Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me (2677 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by BIGVAJINA(f): 4:08pm On May 30, 2013
he is igbo, but i dont like his face, and he is stingy too.what do you think?

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Pacify: 4:15pm On May 30, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now I see why you're worried.

By the way, a taste of your Big Vajina might save the day... grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Eneze1(f): 5:15pm On May 30, 2013
are u the one to marry him? what concerns u whether he's stingy or not? is ur sister complaining? op please answer this question sincerely grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by DonaldGenes(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2013
#falls from third mainland bridge as i begin pick race join#
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 30, 2013
smh....... . .

Isn't this how people break other people's home

You have a very wicked heart.

You are not just hating you sister's husband to be, but publicly doing so. (I bet she doesn't know about this)

Second of all, you are not even scared if he sees it or if a friend of his does.

I don't even know how some people think.

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Coldblooded(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2013
BIGVAJINA: he is igbo, but i dont like his face, and he is stingy too.what do you think?
I don't actually like to respond to inappropriate posts like this but just want to correct an impression;1st, posting a man's pic here without his knowledge is wrong

2nd, "u don't like his face", na u he wan marry,abi u get anoda plan?

3rd, "he is stingy", what does that got to do with you?
If this post is 4 real den u r meddling too much into an affair that doesn't concern u and ur sis has d right to pay u back in ur own coin...
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 30, 2013
Cold blooded: I don't actually like to respond to inappropriate posts like this but just want to correct an impression;1st, posting a man's pic here without his knowledge is wrong

2nd, "u don't like his face", na u he wan marry,abi u get anoda plan?

3rd, "he is stingy", what does that got to do with you?
If this post is 4 real den u r meddling too much into an affair that doesn't concern u and ur sis has d right to pay u back in ur own coin...

You've wasted your time advicing her/it

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Godson201333(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2013
rubbish post

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Mustay(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2013
baibijay: smh....... . .

Isn't this how people break other people's home

You have a very wicked heart.

You are not just hating you sister's husband to be, but publicly doing so. (I bet she doesn't know about this)

Second of all, you are not even scared if he sees it or if a friend of his does.

I don't even know how some people think.

Pretty much sums it up!

Today's world doesn't know when technology has its limits as regards privacy - a reason why some are kicking against Google Glasses.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Exponental(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2013
@op, I dont believe u. That must be ur ex who jilted u or broke up with u and being a natural female, she decided to fight back nii jare.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by cyara(f): 7:03pm On May 30, 2013
What is your business with how he looks ? Your sister saw him and loved him and i see no reason why you should be bothered with his being stingy unless you are planning on reeping him off. If i were your sister i will be scared of you because your type finally goes around to ''toast'' the guy

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by gulfer: 8:53pm On May 30, 2013
@op, you begged the guy for money and he didn't oblige you and you go on CCN (sorry) Nairaland to say dis rubbish; I tell u one thing 'GOD is watching u in 3D'
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 30, 2013
LMFAO
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by daviide: 10:36pm On May 30, 2013
*rolling to sokoto*
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 30, 2013
some folks need brain evaluation. I love nairaland, it's a place to get some good laugh.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by goldfish80(m): 1:06am On May 31, 2013
Op raise these disturbing issues when next you have a family meeting angry

This dude aint looking like he gives a flying feck grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Princessmel(f): 1:08am On May 31, 2013
Why are you posting my sweet poraroes pic on nairaland ehn?!?! angry
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Agrika: 3:36am On May 31, 2013
Are you sure he is igbo, igbo men are not that fugly..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by True2myself24(f): 5:24am On May 31, 2013
Eiish,,,who's the guy in the background?
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Nobody: 6:12am On May 31, 2013
Agrika: Are you sure he is igbo, igbo men are not that fugly..
grin seconded
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Nobody: 6:13am On May 31, 2013
True2myself24: Eiish,,,who's the guy in the background?
hmmmmm u interested grin
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Caracta(f): 7:52am On May 31, 2013
lalaosky:

You've wasted your time advicing her/it

*hugs him*
This comment is straight from my heart.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by White007(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2013
Any one who believe this worthless story, should follow me to brooklyn, cuz I have a bridge to sell to you.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Nobody: 9:27am On May 31, 2013
of what use will our rating be, your sister who wants to marry him has rated him and given him a pass mark in her heart.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by alienware(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2013
See the guy head like coconut
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Penstef(f): 11:48am On May 31, 2013
Wetin consyn u? OP u better go and look for your own husband. And that man is not stingy he just doesn't have. Pity him please. Thats why ibo girls never get married on time cos they expect the poor man to pay all the bills in the girl's family. Wetin? Una no get papa
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Nobody: 11:56am On May 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Monicasque(f): 12:00pm On May 31, 2013
bigV maybe you shouldn't have posted his pic because that is invading someone's privacy hey
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by greedie1(f): 12:07pm On May 31, 2013
LIES.... big vajina be serious for once and don't go about taking pictures of strangers, that's rude.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by Samscofield: 1:12pm On May 31, 2013
Hahahahaha.............. Pls don,t get me wrong. I'm not laughing because of the guys looks. I'm sure he looks better than most Nairalanders. My laughter is as a result of my basic insticts telling me that the OP is actually trying to find out the views of Nairalander on HER supposed guy and not her friends. My instincts always, almost never fails me. Well, pardon me if I'm wrong. But if you support me like my post.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by diarra94(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2013
I dont know about your sister, but this guy is perfect for you. Your big va.gina and his big head is a good match. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married, Please Rate The Man For Me by gabriel212: 2:23pm On May 31, 2013
Y ON EARTH WILL YOU POST HIS PICTURE?
WAT AR U THINKING?
WAT IF HIS RELATIVE SEE IT N DECIDE TO TAKE IT UP AGAINST U?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? / Nairalanders, Let's Help My Sister. / Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.