Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (64705 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by simplyme3(f): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Do the needful. Fu ck him.

67 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Osama10(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
If you are really serious leave that house on Wednesday and return when she is coming back.

98 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by benardemma(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tell him that if he try disturb you again that you will tell here wife.and wait for the reply from him.

6 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by benardemma(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.
did you advice her to sleep with him?

13 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Ellatyra(f): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
You watch nollywood movies right?and you see how things like this escalates quicklyplease give the man the warning of his life...and call someone from home and report d issue to the person,be it your mum or someone you can trust or better still tell your sister you wanna leave the house during the period she's away, and depending on the relationship you have with your sister,you can aswell tell her...and please don't appear scared of the man or intimidated by him...put him in his place even if you have to swear at him,and keep those sms as evidence...my 2cents

42 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ITbomb(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Never be in that house when your sister is not around and never accept any unreasonable big gift from him.
If he succeed (which he may) then he would lose his respect first for his wife then you then your family cos he would assume he married into a house of whoreess

33 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hmmmm, I guess u cosd it urself, this is what happened?

91 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Acidosis(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lmaoo grin @oluswagz pic grin

5 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
did I just hear u well, I should Bleep him? God 4bide

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ellatyra: You watch nollywood movies right?and you see how things like this escalates quicklyplease give the man the warning of his life...and call someone from home and report d issue to the person,be it your mum or someone you can trust or better still tell your sister you wanna leave the house during the period she's away, and depending on the relationship you have with your sister,you can aswell tell her...and please don't appear scared of the man or intimidated by him...put him in his place even if you have to swear at him,and keep those sms as evidence...my 2cents
exactly wat I intended 2 do @ keeping the text messages as evidence

6 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
What r u still doing in your sister's house?? When he rapes u, u'll take all d blame.

30 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
ITbomb: Never be in that house when your sister is not around and never accept any unreasonable big gift from him.
If he succeed (which he may) then he would lose his respect first for his wife then you then your family cos he would assume he married into a house of whoreess
seriously he likes dashing me money o but I won't collect anything 4rm him again. tnx 4 ur advice

4 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Renylee: What r u still doing in your sister's house?? When he rapes u, u'll take all d blame.
God 4bide
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Acidosis(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
How old are you?

6 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Danhumprey: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
oluswaggz: Hmmmm, I guess u cosd it urself, this is what happened?

ROTFL...gringringringrin
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by DankemzI(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
You came he started lusting after you, for just no cause abi? grin my friend leave that house if you must stay dress decently.

5 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by iamtewwy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
U mean he is asking u out off his house?

then go naw!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by eyenCalabar(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Let me tell u, ur sister won't be surprise about his actions. She knows the nature of a man he is. Okay, just make it this way: jokingly, ask ur sister what she'll do if she catches him with another woman or if she really trust him. He is not doing that because u went there but because it's in him. He's simply a womanizer. The point is that such men, their wives always knows who they are.

13 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by DankemzI(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Leave that house with immediate effect, and stop dressing indicently. That's not your home you have no right to be wearing "bumshorts, only bra, transperent" clothes. That man is a human being stop provoking him.!

11 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by toluleke(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2014

agent of temptation.why didn/t you stay with your parent,go back don,t break my home.you came over to report me to nairalanders.na wednesday night

7 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by eyenCalabar(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
toluleke: agent of temptation.why didn/t you stay with your parent,go back don,t break my home.you came over to report me to nairalanders.na wednesday night

What is this one saying?

8 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by 25omega(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
i fail to understand or believe this story. you have text messages and you say he is harassing you and yet you are still living in the house and wondering if you should tell your sister. now you got a message about your sister travelling and you are still here asking us

Nah you are either 13 years old or a freaking liar.

33 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by mspee(f): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
DankemzI: Leave that with house immediate effect, and stop dressing indicently. That man is a human being stop provocating him.!

This bros is very angry!! cry cry
Take it easy biko undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Fourcade(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pack your things and be ready to leave that house as your sister leaves on wednesday.If you stay there,you are ON YOUR OWN.

Pretyangel25: God 4bide

You are funny! grin
That's what everyone says and it later becomes >>> God Why? sad cry

Shey na Nairalanders go save you when the gbege dey happen grin

7 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by drnairalov: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
SMH 4 Yu...by the way Op tell ur sis biko, let her know the kinda Hot hungry man she has as a man .. no offeinse

*Crying * waz at the museum 2day nd I broke sumting so dey
say"omg dats 4rm 18th century"

I said "u scared me I
thought it waz new" den dey arrest me PLS Y

10 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by mspee(f): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
toluleke: agent of temptation.why didn/t you stay with your parent,go back don,t break my home.you came over to report me to nairalanders.na wednesday night

undecided undecided
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by olatomiwa(f): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2014

I don't know how we ended up with these little boys in nappies trying to play Papa...SEUN! This is becoming a nightmare, please create a KG section. No grown up can be dis DAFt, HABA!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by woky: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
A Fool is made more of a fool wen their mouth is more open than their mind

15 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by mspee(f): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2014

cheesy cheesy
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ifedun2: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Some men are worse than dogs..they sleep with anybody-sis -inlaw,wife's friends, even housemaids.
But I think by keeping silent about it,you are tacitly encouraging him.
Let your sister know what's up.He must have been doing that with others close to your sis before now.The man is shameless.Please do not give in to him.

15 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
ifedun2: Some men are worse than dogs..they sleep with anybody-sis -inlaw,wife's friends, even housemaids.
But I think by keeping silent about it,you are tacitly encouraging him.
Let your sister know what's up.He must have been doing that with others close to your sis before now.The man is shameless.Please do not give in to him.
u re right I guess I have 2 tell my sis about it

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.