Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! (38004 Views)

Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You...this Might Leave You In Tears / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by uncleFola(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
The 10 secrets your mother probably never told you. Please be aware that you might burst out in tears while reading this…

1. You often made her cry.

You made her cry when she found out that she was pregnant. She cried when she gave you food. She cried the first time she held you in her arms… She cried with joy. She cried because she was scared. She cried because of the countless nights without sleep. She still cries because she loves you so much. She cried when you cried.

2. She wanted the last cookie..

But when she saw you sitting there with your big eyes looking hungry she simply couldn’t say no to you. Because whenever you were happy, she was happy.

3. It hurt…

It hurt when you pulled her hair. It hurt when you grabbed her skin with your long nails. It hurt when she breastfed you and you bit her. It hurt when you kicked and punched her. It hurt her so much when she was carrying you for 9 months and it hurt even more when she gave birth to you. But she never told you; because all she wanted was for you to be happy.

4. She was always afraid..

Right from the moment you were born, she did everything in her power to protect you. She became the woman who turned down her friends when they asked to hold you, because she felt that no one in the entire world could hold you as safe and secure as she could. Her heart skipped a beat when you took your first steps. She stayed up all night just to make sure you got home safe, and she woke you up in the morning so you could go to school. Every time you got hurt, she was the first one to help you.. And every time you were sick, she stayed home just to be with you and to make sure that you were okay. She tries her best to protect you and she always will..

5. She knows that she isn’t perfect.

She is tough on herself.. She knows all her flaws, and sometimes she hates herself for it. But the toughest times are when it’s about you.. She wanted to be the perfect mom, and not make any mistakes – but it is only human to fail which she did sometimes. She still tries to forgive herself for the mistakes she made.. She wishes, with all of her heart, that she could go back in time and fix these mistakes, but she cant. So be good to her, and let her know that she did her best and that you appreciate it..

6. She was watching you while you were sleeping.

At some point, she sat up all night just to watch your beautiful face while you were sleeping. When you couldn’t fall asleep she sang a song for you. Even though she was tired herself she stayed up just to make sure you fell asleep. When you finally fell asleep, she stayed up for a little bit longer, just to look at you. She enjoyed the quietness and she watched how your face expressed more love than possible.

7. She carried you for way more than a few months…

She learned to carry you while cleaning. She learned to carry you while cooking, while she cleared the dinner table and while she washed the dishes. She carried you all the time, she even carried you while sleeping. Her arms were tired, her back hurt. Her body went through a lot of changes, just for you. But when you came into this world, she knew it was all worth it. When she held you in her arms, she was happy..

8. She was sad when you cried..

Nothing hurt as much as when you cried. There was no sight that hurt her more, than watching you run away with tears down your face.. She did everything to make you happy again, and when it didn’t succeed, it hurt her..

9. You were always first!

She hadn’t had any food all day. She didn’t shower for the last two days. She only slept 5 hours the last two days. She always put you first. When she got home from work and mostly felt like sleeping, she always took care of you first. If you were hungry, she made you food. If you were sad, she talked with you. She did anything in her power to keep you happy, and she always chose you before herself..

10. She would do it all over again..

Being a mother is the toughest job in the world. You cry, it hurts, you try, you fail, you work and you learn. But you also feel more joy than you thought was possible. The joy you feel when you see your child happy beats everything. Despite all the pain, sleepless nights and the early mornings, she would still do it all over again, just for you.
Source:https://iamreconnaissant./2015/01/20/the-10-secrets-your-mother-probably-never-told-you-please-be-aware-that-you-might-burst-out-in-tears-while-reading-this/

Thank you mother… Thanks for everything you’ve done for me and our family.

I love you so much.

440 Likes 77 Shares

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by kilokeys(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
i love my momma

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by atikubaba(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
wow.One will never understands and appreciates the sacrifices of motherhood until ones is a mother .I love u mum.

22 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by eleojo23: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
For a woman who has done so much for you, the best thing you can do for her is to let her see that all her efforts on you (as her child) were not wasted and that you turned out to be a loving, caring and successful person - someone she can be proud of.

That is what every child should do for his parents.

Shout-out to all the mothers. Even the strongest of men came out of a woman.

20 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
You were right op. It left me teary-eyed. cry cry

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by pring: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Intresting
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
awww!!!!!! mummy I love u!! sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by morethanadoll(f): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is so beautiful!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by MizMyColi(f): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by tintingz(m): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
Touching.. love you mum.

Meanwhile some mum never had non of this secret, the wicked mothers.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by spanzed(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sigh....but she said I didn't sleep just like kyle XY and I didn't shed tears just like Lola volcan.....Luv you mummy for bringing a super-hero like me to earth..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by FLAWLES(f): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ok; I LOVE MY MUMMY;
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
My Mum will always be my old lady..
The one dearest to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by pathardy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Promise to make u proud mum

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by uncleFola(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2015
I think this shld be in FP now...... sadI think this shld be in FP now......
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by hydeka: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2015
This is nice.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Rosarie(f): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
so true,i had ma baby tru induction,mothers will understand d pains of induction,wen i put to bed i was soo strong n was told dey want to roll her to show d father even wit d pain i realized she was above every pain,i felt a sudden feeling of protection and d nurses were shocked i followed dem cos i was scared dey shuld nt steal or xhange her,ma husband screamed i shuld go n rest n dn i said i cannevr let go of my baby,wen she is sick am scared,been a mom is not easy but i swear it is a great joy!words can not xplain.watching dem grow in good health is d greatest satisfaction

30 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by shitshappen(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
My mum still watch me sleep even at this age, those days during my school years she will always creep into my room mid night to check on me while I sleep.
Fast forward fifteen years later, she came visiting last month I caught her doing the same, all the way from the guest room where she stayed to my room. Sometimes I think she worry too much about me.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Debbiemma(f): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mothers day is fast approaching and its time to show the. how much we love them
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by coolbis: 12:09am On Mar 12, 2015
11) Your mother never told you there were times u got her so angry that she felt like hitting you but she cldnt instead she held u tight and gave u a peg.

Being a mother is d greatest joy on earth, dou it is not easy at allll, sometimes I feel like swallowing my baby, I kiss her continiusly like kilode and I always hav dis fear dat sometin might happen to her (God forbid o) hmm.

May God bless doZ in need of children with the fruits of d womb. Ki Oloun o wo awon omowa no. Ameen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by tobechi74: 12:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Fathers nko

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mother you are the best. She is a wonderful woman. Even at my age, my mother still take care of me as if i am still a kid. Watching my back for me and always wanting to know how i am faring in life.
MOTHER YOU ARE THE BEST.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by enoqueen: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2015
so sweet.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Rose2014: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Omg this is too awesome. Love my momma to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond

Mods pls move to frontpage

Mothers rock

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Rose2014: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2015
tobechi74:
Fathers nko
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some fathers rock too
To all the great daddies out there, we love u too

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by mzlewis(f): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2015
Rip mum...miss u everyday..

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Nmeri17: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2015
they do all these while you're still a cute little baby smiley

once you're grown up and adolescence sets in, they transfigure and undergo a serious change of state then become the antagonist in yo life. angry you become the actor and they'll become the bozzz, haunting you down like predators in wildlife at every given opportunity embarassed

their hunting weapons include canes, sticks, word of mouth and heavy curses, wire, hanger, garri stick, brooms and in fact any handy weapon in their armoury. and you arr left defenseless/weaponless cry sad at her mercy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2015
my queen mother never told me such.
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by saxwizard(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2015
BMEL BEST MUM EVER LIVETH
Re: 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! by oismail(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2015
Mum i love you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.