Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Crazy Things You Were Told You Did As A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crazy Things You Were Told You Did As A Child (696 Views)

10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things You Were Told You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 31, 2013
Let me start..my mum tld me dia ws a day she wantd 2 go 2 d toilet nd i wntd ha 2 brstfeed me by force, she had 2 brstfeed me in d toilet cos i cried so mch...cos of dat she dcided nt 2 brstfeed me again since i ws a yr+..Anoda ws wen i ws 3yrs old, my aunt sat on my bread nd i said she mst mk d bread look nrml again, dey bought anoda bread bt i insistd d squeezd bread mst b nrmal, i ended up wt none afterwards lol...anoda ws wen i saw a botton (i ws 4yrs den) in d sittinroom den i tld my cousins dat d botton looks lyk my aunt's nipple nd she ws dia....lol i ws criously beaten....lets hear urs
Re: Crazy Things You Were Told You Did As A Child by greatgod2012(f): 7:48pm On May 31, 2013
Lol.....this thread has the potential of being very funnily crazy.

I was told i used to call our first-born my husband, that each time anyone dares called me his wife, i would be arguing with them that i can never marry them, that our firstborn(my brother) is the only man that is marriageable in this world and that no one can snatch him away from me....lol.

Funny enough, we are still very close, as in, very very close, even his wife use to jokingly call me her iyale(senior wife)....lol.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Were Told You Did As A Child by Caracta(f): 11:50pm On May 31, 2013
Mum said i was attracted to fried fish. I would always find out where it was hidden and dance at the sight.

She said i cried a lot each school day. I would cry for an hour or too after being dropped off in the mornings. After crying, i would sleep for hours. As soon as i wake up again, i would start crying to see my mum. She said she began to wonder if i was programmed by a device to do those things.

She said i would cry for food...cry so hard i would begin to run temperature and cough like an ïdíot. Then as soon as the food got ready, i would smile (or dance), refuse to eat and sleep instead.

Finally, she said it was hard to get me to wear clothes. Even in church or school, i would pull off whatever i was wearing and dance without clothes. At my aunt's wedding, i slept off in the room i was kept, looked around, saw no one,pulled off my dress and ran into the church looking for my mum (in tears).

Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Were Told You Did As A Child by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 01, 2013
I used to go to the kitchen to get a cup, flash the toilet then drink the water that comes out of the tank
Re: Crazy Things You Were Told You Did As A Child by Osyxcel(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2013
Caracta: .....

Very Funny... Guess U still like fried fish...
Re: Crazy Things You Were Told You Did As A Child by Caracta(f): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2013
Osyxcel:

Very Funny... Guess U still like fried fish...

lol...i do. But i'm not crazy about it.
Re: Crazy Things You Were Told You Did As A Child by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
I drank Akamu in the bottle close to 4 yrs....with or without milk o!

I will just lay on the sofa with my Akamu bottle with me,

They eventually weaned me by always rubbing bitter leaf juice on it.

Presently, Akamu is the worst food for me in this world. I rather eat fried stock fish than take akamu undecided
Re: Crazy Things You Were Told You Did As A Child by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
LMAO@TIP in the OP's posts.

Seun, this mdification of words is getting too childish IMHO

When did n*pple become TIP?. Lmao
Re: Crazy Things You Were Told You Did As A Child by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Well, well. . .i was told i loved weddings so much that most times i'd dress like a bride, get a flower and i'll start making noise saying "it's my wedding day."
I was also told that I hated food and before I was fed, I would have at least ran round the whole house to avoid eating. .smh

(1) (Reply)

A 29-year-old Is About To Become Youngest Grandfather / To Be Open Or Not? / Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.