Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? (10420 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by tabansiou: 12:58pm On May 30, 2013
Can u marry a girl who has slept wit or dated ur friend
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by makelove2m(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2013
Yes, I will, provided she agree marrying me, I see nothing about that ,

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 30, 2013
Marry wetin?......... I dnt eat leftover

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Kslib(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2013
makelove2m: Yes, I will, provided she agree marrying me, I see nothing about that ,
Yes,if i be MUMU in capital letters or "ode" in quotes..
Na wa for some people sef ohhh.. ***spits** God forbid..
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by ezemoses(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2013
it would depend on when that happend. If it happened before i met her there is no wahala but if it was when i was already with her. No i can't

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by WorldwarIII: 12:42am On May 31, 2013
Capital YES if she is dangote's daughter.. All sins are forgiven!
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Princessmel(f): 1:09am On May 31, 2013
All you people saying never that, if she doesn't tell you, you won't know na? Shior!
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 31, 2013
Princessmel: All you people saying never that, if she doesn't tell you, you won't know na? Shior!
no lie cn last 4 long, wen i knw i will definately throw her out
World war III: Capital YES if she is dangote's daughter.. All sins are forgiven!
funny stuff
Princessmel: All you people saying never that, if she doesn't tell you, you won't know na? Shior!
no lie cn last 4 long, wen i knw i will definately throw her out..
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by mumumugu(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2013
Kslib:
Yes,if i be MUMU in capital letters or "ode" in quotes..
Na wa for some people sef ohhh.. ***spits** God forbid..
almost every girl has slept wit a guy before. It doesnt matter how close you are to the guy .

Your future wife is an ex to someone. Your present girl will end up marrying another person.

Sayiing yes doesnt make one a muumu or ode . It means you have a divine heart to forgive and forget the past and fface the present.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Kslib(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2013
mumumugu: almost every girl has slept wit a guy before. It doesnt matter how close you are to the guy .

Your future wife is an ex to someone. Your present girl will end up marrying another person.

Sayiing yes doesnt make one a muumu or ode . It means you have a divine heart to forgive and forget the past and fface the present.
Look,not everybody bleeps around ok. I dont,so i expect my patner to the same. I cannot have sex with someone i know i wont marry.. We all have the way we view life,i have mine,and you have yours.
Looking at the bolded,i will say "What makes you think its every girl who sleeps around like the miserable cheap slutty ones you've met in your life who dont mind banging your close friend.. This is what happens when people try to use their life experiences to guess others..
I repeat i wont!!!! I can never be with a girl who cheats on me.. Never ever ever. Even if we've been together for 30years.. Do you even know the steps,the conclusion and the strenght it takes to cheat on someone you claim you love.. I no wan type long story abeg. Make d matter end here..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Princessmel(f): 4:06pm On May 31, 2013
Hordunlarmy: no lie cn last 4 long, wen i knw i will definately throw her outfunny stuffno lie cn last 4 long, wen i knw i will definately throw her out..
You have not yet professional liars yet then
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by tabansiou: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=Kslib]
Look,not everybody bleeps around ok. I dont,so i expect my patner to the same. I cannot have sex with someone i know i wont marry.. We all have the way we view life,i have mine,and you have yours.
Looking at the bolded,i will say "What makes you think its every girl who sleeps around like the miserable cheap slutty ones you've met in your life who dont mind banging your close friend.. This is what happens when people try to use their life experiences to guess others..
I repeat i wont!!!! I can never be with a girl who cheats on me.. Never ever ever. Even if we've been together for 30years.. Do you even know the steps,the conclusion and the strenght it takes to cheat on someone you claim you lov]e.. I no wan type long story abeg. Make d matter end here..[/quote/] my dear don't take it personal oh,its just a topic,topic was raised to get ur amswer nor be to fight oh,HNM
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Godson201333(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2013
why should i marry someone who has already been phucked by my friend..I don't eat leftovers sorry
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by bukit05(f): 9:30am On Jun 01, 2013
Godson201333: why should i marry someone who has already been phucked by my friend..I don't eat leftovers sorry

If she is not ur friend's left over, she is some else's left over.Left over is Left over except u marry a virgin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by smakati(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2013
No. I can't sleep with her talkless of marrying her, why? Cos me and my friends made a rule against dating an ex of any member of click, I was d d head of d click den and I ratified it, so u don't expect me to break a law I ratified.
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2013
Hordunlarmy: Marry wetin?......... I dnt eat leftover
forgetting u are also another woman's trash cheesy grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by AtheistD(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2013
Sure, why not. But there are some factors to consider. Is he better than me in bed? That is critical. Also, did she treat him badly when they were together? That is also important to consider.

Apart from that I dont care, I would do it.
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by LabourParty(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
Nope, never.
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
smakati: No. I can't sleep with her talkless of marrying her, why? Cos me and my friends made a rule against dating an ex of any member of click, I was d d head of d click den and I ratified it, so u don't expect me to break a law I ratified.

Ok...
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
...Anyway, I wouldn't date my ex` best friend either...when they're hi-fiving over beers, I'd be wondering: what was that about?. Or when he tries something new in bed that my ex used to do....ugh!. When you dump a guy, you've dumped a string of potentials including his friends, brothers, cousins, uncles, father...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by clemz85(m): 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
mumumugu may your days be long.......wait, which kind name be this naa?
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by boron10(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hordunlarmy: no lie cn last 4 long, wen i knw i will definately throw her out.
Easier said than done. What if you discover at old age?
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
Married women are constantly snatched away by their husband friends so snatching a friend's girlfriend is nonetheless a standard now.

Most guys won't even bate an eyelid if they are in love thereby undermining the attendant consequences if the friend they intend doing the snatching from is a devil advocate. They do always take their chances!
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 03, 2013
Hordunlarmy: Marry wetin?......... I dnt eat leftover
if u dnt want leftover then marry a virgin.
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by 190: 12:58am On Jun 03, 2013
smakati: No. I can't sleep with her talkless of marrying her, why? Cos me and my friends made a rule against dating an ex of any member of click, I was d d head of d click den and I ratified it, so u don't expect me to break a law I ratified.

OKAY now clap for yourself

tell me how has that added 20naira to your wema bank account

Instead of make u use ur life do better tin ure doing cultism and CLIQUE and babes

devil dey use ur future dance alanta indeed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Rajosh(m): 3:17am On Jun 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: forgetting u are also another woman's trash cheesy grin lipsrsealed
sharrrapppp a man is never a womans trash. Well that's by the way.I may not marry a virgin because they are very scarce but i certainly can't and won't marry a girl that has slept with my friend. That's all.
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Popowaa: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2013
Hahahahahahaha
mondi_cheeks: forgetting u are also another woman's trash cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:
I repeat i wont!!!! I can never be with a girl who cheats on me.. Never ever ever. Even if we've been together for 30years.. Do you even know the steps,the conclusion and the strenght it takes to cheat on someone you claim you love.. I no wan type long story abeg. Make d matter end here..
wow.those are strong words and are totally unnecessary.read the writers post again.what he means is can you marry a girl that has dated your friend before?no one is talking about cheating in this issue.of course if she cheats on you with your friend that very bad and warrants a break same as if you do it to her.and what makes you think he meets only cheap slutty ladies where he is?that's a poor choice of words.I guess you should stop reacting in anger and think before you post.thanks

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by smakati(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2013
190:

OKAY now clap for yourself

tell me how has that added 20naira to your wema bank account

Instead of make u use ur life do better tin ure doing cultism and CLIQUE and babes

devil dey use ur future dance alanta indeed undecided

Nigerians and negative mindset, so because I said clique now it means its a cult, I will have you know that all the members of the clique are all graduates, serving d nation (nysc) in different parts of the country @ present, we came together when we saw we were like-minded ppl, a couple of us were faculty presidents, some were fellowship coordinators, one was the army cadet commander and so on, so which other achievement do u expect frm us at our age.....my future is in Jehovah's hands, it is very bright, so bright it might blind u if u dare utter nonsense again.....
Lastly, I will share wit u an advice my dad use to give me wen I was 4yrs "tink before u speak" or in ur case "tink before u type". Good day

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2013
mumumugu: almost every girl has slept wit a guy before. It
doesnt matter how close you are to the guy .

Your future wife is an ex to someone. Your present girl will end up
marrying another person.

Sayiing yes doesnt make one a muumu or ode . It means you have a divine
heart to forgive and forget the past and fface the present.

I need to know what exactly you are forgiving and forgetting.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by mumumugu(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2013
baibijay:

I need to know what exactly you are forgiving and forgetting.
assuminng the deed was done long ago while dating, tthen yea, you need to forgive them
Re: Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? by Kslib(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2013
lorretta u: wow.those are strong words and are totally unnecessary.read the writers post again.what he means is can you marry a girl that has dated your friend before?no one is talking about cheating in this issue.of course if she cheats on you with your friend that very bad and warrants a break same as if you do it to her.and what makes you think he meets only cheap slutty ladies where he is?that's a poor choice of words.I guess you should stop reacting in anger and think before you post.thanks
Da fuq?? So you think i'm reacting in anger? Lmao.. I guess this is what happens when some ignoramus thinks she got someone all figured out.. Well,i dotn care about what you think,but pls dont quote me again. I agree i'm angry.. You happy now.. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dubai Porta Potty; Sláy Queen Treated As Pét As Rich Guy “urínate” On Her / Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) / Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.