Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Where Are The Single Ladies,is It That There Are More Single Men Than Women.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Single Ladies,is It That There Are More Single Men Than Women.? (539 Views)

Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Single Ladies,is It That There Are More Single Men Than Women.? by SEXYBOY1985(m): 12:37am On May 30, 2013
I have observe the scarcity of single ladies in nairaland romance forum,and more men searching for there missing ribs.is it that the ladies are shy to come out and ask a man out.in more of the dating sites,men are alwayz the one coming out in there hundred to drop there contacts.but the society always belief that there are more women looking for the opposite sex,my question still goes thus,where are the single ladies,are u going to wait until you've almost expired.time wait 4 no one.single ladies need to wake up from there slumber,more guys are droping there contacts,are the ladies shy.we dont want any girl to come at the age of 34 and above,to start competing with younger ladies for that young and cute guy,we want u wake up from your slumber and start now,guys are always ready @ any point in time.....
Re: Where Are The Single Ladies,is It That There Are More Single Men Than Women.? by Sanboy25: 12:58am On May 30, 2013

The thing is that society has pictured the man as a 'hunter', even for things like relationship...
So the women are just waiting to be 'picked-up' by the men...
That's why men are always in 'offensive mode' when it comes to initiate a relationship.
There are as many single ladies than single men.
Just my two cents...
Re: Where Are The Single Ladies,is It That There Are More Single Men Than Women.? by 190: 3:37am On May 30, 2013
In nigeria alone the women are like soldier ants

all over the place grin grin

No offence
Re: Where Are The Single Ladies,is It That There Are More Single Men Than Women.? by Mynd44: 5:20am On May 30, 2013
@OP, have you thought that they might be lying?

(1) (Reply)

3 First Date No-no's / Can You Marry A Partner Who Is 10years Older? / Is It Good To Get Married And You Are In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.