Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Jang Didnt Plan To Be Chairman Of Governors' Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jang Didnt Plan To Be Chairman Of Governors' Forum (7136 Views)

See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / I Can’t Be Chairman Where Buhari Is Present – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jang Didnt Plan To Be Chairman Of Governors' Forum by PastorOla1: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
"ACCIDENTAL CHAIRMAN" Nonsense Stuff.
Re: Jang Didnt Plan To Be Chairman Of Governors' Forum by addicted268(f): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
EagleNest: Jang & Mimiko really disappointed me. Must you lie when you loss election. So if there was no camera inside these guys would have lied on top of our head.
hehehe and did you also read where he said that amaechi videoing d election secretly was "immoral".that's a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.I'm totally ashamed of these guys,and then they come on tv everyday trying to force their own version of d election down our throats,trying to convince everyone as if their lives depend on it.oooohhh Puuuleeez,tell that to the marines gov Jang.
Re: Jang Didnt Plan To Be Chairman Of Governors' Forum by hikmoj(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
Fine,a clear precursor to 2015 jona's promised free &fair election
Re: Jang Didnt Plan To Be Chairman Of Governors' Forum by Fanccy: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2013
Pro Jang of Nigerian Governor's Forum has made Nigeria a nation that celebrates its Democracy without a democracy.
Jonathan and Tukur Should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Jang Didnt Plan To Be Chairman Of Governors' Forum by wasolad01: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
what made this Jang stupid to me is that his people from Plateau are dying and suffering everyday, and any news from that state is always negative and sad to hear but it seems the man is not concerned on how to serve his people diligently to better their lives. Instead he is fighting for unnecessary NGF chairman seat that was not his primary goal when he was campaigning some years back. This distraction is uncalled for and I think those who come from that Plateau state should speak in one voice to condemn Jang and urge him to concentrate on the affairs of his state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience From Ikeja All The Way To 3rd Mainland Bridge (PICS) / Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats / Army: AI Report On Clash With Shi’ites Hasty, Partial, Subjective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.