Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? (851 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 30, 2013
Mine is if my account shows full green light (u know what am talkin about).

I dont want to go into naming things that gives people joy in life. We know our individual's own.

What is yours?
Re: What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? by kkjoy(f): 10:50pm On May 30, 2013
my son.... And plenty of cash to make us happy.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? by Coldblooded(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2013
Hmmm! My white curve7 cheesy grin grin
Re: What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? by 190: 12:18am On May 31, 2013
My millions grin and my God grin and my plenty girlfriends grin
Re: What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? by Princessmel(f): 1:13am On May 31, 2013
Fuckin good sexxxxx baby !
Re: What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? by Ruthnkem(f): 8:25am On May 31, 2013
My husband and my boys
Re: What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 31, 2013
Earning my own cash and Getaways with my hubby.
Re: What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 31, 2013
Garri, in cold water with groundnut, milk, ice cubes and sugar!
Re: What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? by Confirmbabe(f): 10:52am On May 31, 2013
AmBeautiful: Garri, in cold water with groundnut, milk, ice cubes and sugar!
cheesy cheesy add German stone to the combo
@ Op God, looking into the mirror, errm my boyfriend wink.
Re: What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? by WAM1(f): 12:20pm On May 31, 2013
Peace of mind

1 Like

Re: What Is That Sweetest Thing That Gives You Most Joy In Life? by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 31, 2013
In no particular order:
5-10 seconds of cuming....,
Eating beans n roasted ripe plantain....
During highness and talkin anyhow....

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Em Girls. / Reasons Not To Blame The Rape Victim / Guys How Do You Show A Lady You Intend To Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.