Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Appeal To The Nigerian Embassy In UAE - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Appeal To The Nigerian Embassy In UAE (3374 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal To The Nigerian Embassy In UAE by GbengaOGA(m): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2013
To Whom It May Concern

I was at the Nigerian Embassy in Abu Dhabi last month to renew my international passport only to be told that I have to go back to Nigeria to do so. I was told that the machine for the electronic passport that I carry only comes once a year from Nigeria. I was surprised and disappointed because it seems it is only our nationals that suffer this kind of situation. Most of my colleagues (Philippinos, Indians, Egyptians, South Africans, Pakistanis, Syrians...) at work all need not travel back to their various countries just because of passport renewal.

In case you know those that matter, pls help inform them to do something so other compatriots don't suffer such needless pain in the future.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Appeal To The Nigerian Embassy In UAE by abdul4hire: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
Actually out to get a passport for my newborn, was told by other nigerians that have been here for a while and are as well waiting to do the same that they come once or so a year and ill be informed by them when the officers come. Funny but thats NIGERIA.
Re: Appeal To The Nigerian Embassy In UAE by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Appeal To The Nigerian Embassy In UAE by Asmara: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
What is the current situation of Nigerian international passport renewal in UAE?
Re: Appeal To The Nigerian Embassy In UAE by tpiah11: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Appeal To The Nigerian Embassy In UAE by Flexherbal(m): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2016
Nigeria things go must different.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa Denial! / Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic / How Do I Get To Illorin From Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.