Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76187 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
donodion:
Ho ho ho...cry to who for sympathy? IN YOUR WORST SHITTY NIGHTMARE.Ho ho ho. You wish! In fact I could smell you far from here.You so lousy and full of poo it will be a waste time engaging you further.After we got your crappy behind posts busted...night soil man the murdere. Good riddance to bad rubbish.Spits

You busted nothing. I gave you solid numbers, and you were knocked out for hours. Drunk on the truth. Even now, your come-back is a weak article about buckets. Loser.

Obviously you're obsessed. The whole thread is a sob-session from you primates. Begging to be accepted in SA. "Oh, please SA, don't kill our brothers."

"Please, stop the xenophobia".

Bull shyte. I say more xenophobia now!

I'm happy to welcome my UK brothers in the xenophobic brotherhood -> http://www.salon.com/2013/01/03/british_xenophobia_on_the_rise/

Listening to apes trying to get us to poocy foot around their being a nuisance in our countries.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
That's right. Run, you bl*ody humanoids. Run! Don't let me catch you with my barbarism-coated panga now! Run!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by donodion(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
BCraig: That's right. Run, you bl*ody humanoids. Run! Don't let me catch you with my barbarism-coated panga now! Run!
Run?..*hisses*..after given you few lines of acid- laced-knockout-truth about yóu and your ilks...shameless fool...suck on those facts,sleep on them and don't ever wake up ass wipe.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
donodion:
Run?..*hisses*..after given you few lines of acid- laced-knockout-truth about yóu and your ilks...shameless fool...suck on those facts,sleep on them and don't ever wake up ass wipe.

Facts se gat! You have no numbers, so you have no facts. You can't dispute our 80% against your 33 million.

I thought you were threatening to leave. Typical. All Nigerians threaten to do something positive and outstanding for a change. But they always disappoint. Nigeria's been threatening to be a giant for more than half a century.

We're still waiting.

But wait! You are a giant. The giant of darkness!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
"Please South Africa, love us. Please, we have burnt our country. Love us please"

On an on the apes cry.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ba7man(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
I'm a Nigerian but i really think a lot of Nigerians need to clean up their act not only S.A but in a lot of Countries around the world. No one can suddenly wake up and start hating on you......When everyone's saying the same thing about you, its time to check yourself.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
ba7man: I'm a Nigerian but i really think a lot of Nigerians need to clean up their act not only S.A but in a lot of Countries around the world. No one can suddenly wake up and start hating on you......When everyone's saying the same thing about you, its time to check yourself.

They will lynch you, but I've repeatedly said this is the only truth. Everything else is diversion.

End of story.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by biolabee(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
BCraig:

Tell them. There's a clever primate. Someone finally gets it.

i will really like to discuss with you on reasons why u dont like nigerians
u sound very articulate and dont sound ignorant..

some nigerians are bad just like u can find bad people among any peoples
but im sure u know not all nigerians are bad
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ebankole: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
From my accessments so far i think the only way& solution to frustrate this fellow(GCRAIG) is for us nigerians to begin to troop en masse into S.A....let his-fellow-like keep their intimadation while we keep on occupying SA to the detriment of his like...eyaaaa naija pple let begin to move inTo SA and take over as usual...LOL
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ebankole: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bcraig
u can fall down and die if u want to...but ya know what? for ur sake and knowing that my moving into SA is giving headache ...I'm going to get my docment to move into SA and belief u me i will refuse to die even if ur lot want to sooooooooooooo can u?pls give ur contact huh...S.A here i come ooooo
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
ebankole: From my accessments so far i think the only way& solution to frustrate this fellow(GCRAIG) is for us nigerians to begin to troop en masse into S.A....let his-fellow-like keep their intimadation while we keep on occupying SA to the detriment of his like...eyaaaa naija pple let begin to move inTo SA and take over as usual...LOL

Which serves to explain everything about the way you lot think. No desire to build Nigeria. You've all but given up; and are prepared to leave just to frustrate an online guy you never met. Is that how worthless Nigeria is to Nigerians now? And you expect you'll be treated with respect? How is that possible, when you yourself view your country like that. Nothing to hold on to. Nothing valuable. So, why get angry when we treat you with contempt? You deserve it.

As soon as a Nigerian gets a degree, they leave. As soon as a Nigerian saves 20 000 Naira, they leave. As soon as a Nigerian is voted into office, they pilfer.

Do as you like, but when you want to understand why Nigerians are treated like they are treated out there, come and look at this post of yours. Your whole mentality in two lines. Well laid out.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
ebankole: Bcraig
u can fall down and die if u want to...but ya know what? for ur sake and knowing that my moving into SA is giving headache ...I'm going to get my docment to move into SA and belief u me i will refuse to die even if ur lot want to sooooooooooooo can u?pls give ur contact huh...S.A here i come ooooo

As I said, do as you wish. It's a free world. But when you are stuck for answers, come have a look here. Ok?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ebankole: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
BCraig:

As I said, do as you wish. It's a free world. But when you are stuck for answers, come have a look here. Ok?

abeeegiiii.....make i hear word jAre all i know is that am moving into SA next week whether u like it or not and if it kills u...what can i say bro huh...SA HERE I COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOO
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
ebankole:

abeeegiiii.....make i hear word jAre all i know is that am moving into SA next week whether u like it or not and if it kills u...what can i say bro huh...SA HERE I COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOO

Come ooooooo. See you in hillbrooooooow

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ebankole: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
BCraig:

Come ooooooo. See you in hillbrooooooow

Ok..i look forward to gettin rubbed and attack...and remember i will refuse to die and be convince by u not to go..ok?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
ebankole:

Ok..i look forward to gettin rubbed and attack...

There's gay marriage in SA. But I'm not sure about being rubbed and attacked all in one session. But then again, each to their own.

Don't let me stop you.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ebankole: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
The point is,we ve all have our shares of bad leaders and clueless.And besides nigeria is an emerging country-developin to be precise compared to SA which is already developed.And thank God for the new Gov we have now,thngs are getting better everyday tho we ve got our problem etc just like any nation..point we are gettin there
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
ebankole: The point is,we ve all have our shares of bad leaders and clueless.And besides nigeria is an emerging country-developin to be precise compared to SA which is already developed.And thank God for the new Gov we have now,thngs are getting better everyday tho we ve got our problem etc just like any nation..point we are gettin there

Glad you're getting there. That should be a relief to everyone that has to deal with a criminal Nigerian who can't stay at home.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ebankole: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Are u trying to say these chinese citizens trooping Nigeria is because nigeria is better than china?
Bro,people move or settle in another country for diff reasons.
& shud the whole of SA men be consider rapist because of the few?u people need to understand thats the point am tryin to make here...considering our population....

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
ebankole: Are u trying to say these chinese citizens trooping Nigeria is because nigeria is better than china?

Nigeria pays the highest salaries for expats because it is a difficult frontier market. Every company that sends people to Nigeria pays a premium.

ebankole: Bro,people move or settle in another country for diff reasons.

Obviously. But when they do move, they need to contribute to; and not erode the communities that they move to, right? The fact that those communities aren't perfect is no excuse to take pride in further eroding them.

Expats have a specific social contract with their host countries, which is unlike that of the hosts or citizens. If that social contract isn't respected, then there will be certain consequences. Unless immigrants understand and respect this, they do not deserve any sympathy.

ebankole: & shud the whole of SA men be consider rapist because of the few?u people need to understand thats the point am tryin to make here...considering our population....

Quite frankly, if the men of SA go to Nigeria and they feature frequently in stories of molestation in Nigeria , I'd forgive Nigerians if they lumped all South African men in Nigeria together, especially if they relish this. But obviously, there will be exceptions. One can only wish there were enough of these.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ebankole: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
@craig
I thought a country as claimed as developed and civilised as SA is expected to act like one & not take the law into thier own hands huh?& besides we ve U.S citizen etc livin here in NG'i mean livin ok.& are tellin me that its all nigerians livin in SA indulge in criminality?point is we ve the bad,good etc just like others
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ebankole: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
And what should now become of or happen the good nigeria citizens over there in SA doing thier biz legally &(dont tell me there are none) ?be depoted,beatin up too becos of ur hates for the bad ones?
u need to be specific here else u are consider as nothin but nigeria(ns)-hater.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
ebankole: @craig
I thought a country as claimed as developed and civilised as SA is expected to act like one & not take the law into thier own hands huh?& besides we ve U.S citizen etc livin here in NG'i mean livin ok.& are tellin me that its all nigerians livin in SA indulge in criminality?point is we ve the bad,good etc just like others

Then you have too much faith in SA. SA has more than enough lunatics. Everyone knows that. All I 'm saying is that when those lunatics decide to do what they do, you do not want observers like me to say: "Ah well, they deserve it". And that's exactly what I will say if my social contract isn't respected.

It's obvious that not all of them do commit crime, but it's wishful thinking to accept perfect rationality in a society. Nigeria itself does not have perfect rationality. The UK does not have perfect rationality.

For as long as this holds true, you need to watch how perceptions are created and maintained. I have no illusions about South Africa's perception regarding xenophobia. By the same token Nigerians need to understand how the perception that they have the world over came to be. And it is up to them to fix it; or to take steps towards that. The same goes for South Africans.

But for as long as Nigerians fail to face up to that; and their social contracts with their hosts are in the main, broken, I say: "yeah - what did you expect?"
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
ebankole: And what should now become of or happen the good nigeria citizens over there in SA doing thier biz legally &(dont tell me there are none) ?be depoted,beatin up too becos of ur hates for the bad ones?
u need to be specific here else u are consider as nothin but nigeria(ns)-hater.

I worked with a Nigerian in Johannesburg. We were both employed by the same company. I went to university with a Nigerian. He's now an architect in Johannesburg. I also met a Nigerian at business school. We are friends today.

But here's the thing. These Nigerians do not even need to worry about Xenophobia. They are for starters in a different social class, compared to the people that fight against foreigners.

Secondly, their social contract is intact and in the main, no one has reason to have gripes with them. They live in our neighbourhoods and suburbs and everyone is happy. Good immigrants.

Now apart from the fact that they'll never be caught dead in a xenophobic area, they are seen to be contributors.

Sadly, they are not as loud as the Hillbrow types. They aren't as "all over" as the hillbrow types. They aren't as many, I might even say.They aren't part of the image. The lower classes are less exposed to these types of Nigerians. Not in SA anyway. They are far from the noise. Sadly, that's part of the problem. They are too far from the noise.

Having said that, perception management is in the hands of all Nigerians; and it starts from the moment a Nigerian boy says he's leaving Lagos for Joburg. By the same token, xenophobia management is in the hands of South Africa. Failure to look in the mirror breeds chaos; and when both sides perpetuate it, I say: "Ah well, have fun. Don't come crying to me. If you get your head bashed in, it's cause you deserve it"

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.