Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

John Utaka Weds In France - Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Utaka Weds In France - Photos (45436 Views)

Madam Kofo’s Daughter, Oluronke, Weds In Lagos (photos) / Wizkid Hangs Out With Congolese Superstar Fally Ipupa In Paris,France(photos) / Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by dotcomnamename: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
aburo7: Nigerian international,John Utaka got married to his sweetheart in France over the weekend
The news of the wedding was announced on Twitter by Papilo himself,Kanu Nwankwo .
Congrats to the couple.
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/nigerian-international-john-utaka-weds.html?m=0

My grandma fine pass her.. She looks like 70yrs old, even na very urgly blondyyy shocked
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by ibrahimdoc: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
fruityjojo: I am not a Racist but WHY ehn WHY? embarassed lipsrsealed

Exactly my question, i know the guy personally...Some of Nigerian guys are crazy, these craze for white people is beginning to get on my nerves and the most annoying thing is that they don't often enjoy the marriage, cos most of them still have black women as secret girl friends, that is just my problem with them.

One of my friends once told me that white women no dey enjoyable atall, he confided in me that any guy that marries a white woman must have a black girl for sexual satisfaction cos they are not compatible with us when it comes to sex and sex happens to be the bedrock of any relationship.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by imperiouxx(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
ibrahimdoc:

Exactly my question, i know the guy personally...Some of Nigerian guys are crazy, these craze for white people is beginning to get on my nerves and the most annoying thing is that they don't often enjoy the marriage, cos most of them still have black women as secret girl friends, that is just my problem with them.

One of my friends once told me that white women no dey enjoyable atall, he confided in me that any guy that marries a white woman must have a black girl for sexual satisfaction cos they are not compatible with us when it comes to sex and sex happens to be the bedrock of any relationship.

First bold: Stop showing frustration over others issues

Second bold: Are you sure?
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
Airforce1: Ugly blondie....

tlops:

Before you make such comment ^^, kindly do yourself a favor by removing ur profile pics.^

And why do Nigerians think they have a say in another man's choice. Gbe bo'runs!

tunapawizzy:
Matthew Chapter 7 vs 5 was specially documented for u ugly mofo
t

Idowuogbo:
Eclipse, u can talk? See as hin resemble 30naira Amala. Goat!

Kslib:
What an irony!! See you wey carry face like wetin dem dey use pursue children go sleep for night...

basisop:
Bros, no vex, dem soak you for ink abi na so dem born you? You resemble night.

Iceslizer:
God!! You're the ugliest person I've met in my entire life. Take off your picture from your profile please.

ighoosagie:
Bros I swear 2 Jah u wor-wor pass me, u even wor-wor belleful.

johnstar: choi, I juz check ur profile pix nw, u pass obasonjo, utaka suppose employ u as gateman undecided
*fans myself*all this for one person lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Kslib:
What an irony!! See you wey carry face like wetin dem dey use pursue children go sleep for night...
dat means d guy fit cause convorsion to children.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
As usual the slaves are out to defend their white masters wink
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by dulphines: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
An attacker named Utaka, congrats to you and wifey!
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Kslib:
....@kslib u get bad mouth oh...lwkmd!!!!
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 99cent: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
InvertedHammer:
[b]This lady is very beautiful
with that Turkish or Eastern Europe appeal.

You must be very very blind. either that or something has eaten up parts of your brain. because she is very UGLY. and if u look at her well, she is also wrinkled.

Happy married life to them sha.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 99cent: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
na wa for naija men

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 99cent: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by levos2007(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
bebe2: No problem, wen money finish e go com dey find black woman wey e go marry. Inferior cow

Pls someone remind of thatboxer wey marry oyinbo dey live for mansion wen divorce come nko? He lost everything now he is on council housing list.

And his other boxer friend Bruno, same thing.

Ok wat will be d end, the girl go come spend her last days for naija I.e wen she is old, or uncle Utaka wan die for europe?

There are too many things to consider in mixed marraiges.
Sound like jealously to me!
If u can come to an agreement on it then fine, I say gud luck.

If oyinbo girl tell her mama say she no want marry again, d mama go say as long as u r happy darling.

If I tell my mama like dat she go rebuke dat devil and send me back and once d anger finish me too go see say na devil really dey talk wink
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by bigpastor(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
fittty: Who take photos like this? Photographer dey sleep? undecided
Maybe Tecno phone them take snap the pix
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by victorv12(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
I swear, my Nigeria brothers are f*cking racist!! Can't you see the smile our brother is wearing on his wedding day?! This man is in love... Our disgruntled Naija brothers are now projecting negative spirit to our brother, they want to see him cashless. They pray the relationship should crash and our brother will be broke and start considering settling down with our Naija sisters!! I swear God and Devil will punish all ya! Na by force to marry Naija girl? Naija, I salute!! All you guys that projected negative vibes to John Utaka will be disappointed!!! Losers!

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by IDnoble1: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
basisop: Black is beautiful!!! All the same Congrats to our man!
Yeah,black is beautiful and even these oyinbos,their beauty no dey last like blacks.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by fruityjojo(f): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
ibrahimdoc:

Ehn Ehn Tell me Sonthing! Never knew dis! Nairaland we learn every daygrin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by COvo(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Chei!!! Utaka don lost!
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by jude33084(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
ebamma 3: i'm sorry for your loss ,i know that u wanted him to come and marry u so that u can milk him dry

Nigerians are nt Ǧ☺☺ϑ with white women,..I pray he doesnt regret it undecided
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by jude33084(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
victorv12: I swear, my Nigeria brothers are f*cking racist!! Can't you see the smile our brother is wearing on his wedding day?! This man is in love... Our disgruntled Naija brothers are now projecting negative spirit to our brother, they want to see him cashless. They pray the relationship should crash and our brother will be broke and start considering settling down with our Naija sisters!! I swear God and Devil will punish all ya! Na by force to marry Naija girl? Naija, I salute!! All you guys that projected negative vibes to John Utaka will be disappointed!!! Losers!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
fruityjojo: 2day is a Sunday please do not attempt 2 insult me over my opinions dat do not concern U or affect Utaka sef. Thanks

Fruityjojo... sup? wink wink wink

Which fruit flavour u be self? I'm also about to marry white woman but if u tell me ur flavour, I mite reconsider.. lol
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by fruityjojo(f): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
obo_man:

Fruityjojo... sup? wink wink wink

Which fruit flavour u be self? I'm also about to marry white woman but if u tell me ur flavour, I mite reconsider.. lol
Abeg I grant u Full permission 2 marry! Wat a great tin. Savin us black girls 4 better. We wee be trade u 2 dem oyibos free of charge dear. Btw am ALL flavour combined. U can't handle it swtgrin.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by toshmann(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
Jealous people stop hating on this marriage and wish them well. This girl is beautiful, if you disagree, comot ya photo make we see. grin

I wish them a happy married life. Period. All the girls hating here, I sure say many of una type go don reject the guy before, now wey him don find correct babe una de jealous.

All the guys wey de hate for here, comot una babe photo make we see grin .

Just wish them well and move on. Haba cheesy

And by the way, someone says black girls are better in bed grin I laugh inZulu grin . That na pure lie. Black girls for sabi pass for masochism and "violent-sweet-sexuality" but when it comes to odd stuff like you know. . . . You know . . . . cheesy . . Oyibo pass for that side grin

More importantly, s-e-x is not the most important thing in a relationship. Trust, Love and compatibility (TLC) are more important wink

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by lacleman: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
Only haters who don't see beyond there nose will criticise the guys choice!!!! What's special about a typical naija woman apart from cooking Egusi and Ognono soup?The guy is on a different level and may mot be able to live with a typical Naija woman. If you doubt me, marry a woman from Naija and take her to Europe or the US and you might find yourself going mad or bankrupt in the next couple of years. From my point of view, the worst error for anyone living abroad is marrying from Naija and taking her abroad.

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 99cent: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
another one of Utaka's friends. marrying his grandmother's agemate.
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/342940_DE6_jpg81d29552e80f5784e6fe0fb2f79e2b34[/img]
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 99cent: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
another one
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by tpia5: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
bornosheikh:

If your wife dey look like Beyonce and give you pepe....you will see her looking like Patience Jonathan during argument.

which patience jonathan are you abusing?

and you're abusing her why?

because she's married?

i dont get what you're trying to say, can you explain.

i suppose you're the same group as the no-sixpack-no-manhood crew.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by InvertedHammer: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2013

3 Likes

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by tpia5: 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ topic

who is he, short bio, thanks.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
White igbo women?

Black European /Caucasian grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 99cent: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-vdd3s69BaS4/T_RaHfQYcHI/AAAAAAAAA_c/kErmb3UB4_k/s400/white+women+dacing+to+igbo+dance+ekwu+ikwu.jpg[/img]

Igboland i'm sure grin
this would never happen in yorubaland. our inferiority complex isn't as great as with the igbos. LOL

rotflmao @ "white igbo women"
they look like Peace Corps volunteers amusing themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagbaja's Daughter, Moyosade Weds Olamide Obilana / Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.