Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan (12525 Views)

Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / How Jim Ovia Disgrace Jonathan Due To Fear Of Buhari / North ’ll Disgrace Jonathan—-sani, Katsina Pdp Chieftain ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by thelastpope10: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2013
Godside:

my bros u r rite bt APC knws wat dey r doin . Jona is nt on d gudside wit Obansanjo who happen 2b d Kingmaker in PDP, wh means total failure n lose 4 Jona . Whether d NGF woks or nt Jona is out. Dnt 4gt so quick dt most of ds PDP govnor r al OBJ BOYS . My take

OBJ has lost out in the PDP. The sitting president is always the most powerful person in PDP. That is why OBJ is complaining. He cant even control SW PDP not to talk of National PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2013
thelastpope10:

OBJ has lost out in the PDP. The sitting president is always the most powerful person in PDP. That is why OBJ is complaining. He cant even control SW PDP not to talk of National PDP

there is a lot you need to learn in politics
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by jmaine: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2013
mikeansy:

Really ?
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
I think this NGF is full of confuse people, APC coming out to say that they make Amaechi win to disgrace GEJ is a child's talk, why didnt they field their candidate for the post to show Nigerians how strong and prepared there are for 2015. The went and queue behind the same PDP they are clamouring of dislodging. CONFUSION EVERYWAY
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by thelastpope10: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
MEGA4BILLION: I think this NGF is full of confuse people, APC coming out to say that they make Amaechi win to disgrace GEJ is a child's talk, why didnt they field their candidate for the post to show Nigerians how strong and prepared there are for 2015. The went and queue behind the same PDP they are clamouring of dislodging. CONFUSION EVERYWAY

They are simply saying that in 2015, they will help one PDP faction (probably the fulani) win over the other PDP faction. Then we will now have a progressive PDP! Hahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
jmaine:

Really ?

sounds like jmaine is thelastpope lol
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by thelastpope10: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
mikeansy:

There is a reason GEJ made Anenih the BOT chairman. Not because he loves Anenih but because of the power tussle in PDP. OBJ has no base. You do not have a voice when you have no base. Add that to the fact that the sitting president is the leader of the party, then you will see why OBJ is angry. OBJ's biggest anger is that GEJ is not taking orders from him. He admitted that with his statement that you can help somebody get there but you cannot help him do what he is supposed to do. That is simply saying, GEJ is no longer listening to my advise and that is a plus to GEJ!
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by jmaine: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
mikeansy:

sounds like jmaine is thelastpope lol

Lol . .Not at all bruv . . .

OBJ powers and influence can't do much in the presence of any assertive president in charge of the party machinery . . .
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by myola(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
In all this, amaechi is the all time looser. The opposition are just adding to his problems with their unguarded statement. Gej this battle, he has stylishly abolished NGF, his arch-rival.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by BrokenTV: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Apc should go to the united state of American and see how politics is played by the opposition. They should watch how the republicans run their game. Apc is a big Joke. Am here watching till 2015 and see how Gej and Pdp give them some serious a.s.s whopping. Apc are our noise neighbours.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
bobthebuilder99: APC really needs to work on its communications department.

ACN was on point, they always seemed like they were opposing the government on behalf of the people. APC often comes off sounding like it just wants power.

If you are going to release a statement about this Ameachi thing, MAKE THE STATEMENT SOUND LIKE YOU DID IT ON BEHALF OF THE PEOPLE!
"We did it just be a**holes and to bother the President", sounds childish.

2 big stout for you bruv....

This is a new low for opposition politics I have to say... Even if this is what its all about, they have no need to go public with it!

This APC has been, frankly, embarrassing.

Lai Mohammed, Fashakin are two clowns that any serious party should rein in... You can see through it all mate...

Perhaps its the CPC-Buhari influence that needs to be whittled down.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Godside: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
TechyGuy:

Will OBJ your so-called PDP king-maker who couldn't win his own ward for PDP, whose daughter lost election support the opposition? Even If GEJ is out as you claim, how does that translate to win for ACN/CPC who remains as regional parties?

I believ ACN/CPC r nt lukin 4any win in ds bt al dey wanted n achieve is 2rubbish Jona n PDP wh dey did . Hw wuld u score or grade a president dt endorse a loser statd by d electn .
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Godside: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
thelastpope10:

Guy check ur statement "The sitting president is always the most powerful person in PDP" Ds is a white-liar . I cn c u no sabi OBJ aka BABA-IYABO of pdp . Who b Jona wen Obj talks......u make me laugh
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Update(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
. hmmm .
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by PEREP: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
In 2014 primaries (if automatic ticket thing fails) , these are the possible state delegates that will vote GEJ
Lagos
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Ogun
Delta
Crossriver
Bayelsa
Akwaibom
Edo
Kogi
Kwara
Benue
FCT
Nassarawa
Gombe
Katsina
Plateau
Anambra
Enugu
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Zamfara
All the other states might likely split. Note, it is easier to get the states with opposition parties in the North.

Agreed?

1 Like

Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Godside: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
TechyGuy:

Will OBJ your so-called PDP king-maker who couldn't win his own ward for PDP, whose daughter lost election support the opposition? Even If GEJ is out as you claim, how does that translate to win for ACN/CPC who remains as regional parties?

I believ ACN/CPC r nt lukin 4any win bt 2rubbish Jona n pdp wh dey achieve . Hw wuld u score a president endorse d loser of NGF as statd by d electn .
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Godside: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
PEREP: In 2014 primaries (if automatic ticket thing fails) , these are the possible state delegates that will vote GEJ
Lagos
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Ogun
Delta
Crossriver
Bayelsa
Akwaibom
Edo
Kogi
Kwara
Benue
FCT
Nassarawa
Gombe
Katsina
Plateau
Anambra
Enugu
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Zamfara
All the other states might likely split. Note, it is easier to get the states with opposition parties in the North.

Agreed?

Lagos ??
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by musiwa26: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
you people sometime make me laugh.

amachie is igbo.. his father is igbo and his mother is igbo.. the name rotimi is like let say a fake rotimi. his parent gave him the name because his mother most have had a yoruba friend who gave him that name rotimi.

both of his parent are igbos. it is like having a fake name call rotimi. anyone can give a child any name. nnamdi azikiwe gave his child yoruba name to play politics

1 Like

Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by sage2(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
This is not a strategic one from APC. The general elections is still 2 years away. If they continue like this, then they are going to reach their peak period before the elections proper. All their hypocrisies would have been exposed before the most important period of the elections - voting. They will go into the polls at a period they are most hated and detested by the vast majority of Nigerians.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by MEGAWATCH: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
After watching all the discussion going on here,I tend to understand why most people make mistake in political calculations in Nigeria is because most people add tribal and religious sentiment in their analysis. The earlier you see things from it's realistic point of view,the better for you.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by sage2(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
PEREP: In 2014 primaries (if automatic ticket thing fails) , these are the possible state delegates that will vote GEJ
Lagos
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Ogun
Delta
Crossriver
Bayelsa
Akwaibom
Edo
Kogi
Kwara
Benue
FCT
Nassarawa
Gombe
Katsina
Plateau
Anambra
Enugu
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Zamfara

Agreed?

I think he will also win Rivers.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by OdionOdion: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
Frank-C:
And that really shows how smart and politically mature you are. Amaechi 'won' the election and NGF died as a result. Who is the winner here? Thesame GEJ you claim you are trying to stop from being an emperror. Today, the collective bargaining power of NGF is broken and GEJ can now be the emperror if that is what he really wants, and who handed him the spoils? The 'politically sophisticated progressives'!!

Yes, you are right, Mr Fasakin. This is a dress rehearsal of 2015, where you will win a few worthless battles and lose the main war. What I am saying in essence is that you 'progressives' will help GEJ win the 2015 elections effortlessly.

With all the noise comming from the HoR, where exactly have they clawed GEJ? The man has always had in way in all his set targets after much noise, or is are the 'progressives' celebrating the noise despite the outcome? Come last quarter of 2014, PDP will close ranks once again and you will discover how well you have been played. My calculation is that the PDP knows you guys well enough and give you what you will ordinarily kill for - a opportunity to make noise. I am even tempted to believe that the PDP has compromised your ranks and focussed you on chasing shadows.

And if these progressives are this powerful, why not just nominate a Fayemi or an Ajimobi or an Al-Makura as NGF leader. In both cases of NGF leadership and Speakership positions mentioned, you still ensure the leadership of PDP at the helm. Does it mean that you 'progressives' now prefer PDP to members of the 'progressives' or is it part of the outsourcing business you are known for? You see how the same PDP is still the ultimate winner?
You are the true child of your father,and you win my heart with your contribution.I will like to read more of your cerebal input to this forum often.God bless YOU.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by visalo: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Godside:

my bros u r rite bt APC knws wat dey r doin . Jona is nt on d gudside wit Obansanjo who happen 2b d Kingmaker in PDP, wh means total failure n lose 4 Jona . Whether d NGF woks or nt Jona is out. Dnt 4gt so quick dt most of ds PDP govnor r al OBJ BOYS . My take

So Obj is a pdp kingmaker? my brother don`t deceive your self. He expired long time ago in pdp. he is only making noise to keep himself relevant. the last time pdp organized their BOT chairmanship election, obj was left out far sleeping while election was going on.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by OdionOdion: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
CyberG:

Hmmn...you are being NAIVE here! GEJ is the biggest loser here! How can Amaechi be the loser on this plot when his tenure is OVER? Except of course he has engaged in corruption that can proven in a court of law, which he would deserve whatever punishment on the account of that, GEJ is the biggest loser! The influence of the retardeen is broken in at least 19 states or diluted, no one else except PDP or retardeen GEJ needs all those states to kneel down and accept their crap! If the retardeen wants to do anything, the 19 governors are quite at liberty to not be indifferent or work counter to whatever he wants to do, which makes GEJ's position untenable, weak, embarrassing and a landmark history that cannot be erased! It confirms his ascribed cluelessness when that begins to happen! If the governors forum and support is well diluted, the delegates in the primaries all out to vote against him, where can he lean for support except either buy everyone with humongous amounts of money, spend all the money and still lose and be disgraced, get the nomination forcefully but the votes from several states is effectively diluted by his own singular action only! Think outside the box and broadly before you speak in public!
Amaechi just being clever by half.He is never an intelligent man he claimed to be. Come to Rivers state and witness the monumental fruad he has perpetuated making the LGs chairmen lame duck and impotent.He mis step when he took on the Presidency,whether PDP picks GEJ flagebearer for 2015 or not,whoever wins the Presidency under PDP in 2015 must send Amaechi to prision(EFCC) mark these words
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by visalo: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
thelastpope10:

There is a reason GEJ made Anenih the BOT chairman. Not because he loves Anenih but because of the power tussle in PDP. OBJ has no base. You do not have a voice when you have no base. Add that to the fact that the sitting president is the leader of the party, then you will see why OBJ is angry. OBJ's biggest anger is that GEJ is not taking orders from him. He admitted that with his statement that you can help somebody get there but you cannot help him do what he is supposed to do. That is simply saying, GEJ is no longer listening to my advise and that is a plus to GEJ!

Tell him..they don`t even know obj is nolonger relevant in pdp, not to talk of national politice. if obj is powerful the way some nairaland associates will think, the question is where was he when pdp did their Bot chairmanship election. He was left out far sleeping and election was going on. All his candidates in pdp national exco has being sack and replace by gej loyalist. in his present her daughter contested for senate and fail. Even his ward, he fail to deliver it. yet some of his suppoters will say he is powerful. lol
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by visalo: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Lagos
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Ogun
Delta
Crossriver
Bayelsa
Akwaibom
Edo
Kogi
Kwara
Benue
FCT
Nassarawa
Gombe
Katsina
Plateau
Anambra
Enugu
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Zamfara

Agreed?

Totally agreed
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by maclatunji: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
175: Dayokanu kindly tell me why the so called APC dint field any of their governors
as a candidate?

Their strategic aim was to weaken the PDP which worked like crazy. GEJ is officially in panic mode.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by thelastpope10: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
maclatunji:

Their strategic aim was to weaken the PDP which worked like crazy. GEJ is officially in panic mode.

Panic over what exactly? A divided NGF? smh!
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by tomakint: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
mikeansy:

Wonderful! Like what? I am listening...
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by EkoIle1: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Frank-C:
And that really shows how smart and politically mature you are. Amaechi 'won' the election and NGF died as a result. Who is the winner here? Thesame GEJ you claim you are trying to stop from being an emperror. Today, the collective bargaining power of NGF is broken and GEJ can now be the emperror if that is what he really wants, and who handed him the spoils? The 'politically sophisticated progressives'!!

Yes, you are right, Mr Fasakin. This is a dress rehearsal of 2015, where you will win a few worthless battles and lose the main war. What I am saying in essence is that you 'progressives' will help GEJ win the 2015 elections effortlessly.

With all the noise comming from the HoR, where exactly have they clawed GEJ? The man has always had in way in all his set targets after much noise, or is are the 'progressives' celebrating the noise despite the outcome? Come last quarter of 2014, PDP will close ranks once again and you will discover how well you have been played. My calculation is that the PDP knows you guys well enough and give you what you will ordinarily kill for - a opportunity to make noise. I am even tempted to believe that the PDP has compromised your ranks and focussed you on chasing shadows.

And if these progressives are this powerful, why not just nominate a Fayemi or an Ajimobi or an Al-Makura as NGF leader. In both cases of NGF leadership and Speakership positions mentioned, you still ensure the leadership of PDP at the helm. Does it mean that you 'progressives' now prefer PDP to members of the 'progressives' or is it part of the outsourcing business you are known for? You see how the same PDP is still the ultimate winner?

16 out of 23 means you lost 7 votes/governors and that's a huge loss. Even losing 1 is a huge loss talk less 7 governors.

His political base and support is shrinking and the ground under his feet is shifting like quick sand. Not accepting the results of the election and deploying dubious means to regain control that exist anymore reeks panic and desperation, but unfortunately, his compounding his failure and eventual downfall...

And it's very puerile to say the opposition prefer the PDP, a little political and opposition sense and knowlegde should tell you that for the APC, theirs is to destroy the opposition/PDP and it doesn't matter who they team up with to do it, even if the opportunity rests with GEJ, they'll team up with him just to destroy the PDP.

Please get off the emotional ride and face the obvious reality, the PDP is in disarray and GEJ is fast losing his cloths and in no time, he'll lose his shoes all over again..
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by malachytochukwu(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
In a game of chess,the knight,pawn and even the rook could be sacrificed to protect the queen, and if need be, the queen culd also be sacrificed to keep the king safe. This is realy a chess game where PDP is realy using their pawns to safeguard the king in the time of trouble(2015). With this,Pdp has gained three things: they now hav an inkling ofthe opposition's strategies and Ĥ♡Ѡ far they can go in undermining 2015 general elections. Secondly and most importnntly, they av succeeded in tamin the NGF to comply with PDP's constitutd authorities by seriously disintergratin their unionism and oneness.thirdly,(not exhaustive though), PDP now know the potential 'Judases' in the party and wil take their time out to tackle them either by setling their grudges or by showin them the way out. To me APC is never a problem to pdp, rather pdp is it's own problem. There is no perfect unity in dat party. APC to me is just an agglomeration of ppl that are seeking attention alongside some few disgruntled politicians from pdp. A party with no tangible manifestoe is worse than peer group. The only thing I know about them is dat they are desperate to wrestle power from pdp. In as far as Fashola/okorocha has nt indicatd interest,I hardly see any element in that party that is worth voting for. For now,GEJ stil has the upper arm except that he needs to concentrate and give us results. I lov Nigeria. Today is my B day, I am hapy to be born in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by laCapri: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
malachytochukwu: In a game of chess,the knight,pawn and even the rook could be sacrificed to protect the queen, and if need be, the queen culd also be sacrificed to keep the king safe. This is realy a chess game where PDP is realy using their pawns to safeguard the king in the time of trouble(2015). With this,Pdp has gained three things: they now hav an inkling ofthe opposition's strategies and Ĥ♡Ѡ far they can go in undermining 2015 general elections. Secondly and most importnntly, they av succeeded in tamin the NGF to comply with PDP's constitutd authorities by seriously disintergratin their unionism and oneness.thirdly,(not exhaustive though), PDP now know the potential 'Judases' in the party and wil take their time out to tackle them either by setling their grudges or by showin them the way out. To me APC is never a problem to pdp, rather pdp is it's own problem. There is no perfect unity in dat party. APC to me is just an agglomeration of ppl that are seeking attention alongside some few disgruntled politicians from pdp. A party with no tangible manifestoe is worse than peer group. The only thing I know about them is dat they are desperate to wrestle power from pdp. In as far as Fashola/okorocha has nt indicatd interest,I hardly see any element in that party that is worth voting for. For now,GEJ stil has the upper arm except that he needs to concentrate and give us results. I lov Nigeria. Today is my B day, I am hapy to be born in Nigeria.
Happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak / Baru Commissions Tanks At NNPC Mosimi Depot (pics) / Operation Crocodile Smile II In Niger Delta Begins Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.