Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Is It Good To Get Married And You Are In School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Get Married And You Are In School? (542 Views)

Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex / About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Get Married And You Are In School? by JoelFelix(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2013
I have this though in me and whenever i want to post it, i will forget but thank God that i have the opportunity today.
Is it good for someone should be in school and the person is married? Please help me and see if it will be.
Re: Is It Good To Get Married And You Are In School? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 31, 2013
Joel Felix: I have this though in me and whenever i want to post it, i will forget but thank God that i have the opportunity today.
Is it good for someone should be in school and the person is married? Please help me and see if it will be.

It depends on a lot of factors.
Re: Is It Good To Get Married And You Are In School? by JoelFelix(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2013
alutacontinua:

It depends on a lot of factors.
what made me to say so is because, their is a guy that his mother is rich and she want him to get married but they guy said, he want to finish his school first. So what does that mean?
Re: Is It Good To Get Married And You Are In School? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 31, 2013
Joel Felix:
what made me to say so is because, their is a guy that his mother is rich and she want him to get married but they guy said, he want to finish his school first. So what does that mean?

No, he shouldn't. He should have a stable source of HIS OWN INCOME before he marries. HIS MOTHER'S MONEY IS NOT HIS OWN. That might definitely mean that he should finish school first.
Re: Is It Good To Get Married And You Are In School? by True2myself24(f): 11:55pm On May 31, 2013
To each his own. It may work out perfectly for one person and not for you or vice versa.

(1) (Reply)

Confused / Tips On How To Know A Cheating Spouse / Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.