background, then invite her over, blindfold her from the door after that, turn off all the lights( just two candles lite on either sid of them dinnner table) and lead her to the table.
sit her down, remove d blindfold n watch holy excitement expressions dance all over her face.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by temi4fash(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2013
HARDDON: if you are buoyant, take her out to a five star hotel's bush bar, table for two dinner by the pool side.
you know watz up. never book a room though. when u guys r done, drop her off at her place. bid her gnyts and bow out

or plan a get away.

if you are not too stable financially and can cook, go to the market, get the things for her favorite meal and prepare it, when you are done, set the table, with her fav rnb song romancing the air on dah background, then invite her over, blindfold her from the door after that, turn off all the lights( just two candles lite on either sid of them dinnner table) and lead her to the table.
sit her down, remove d blindfold n watch holy excitement expressions dance all over her face.

make sensr

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by Nobody: 12:50am On May 29, 2013
If you really want to surprise the hell out of her....buy an engagement ring and propose to her....am sure she will be very surprised....cheers
Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by Nobody: 3:08am On May 29, 2013
Just get her icecream and popcorn.
Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by timilehing(m): 3:27am On May 29, 2013
Buy her Z10 or iphone x6
Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by Nobody: 3:28am On May 29, 2013
lol, some men make very little sense.....so since you had nothing good to say, you decided to talk gibberish?! what about telling her that you were the reincarnation of Christ?! where i come from, the gal would have simply replied to you that:" you dont tell a person about a future surprise, you just surprise someone out of the blue, duh!"

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by thisismike(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2013
@"or plan a get away".
Of a truth HarDDon, U have undoubtedly settled my challenge.
God bless...
Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by HARDDON: 12:48pm On May 29, 2013
^^^^ nice, get away it is then?

lil picnic, hope you know memorable picnic properties and spots?

lol

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2013
How is going out a surprise? Like u're going to d moon?
Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 29, 2013
OP, if you are really hell bent on surprising her then here is MBJ's advice:
choose the fanciest restaurant in your area, ask her to dress to kill, take her to that restaurant, tell her to order everything she fancies on the menu. drink, laugh have fun and enjoy the night out.......... and right when the bill comes, tell her:" babe, the surprise is that today YOU are paying for dinner!"
Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by 25omega(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2013
MRbrownJAY: OP, if you are really hell bent on surprising her then here is MBJ's advice:
choose the fanciest restaurant in your area, ask her to dress to kill, take her to that restaurant, tell her to order everything she fancies on the menu. drink, laugh have fun and enjoy the night out.......... and right when the bill comes, tell her:" babe, the surprise is that today YOU are paying for dinner!"
grin grin grin grin grin that will surprise the hell outta her grin grin grin

poster be honest and tell her you have nothing planned or better yet just tell her that you were working on a surprise for her but your plans fell through and promise that you would make it up to her.
Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by Monicasque(f): 2:10pm On May 29, 2013
book her for a full day pampering at a health spa
Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by HARDDON: 8:50pm On May 29, 2013
Monicasque: book her for a full day pampering at a health spa

yes right.

unfortunately, there aint no spa in this hood! ouch
Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by thisismike(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2013
@all thanks 4making jokes out of my update. At least i had 2smile at some stage but see, i'm sticking wit HarDDon's. His' is d best option so far 4a middle class income earner like myself.
Any other suggestn b4 we call it a day wit ths thread? Any

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by tellwisdom: 9:13pm On May 29, 2013
thisismike: There's this new girl i started going out with, recently. During our last outing, while i became short of words, i promised to surprise her with absolutely no plan in mind. Now she's asking &expecting the surprise but i don't know how or what to do.
Please advice, please...
eddiot, give am bible and anointing oil..if she no collect am, divorce her..na witch angry
Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by Godson201333(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2013
Buy her range rover...
Re: Pls Help! I Promised To Surprise Her But... by Kslib(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2013
Follow my steps..
1..Borrow one beta sweet clean neat blackberry
2.. Meet her and say "surprise",then reveal the phone to her..
3.. Let her get excited and happy..
4.. When you're going,collect the phone and tell her "you have to give it back to the owner b4 the next day"...
What surprise would be better than the above...

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That No Girl Is Truly Single? / Should A Married Lady Approach Her Ex Boyfriend For Financial Assistance? / Five Apology Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.