Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Which Is Preferable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Preferable? (913 Views)

GUYS ONLY!!! Pick Your Preferable(pic) / When Being Single Is Preferable / Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Preferable? by elizabetta(f): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2008
Please i want to know which is more preferable and better.TO remain SINGLE or to be MARRIED?
Re: Which Is Preferable? by welli(f): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2008
watever rocks ur boat
Re: Which Is Preferable? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2008
welli:

watever rocks your boat

end of thread! grin
Re: Which Is Preferable? by tngtech(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2008
God Bless Nairaland!! cheesy
Re: Which Is Preferable? by Templa(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ poster

try to get married,
after sometime dump ur hubby and kids & try being single.

then come back to this thread and share ur escapades.  grin

* sure experiences vary indiviually* wink
Re: Which Is Preferable? by Scopium: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2008
[size=13pt]I prefer BOTH tongue But for you I think you should try NONE. tongue[/size]
Re: Which Is Preferable? by Scopium: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2008
[size=13pt]It's preferable to get married but if that doesn't happen it becomes unavoidable to stay single.[/size]
Re: Which Is Preferable? by larekey(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2008
see question
Re: Which Is Preferable? by joey007(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2008
it depends on you
Re: Which Is Preferable? by Scopium: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2008
larekey:

see question

[size=13pt]You see dat kind thing[/size]
Re: Which Is Preferable? by Encomium(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2008
Sincerely, getting married when someone is due for it is the best. A lot of people have been saying thrash about being single which is the characteristics of end time happenings. Getting married in life makes a man or woman complete in his/her overall existence in life. God's purpose of creation must be strictly adhere to, no matter what doctrine or the so called wind of change blowing across the globe.
Re: Which Is Preferable? by iice(f): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2008
Are we to tell you what you should want?
Re: Which Is Preferable? by sylvex(f): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2008
Templa:

@ poster

try to get married,
after sometime dump your hubby and kids & try being single.

then come back to this thread and share your escapades. grin

* sure experiences vary indiviually* wink

LOL! my oh my. My ribs cracked!
Re: Which Is Preferable? by chistiana(f): 11:06am On May 03, 2008
in my opinion life is love and love is live and no good life without good wife or husband .

u will be tired of ur single life.
Re: Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 03, 2008
abeg its better to get married,life wtout d opposite sex can be so boring,lets be reasonable for once ,we all need each other in out lives(man to woman,woman to man),as long as you're married to d right person,i see no reason y marriage shouldnt be d best option here
Re: Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 03, 2008
@ Topic

Look At It From Both Sides! cool
Re: Which Is Preferable? by chistiana(f): 11:50am On May 03, 2008
don't just know how some one will stay without having a partner. cool cool cool cool cool.
Re: Which Is Preferable? by tngtech(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2008
experience is the best teacher.
Re: Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 03, 2008
@ Topic

A guy like me don't stay single for long
Cause everytime a girlfriend and I break up
My world is crushed and I'm all alone
The love bug crawls right back up and bites me and I'm back

FERGIE - "Clumsy"
Re: Which Is Preferable? by bigbumper(f): 2:08pm On May 03, 2008
info:

@ Topic

Look At It From Both Sides! cool

Re: Which Is Preferable? by bigfather(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2008
which ever you find sensible !
Re: Which Is Preferable? by Eclairs: 6:39am On May 04, 2008
Wld rather be married.

I'v had enough of temptation. I'd love to have children and see wht it's like
Re: Which Is Preferable? by Teejay07(m): 6:51am On May 04, 2008
@poster,

its no big deal if you want to be single! Neither would getting married be something strange. What I find strange is your coming on in here to ask which is better. To all intent and purpose the outcome of whatever you come up with here will not be scientifically backed.

If you dont mind, I suggest you conduct a research on this topic and give us a feedback later.

That way we can take you seriously.
Re: Which Is Preferable? by elizabetta(f): 1:22pm On May 06, 2008
Teejay07:

@poster,

its no big deal if you want to be single! Neither would getting married be something strange. What I find strange is your coming on in here to ask which is better. To all intent and purpose the outcome of whatever you come up with here will not be scientifically backed.

If you don't mind, I suggest you conduct a research on this topic and give us a feedback later.

That way we can take you seriously.
Cant i ask for the opinion of others.I ask this question base on  what i see these days,many boy and girl,ladies when they are single they are happy but after marriage things change,some regret it and some say "is this how marriage is",marriage is sorrow etc.So you find out that only small % of married people are happy.So please i came up to ask the opinion and view of everyone which is preferable single or married?thanks
Re: Which Is Preferable? by YEMILOVE1(f): 1:48pm On May 06, 2008
If you still single enjoy your self because there are something you can do while single that you would not be able to do while married. and if you get married you we enjoy it because there are something that you can not do while you are single that you we enjoy while you are married so enjoy the two.

most of it all bible say:

1. Two head are better than one.
2. One we have 1, 000.00 and two we have 10, 000.00 you can see the different
3. who find wife find good thing and obtain favour from God (That is for man in the house)
4. To be married is more honourable than to be single.
5. You won't carry the Title of MISS again you become MRS.
6. If you are single you belong to God, if you are married you belong to your husband.

Alot more it depend on how you want it.
Re: Which Is Preferable? by lightest(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2008
who will bury you when you

Re: Which Is Preferable? by Busta(f): 2:12pm On May 06, 2008
@poster,

wateva rocks ur both hun!
Thats ur choice.

(1) (Reply)

Should There Be Privacy In Relatioships? / Possibility / The Girl Is Mine: Googles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.