Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How To Move On After Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Move On After Breakup (1069 Views)

See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Move On After Breakup by Tholudee(f): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
dear nlders...pls i urgently need ur advice.my bf broke up wt me yesterday nd i'm starting my exam on monday,though i'v decided to move on but i can jst concentrate on my books since he left my place yesterday...to say d truth i love him so much nd he broke up wt me over a minor issue bt pls ao can i jst get over him nd concentrate on my books
Re: How To Move On After Breakup by Godson201333(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
Tholudee: dear nlders...pls i urgently need ur advice.my bf broke up wt me yesterday nd i'm starting my exam on monday,though i'v decided to move on but i can jst concentrate on my books since he left my place yesterday...to say d truth i love him so much nd he broke up wt me over a minor issue bt pls ao can i jst get over him nd concentrate on my books

You better focus and let him be in your past..shit happens and life goes on.
Re: How To Move On After Breakup by Tholudee(f): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
Godson201333:

You better focus and let him be in your past..shit happens and life goes on.
i'm tryin to bt i jst cn't concentrate
Re: How To Move On After Breakup by sunnydayasaba(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
Tholudee: dear nlders...pls i urgently need ur advice.my bf broke up wt me yesterday nd i'm starting my exam on monday,though i'v decided to move on but i can jst concentrate on my books since he left my place yesterday...to say d truth i love him so much nd he broke up wt me over a minor issue bt pls ao can i jst get over him nd concentrate on my books

I think u should call a close friend writing same exams wit u to come study with u, But before then, take some minutes to think abt the painful things his done to u, am sure u will find a reason to hate him and concentrate on ur book. Ur exam is so important, u jst must try to concentrate.
Re: How To Move On After Breakup by Sanboy25: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2013

If you have exam on Monday, you should not be NL now... undecided
Think about the bright future you could have if you succeed with your exams, you'll forget him fast like that. wink
Re: How To Move On After Breakup by ebuspaco(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
my advise to u is...just invite ur female friends or both sex to ur house, throw a minor party...laugh it off...then invite ur study mates to keep u company all through the exam periods...above, always remember those sweet moments of ur life and "Be happy..."
Re: How To Move On After Breakup by Tholudee(f): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
sunnydayasaba:

I think u should call a close friend writing same exams wit u to come study with u, But before then, take some minutes to think abt the painful things his done to u, am sure u will find a reason to hate him and concentrate on ur book. Ur exam is so important, u jst must try to concentrate.
tanks,i wil do as u'v said
Re: How To Move On After Breakup by Tholudee(f): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sanboy25:
If you have exam on Monday, you should not be NL now... undecided
Think about the bright future you could have if you succeed with your exams, you'll forget him fast like that. wink
tanks g ur advc,i'm on nairaland nw bcs i cn't concentrate on my books
Re: How To Move On After Breakup by Tholudee(f): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
ebuspaco: my advise to u is...just invite ur female friends or both sex to ur house, throw a minor party...laugh it off...then invite ur study mates to keep u company all through the exam periods...above, always remember those sweet moments of ur life and "Be happy..."
tanks 4f d advice
Re: How To Move On After Breakup by k2039: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
It's very simple, JUST MOVE ON.

Send me a PM and I'll give you a call.
Re: How To Move On After Breakup by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
Listen to love songs and cry out all the tears in your eyes. After that, then wake up to the reality that life has to go on.

1 Like

Re: How To Move On After Breakup by sakaguchi(m): 1:32am On Jun 02, 2013
If you fail the exam, you will still be needing him and if ever you get back, he will have a higher comparative advantage.
If you study hard and pass your exams well, you will draw more people to you, in time, he too may come swinging around, but who cares, being the winner that you are, you have passed your exams and have passed his drama and have since left him in the past.
While we were preparing for MB exam in a medical school, the BF a female course mate of mine broke up with her, she channeled that anger into her studies andshe nearly came out tops of the class (though I topped it sha! *evil smile*) she was a winner and moved on, her succcess and fame that ensued got people talking about her and most of those news filtered into Ex's ear, (how he would feel?)
OP, channel that anger to your studies, ge broke up with you, you don't need to break up with your studies.

1 Like

Re: How To Move On After Breakup by jakesund(m): 4:03am On Jun 02, 2013

when a lady says IT'S A MINOR ISSUE, trust me you don't wanna go there angry
Re: How To Move On After Breakup by Princessmel(f): 4:50am On Jun 02, 2013
This sounds so familiar, anyway what I'll say is focus on your exams now because that's the most important thing, once you start studying you would forget about him because you should be really into your work, take it as a distraction.

THEN after your exams, you can then cry over him, but trust me you would not need to because the time that passed over the exams would have healed
Some of the wounds and you may even meet someone ten times better!

1 Like

Re: How To Move On After Breakup by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 02, 2013
Find yourself a fjuck buddy for the time bn and with time you will be ok

(1) (Reply)

Where Did You Receive Your First Kiss? / 5 Ways To Increase intimate Pleasure / Will You Be My First???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.