Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Who Is/was Your Favourite Nigerian President And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is/was Your Favourite Nigerian President And Why? (919 Views)

Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / Who Is Your Favourite Nigerian Politician Since 1960 To Date? / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is/was Your Favourite Nigerian President And Why? by ceeplus(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2013
For me it was Gen. Murtala muhammed. He was a non biased leader full of vision before his life was cut short.

Re: Who Is/was Your Favourite Nigerian President And Why? by Marytee2: 11:46am On May 30, 2013
For me, Olusegun Obasanjo is the best. He travelled widely to seek for loan pardon and we started using mobile phones during his time. cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Who Is/was Your Favourite Nigerian President And Why? by tomakint: 12:07pm On May 30, 2013
My favourite is Ernest Shonekan (Baba jeje who feared bullet more than Allah)!
Seriously, my best is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, despite the threats from the core North to make the country ungovernable for him, he is still very much in charge, shaming his detractors with his good works!

1 Like

Re: Who Is/was Your Favourite Nigerian President And Why? by Lilimax(f): 12:22pm On May 30, 2013
I can only talk about the ones I know i.e from BUHARI TILL date.
None of them is fantastic because the problems on Nigeria is still unabated.
Our power supply is vey worrisome, there is corruption in high places, Killings everwhere...etc.
Our leaders both past and present has failed us but I know
that All Shall Be well Soonest smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

SURE-P Organizes Skills Acquisition Programme In Bayelsa. / Sekibo Dumps Acn / Rivers State House Of Assembly Saga Remix By Dj Ziggy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.