Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack (16076 Views)

Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 30, 2013
Abujafood: Those of you calling him a coward should pray never to suffer from severe depression, then you'll understand that suicide has little to do with cowardice!

Thank you!
Re: Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack by xakjustice(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2013
From frying pan 2 fire dis man never knw wat life teaches..................
Re: Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack by Muttybabe(f): 8:23pm On May 30, 2013
I CANT BLAME THE MAN FOR HIS ACTION BUT NOTWITHSTANDING HE HAS GONE TOO FAR. IT ALSO HAPPEN TO MY HUSBAND, HE WAS SACKED FOR THE PAST ONE AND A HALF YEARS NOW DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEM IN HIS WORKING PLACE, SINCE THEN NO JOB INFACT SOME DAYS WE EAT JUST ONCE IN A DAY. THE LITTLE #10K AM COLLECTING AS SALARY IS NOT ENOUGH 4 FOOD. MY HUSBAND IS JUST TAKING HEART
Re: Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack by barroymails: 6:35am On May 31, 2013
He was lily-livered.
Re: Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack by barroymails: 6:40am On May 31, 2013
The deceased was lily-livered, irresponsible and an utter disgrace to his family, if he had any. He had lived in a place for 14 years, without his wife or children ever visiting to know where he lived.
Re: Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack by troy20(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2013
d insensitivecomments hear shows hw many ppl r shallow in reasoning.9ja probably has d most selfish ignorant nd hypocritical populace.n poor quality education doesnt help matters either.u tink its cowardice 2 snap ur own life U jst hav no idea hw many pple hav giving suicide alota tots
Re: Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack by Feranmicharles(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2013
sad news
oga ooo
Re: Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack by MrsChima1(f): 6:16pm On May 31, 2013
Mental illness is real and people need to stop making excuses for foolish behavior. He didn't killed himself because he was sacked...he killed himself because he had a mental disorder.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Mental illness is real and people need to stop making excuses for foolish behavior. He didn't killed himself because he was sacked...he killed himself because he had a mental disorder.

TRUE words sis.
it's sad because it's actually quite common.
a lot of people have or knows someone who has mental issues and are not aware of it.
Re: Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack by MrsChima1(f): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
*Kails*:

TRUE words sis.
it's sad because it's actually quite common.
a lot of people have or knows someone who has mental issues and are not aware of it.

Exactly. My coworker lost her mother to a guy that had dwmwntia...they thought he was a dopedin...he killed her ash after she broke up with him.
Re: Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
evrbody seem nt 2 get it. Nobody said they saw d children n d wife nor confirmd if he had any. Sometin else shld b behind him killin himself. But sucide is'nt an optn in any circumstances, we jus pray we don't av burdens well over wot we cld bea
Re: Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Exactly. My coworker lost her mother to a guy that had dwmwntia...they thought he was a dopedin...he killed her ash after she broke up with him.

damn for real?! shocked undecided
well i won't put too much out there but i had a cousin
who suffered from mental illness and let's just say he met a tragic end as well. undecided
may they both RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building / Why You Should Be Really Worried If Your Are Not Making Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.