Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,790 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Would You Still Wanna Date These Girls Without Make Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Wanna Date These Girls Without Make Up? (4188 Views)

What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them / Why Do Ladies Date These Kind Of Men / Ladies, Would You Date These Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Still Wanna Date These Girls Without Make Up? by Orikinla(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
Guys, what we have been attracted to in most of the girls we want to date are their make up looks?
And I wonder if you would go after them if they were not wearing any make up?

I mean if these same girls go out without any make up and without their trendy jeans trousers and let us see their funny legs, scrawny legs, K-legs, Bow-legs and rough legs, will you still be excited to chat them up and ask them out?

We guys are in fact more attractive and handsomer than majority of these Nigerian and other girls without make up.
I mean these girls really look scary sometimes without make up o. grin

I saw one for the first time without make up and asked her, "Are you all right?", because she looked sickly.
She quickly claimed "Oh, I have not been well".
But she has relocated since her real 'worwor" face gave me goose pimples.

Addiction to make up is not making them look better, because we have become used to seeing them with make up and we are shocked when we see them without make up. grin
So majority of Nigerian girls and others from other nations are really "worwor" without make up, with the exception of my two beautiful sisters who don't need make up to look biuriful. grin

Re: Would You Still Wanna Date These Girls Without Make Up? by Orikinla(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
Look at this good looking Nigerian guy without make up.

https://www.nairaland.com/1306626/just-want-know-ugly

Re: Would You Still Wanna Date These Girls Without Make Up? by Orikinla(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
Look at another handsome black boy without make up.
Sweet looking area boy.
https://www.nairaland.com/1301400/most-handsome-guy-nairaland

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Please Whose Girlfriend Is This / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Asks For Your Pictures / OMG!! This Babe Is Really Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.