Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

John Utaka Weds In France - Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Utaka Weds In France - Photos (45438 Views)

Madam Kofo’s Daughter, Oluronke, Weds In Lagos (photos) / Wizkid Hangs Out With Congolese Superstar Fally Ipupa In Paris,France(photos) / Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by signalpower: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
k lady that will give him hell.i love the white and i wish i can marry them, because they are truthful and very nice to be with.they dont pretend like you black.trust me so many people have married white ladies and they still live and are happy, so please mind your business.
Congratulations Utaka and have a blissful wedding
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 99cent: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
See igbo men's lives. cooking, cleaning and washing his fat oyinbo wife's underwear. Igbo women should start demanding more from their husbands jare.

White lady in USA:
Hi i just got marry to a igbo man from imo but we been living together for 2 yrs. He's different from any man I dated before....he cooks and he clean the house and he washes my clothes and he also work. There are bad and good guys all no matter if you're black, white, yellow or tan.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/628924_421655_10150548429868409_127503268408_9149972_1050541509_n_jpg944cfb29043b54cb3c0cb2ccf7dc687b[/img]
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
LMFAO. So Nigerian men have no problem cooking, cleaning etc for oyinbo but when it is for black women then you will blame it on feminism. Anyways the guy has tried, she is far better than those fat, old 68yr old women others usually go for.

3 Likes

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by InvertedHammer: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
99cent: See igbo men's lives. cooking, cleaning and washing his fat oyinbo wife's underwear. Igbo women should start demanding more from their husbands jare.
White lady in USA:Hi i just got marry to a igbo man from imo but we been living together for 2 yrs. He's different from any man I dated before....he cooks and he clean the house and he washes my clothes and he also work. There are bad and good guys all no matter if you're black, white, yellow or tan.[/size]

Some people would rather do that than end up like this...just to marry a fellow Nigerian because the parents insist:

Juliet, the English name Toyin apparently had come to be more known by, was clubbed to death with a baseball bat by her husband of 18 years! ...Juliet whose age is put at 53 was married to Olufemi Oladapo Ademoye, 52, a successful pharmacist and popular restaurateur in Tampa, Florida, USA, and the couple has an only child by the marriage. Olufemi Ademoye, according to the report, was taken into police custody on June 16, 2010 charged with second-degree murder of his wife and mother of his son.

According to the story, Ademoye was enraged by his "discovery" of his wife's infidelity through some of her emails, which also led him to realize that she was probably already pregnant when they met and got married but she misled him into believing that he was the biological father of the child when he may, after all, not have been by him.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by ibrahimdoc: 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
99cent: another one

This one na apology

3 Likes

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Vansnickers: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Airforce1: Ugly blondie....

Look at who is talking?! You look like something out of a Harry Potter Movie.
Carbon-copy of Shrek! Bleep!ng Ogre!
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 99cent: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
Subomi-luv:
LMFAO. So Nigerian men have no problem cooking, cleaning etc for oyinbo but when it is for black women then you will blame it on feminism. Anyways the guy has tried, she is far better than those fat, old 68yr old women others usually go for.

na so we see am o LOL

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Vansnickers: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
ibrahimdoc:

Exactly my question, i know the guy personally...Some of Nigerian guys are crazy, these craze for white people is beginning to get on my nerves and the most annoying thing is that they don't often enjoy the marriage, cos most of them still have black women as secret girl friends, that is just my problem with them.

One of my friends once told me that white women no dey enjoyable atall, he confided in me that any guy that marries a white woman must have a black girl for sexual satisfaction cos [b]they are not compatible with us when it comes to sex [/b]and sex happens to be the bedrock of any relationship.

Is there any Scientific research that can back up your Claim?! Stop posting myths and half-truths as facts!
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by imperiouxx(m): 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
99cent: another one

undecided

6 feet deep under the ground.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Vansnickers: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
InvertedHammer:

[size=16pt] HATERS![/size]

One of the ladies here opened a thread about her white fiance and bla..bla.
And all the ladies in the house were cheering her on..You go girl!

Now the table is turned and all the ladies have ported to Hater Mode.
LOL.LOL.LOL. In life a lot of things are easier said than done.

Angry black women everywhere Bro. Na shelf una go remain.

victorv12: I swear, my Nigeria brothers are f*cking racist!! Can't you see the smile our brother is wearing on his wedding day?! This man is in love... Our disgruntled Naija brothers are now projecting negative spirit to our brother, they want to see him cashless. They pray the relationship should crash and our brother will be broke and start considering settling down with our Naija sisters!! I swear God and Devil will punish all ya! Na by force to marry Naija girl? Naija, I salute!! All you guys that projected negative vibes to John Utaka will be disappointed!!! Losers!

Blacks are extremely Racist, and they complain when they're racially abused. Do unto others what you want them to do unto you, is that not what your god Jesus said.

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by ibrahimdoc: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
I have bleeped many white women, trace my IP and you will know the country I am in now, I don't need to tel you...Our African women are wonderful, you can compare them with white people, asians or Hispanics..Bro, I tell you truth..Our girls sweet die, the only place I have little problem with them is in terms of hygiene, but even at that, they are the bomb.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
grin grin grin

This aint even premium white poohsie...

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by ibrahimdoc: 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
ibrahimdoc: I have bleeped many white women, trace my IP and you will know the country I am in now, I don't need to tel you...Our African women are wonderful, you can compare them with white people, asians or Hispanics..Bro, I tell you truth..Our girls sweet die, the only place I have little problem with them is in terms of hygiene, but even at that, they are the bomb.

I meant you can't
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 46arcadez(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
Bryancrox: So JOHN UTAKA didnt invite me his childhood frnd 2 his wedding abi? No problem i go make am
Did u grow up in camp Enugu State
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Vansnickers: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
ibrahimdoc:

I meant you can't

So because you have bleeped many Blacks and Caucasians, you have come to the conclusion that all White Women can't Satisfy all Black men?!
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Utaka is rich and handsome + he now has a pretty wife but y'all be hating because she's white. How the hell is that your business?
Mind your own business

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 99cent: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
The rise of the black male ashawo. This is becoming a continental trend. See all these young 20something yr old boys competing for a 60yr old white mama. I hope they wash her underwear well, cook and clean to her expectations. 21st century slaves.

[img]http://www.indiewire.com/static/dims4/INDIEWIRE/5e09f05/2147483647/thumbnail/680x478/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fd1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net%2Fcf%2F62ef30e59911e1baf122000a1d0930%2Ffile%2Fparadies_liebex.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Vansnickers: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
J12: Utaka is rich and handsome + he now has a pretty wife but y'all be hating because she's white. How the hell is that your business?
Mind your own business

LOL! Africans, most especially Nigerians like to be inside other People's private lives. If it's not Same-sex Marriage, it's Inter-racial marriage. How will you ever be successful, when your whole life revolves around other People's lives?
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
ibrahimdoc: I have bleeped many white women, trace my IP and you will know the country I am in now, I don't need to tel you...Our African women are wonderful, you can compare them with white people, asians or Hispanics..Bro, I tell you truth..Our girls sweet die, the only place I have little problem with them is in terms of hygiene, but even at that, they are the bomb.

Women are Women and there are wonderful women all over the world in every race and tribe. Séx with a black woman doesn't feel different than sex with a white or Asian or latina. They're all the same.

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
^^ this is Jamaica
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by muhammadafeez(m): 12:11am On Jun 03, 2013
Very nice cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by nature29ice: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2013
Yeye fowl U no sEe kanu and his wife dey look alike
See as U look like dirty on her syd. If dem say guys
Wey marry hands up U go carry ur yeye
hands up. I pity U John

Good name wey ur papa give U
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by gothrones(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2013
I thought Kanu was 6'5. It seems everyone in the picture must be tall then.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 03, 2013

pls and pls, I beg u in the name of God, change this your picture undecided. This one is soooo scary. U look like John Okafor in this one. You want to blind someone Who don wowo don wowo jare cry
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Vansnickers: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2013
nature29ice: Yeye fowl U no sEe kanu and his wife dey look alike
See as U look like dirty on her syd. If dem say guys
Wey marry hands up U go carry ur yeye
hands up. I pity U John

Good name wey ur papa give U

Dude, go and get an education. Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by bigfrancis21: 12:20am On Jun 03, 2013
99cent: [img]http://2.bp..com/-vdd3s69BaS4/T_RaHfQYcHI/AAAAAAAAA_c/kErmb3UB4_k/s400/white+women+dacing+to+igbo+dance+ekwu+ikwu.jpg[/img]

Igboland i'm sure grin
this would never happen in yorubaland. our inferiority complex isn't as great as with the igbos. LOL

rotflmao @ "white igbo women"
they look like Peace Corps volunteers amusing themselves.

Why you hating? Igbo people are a very liberal and very-open-to-change people. Why you scowling because you see Igbo interracial marriages? Suddenly, interracial marriages have become an issue of inferiority complex? At least the strong sense of Igbo identity is there such that the white women instead of living abroad were brought back home to Igboland by their husbands to live. What could be more patriotic than that?

I know countless Igbo/White and Igbo/African American couples living in Nigeria today with their children. Its no new thing.

2 Likes

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 03, 2013
Atleast her t..t.. will b fresh&clean not overblack,watery,smelly&full of rashes like our ladies own 4 naija.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by imperiouxx(m): 12:51am On Jun 03, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Atleast her t..t.. will b fresh&clean not overblack,watery,smelly&full of rashes like our ladies own 4 naija.

Haba! grin

You need to see how worse old white ladies' bodies usually look, then you cherish our dark skin ladies more.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by hiteelong(f): 1:09am On Jun 03, 2013
But dis papilo babe still beautiful oh wink weldon jare baba smiley
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by 2legit2qwt: 1:12am On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:
What an irony!! See you wey carry face like wetin dem dey use pursue children go sleep for night...

This just made my evening grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Airforce is the ugliest nigga i've ever seen, physically and online personality

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by legzydaboss(m): 1:56am On Jun 03, 2013
CHAII !!
see racism oh !!
can yhu people just pls stop hating this man !!

UTAKA good luck
ride on
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by emmabest2000(m): 2:54am On Jun 03, 2013
Happiness is all that matters , congrats bros , let all haters go hug wet transformer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagbaja's Daughter, Moyosade Weds Olamide Obilana / Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.