Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

John Utaka Weds In France - Photos - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Utaka Weds In France - Photos (45437 Views)

Madam Kofo’s Daughter, Oluronke, Weds In Lagos (photos) / Wizkid Hangs Out With Congolese Superstar Fally Ipupa In Paris,France(photos) / Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
I may not be all that photogenik..but I'm not ugly.

Some of this guys throwing insults cuz of my honest comment are Ugly themselves, joless, lonely and very very poor ... Lmmaaaoooo grin

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 2legit2qwt: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
Airforce1: I may not be all that photogenik..but I'm not ugly.

Some of this guys throwing insults cuz of my honest comment are Ugly themselves, joless, lonely and very very poor ... Lmmaaaoooo grin
Oh yes you are angry

I don't normally see people as ugly but you Airforce1 is very ugly physically and at heart - the one you show on NL

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by imperiouxx(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
Someone that's as ugly as I'm doesn't dare called another person ugly, let alone someone like Airforce1 calling someone ugly. May God forgive you Airforce1 and the reason you got so much dissing on this thread.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by JimmyBoy1: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Bros just dey marry?
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
A striker can strike anywhere anyhow
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by touchmeder: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
We are so quick to first shout racists but its amazing how this thread drips of racism. Now who is the racist here? I guess we all are lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Vansnickers: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2013

Bro, you look like a Mythical Creature.

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Oh yes you are angry

I don't normally see people as ugly but you Airforce1 is very ugly physically and at heart - the one you show on NL

Shut up u dis son of a nobody... Is your father anyway related to john utaka? Hell no!
So why the fronting u dis phucked up niggar? Lmaaaaoo grin

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2013

Who has been deceiving you? Ogbeni siddon one corner and be real, you invented the word ugly. Photogenic ko, na your type dey give person everlasting nightmare.

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
imperiouxx: Someone that's as ugly as I'm doesn't dare called another person ugly, let alone someone like Airforce1 calling someone ugly. May God forgive you Airforce1 and the reason you got so much dissing on this thread.

Look here niggar.... Stop crying like a baby and shut the phuck up if u aint gat something meaningful to say.

Those dissing don't even have em pics up there to start so we can compare.

I'm not photogenik hell yeah.. But one of em guys girls wanna roll with..take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Van snickers:

Bro, you look like a Mythical Creature.
I swear! He resemble something wey dem suppose dey use as monthly sacrifice to d Gods of Ugly personified.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Truckpusher(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
Who has been deceiving you? Ogbeni siddon one corner and be real, you invented the word ugly. Photogenic ko, na your type dey give person everlasting nightmare.
chai! this girl get badt mouth die grin grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:

Got nothing to say to you bit.ch ..
So go suck your thumb.

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 2legit2qwt: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
Airforce1:

Shut up u dis son of a nobody... Is your father anyway related to john utaka? Hell no!
So why the fronting u dis phucked up niggar? Lmaaaaoo grin
Alright mahfugly, I didn't make you look like that so don't take it out on me. Well i totally understand you though, i'll be mad too if i look like you grin grin grin grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Truckpusher: chai! this girl get badt mouth die grin grin
Dangote's servant, where have you been? grin grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
Airforce1:

Got nothing to say to you bit.ch ..
So go suck your thumb.
Obliterate yourself from this world for defying Biology so much, you ugly cöcksucker.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I swear! He resemble something wey dem suppose dey use as monthly sacrifice to d Gods of Ugly personified.

Will u shut the phuck up u dis daughter of a dead thief on tha stick

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
Obliterate yourself from this world for defying Biology so much, you ugly c0cksucker.

U can do better than that bit.ch ..m(ry again but don't phucking get me provoked ....lmaaooo grin

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Vansnickers: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:

LOL!
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Airforce1:

Will u shut the phuck up u dis daughter of a dead thief on tha stick
And who is dis son of an ant telling to stfu? Gollum, dress comot abeg! Obuko dudu Oshi!
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Alright mahfugly, I didn't make you look like that so don't take it out on me. Well i totally understand you though, i'll be mad too if i look like you grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin boy easy no skin pain
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Airforce1:

U can do better than that bit.ch ..m(ry again but don't phucking get me provoked ....lmaaooo grin
get you provoked? oh nigga, what can you do? sit your pussified äss down. I'm not here to provoke you, I'm here to fück your senses silly and teach you the manners you mama apparently never taught you. Foolish cünt.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
and stop pretending to be laughing your äss out, we know you're weeping and asking God why you're so motherfucking ugly.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
And who is dis son of an ant telling to stfu? Gollum, dress comot abeg! Obuko dudu Oshi!

Bit.ch!..bit.ch bit.ch
That's all u knw how to do.
Bit.ching all the mothaphucking time.

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 2legit2qwt: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
Airforce1:

grin grin grin boy easy no skin pain

Ok one advice mr ghettified, since changing your face is totally out of the question, you better change your heart/attitude. It'll make you look 10x better than you actually portray yourself.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella: and stop pretending to be laughing your äss out, we know you're weeping and asking God why you're so motherfucking ugly.

Chai !! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
get you provoked? oh nigga, what can you do? sit your pussified äss down. I'm not here to provoke you, I'm here to fück your senses silly and teach you the manners you mama apparently never taught you. Foolish cünt.

Your not gonna succeed cuz bit.ches don't phuck real gee'z..real gee's phuck bitches.

So get that into your skull bit.ch!

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Ok one advice mr ghettified, since changing your face is totally out of the question, you better change your heart/attitude. It'll make you look 10x better than you actually portray yourself.

Bad advice

Phuck off niggar*

Shit!
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Airforce1:

Your not gonna succeed cuz bit.ches don't phuck real gee'z..real gee's phuck bitches.

So get that into your skull bit.ch!
save that talk for the "real gees" because you are not qualified to be counted amongst the "real gees", you sir are the among the dregs of the society. I usually see your type on environmental sanitation days, emptying people's waste bins.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
save that talk for the "real gees" because you are not qualified to be counted amongst the "real gees", you sir are the among the dregs of the society. I usually see your type on environmental sanitation days, emptying people's waste bins.

DIES
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:

How much is your life worth bit.ch??
Lmaaaoooo grin

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 2legit2qwt: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella: and stop pretending to be laughing your äss out, we know you're weeping and asking God why you're so motherfucking ugly.

grin grin grin grin
Airforce1:

Bad advice

Phuck off niggar*

Shit!
Alright Dracula character, keep scaring kids away and adults too with your f$cked up face like a truckpusher (no offense mr truckpusher grin grin)

Talk to me when you've successfully completed a facial reconstruction. Oh and please, make sure to remind the surgeon not to use your butt flesh, might be counterproductive for your goal

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagbaja's Daughter, Moyosade Weds Olamide Obilana / Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.