Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

John Utaka Weds In France - Photos - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Utaka Weds In France - Photos (45435 Views)

Madam Kofo’s Daughter, Oluronke, Weds In Lagos (photos) / Wizkid Hangs Out With Congolese Superstar Fally Ipupa In Paris,France(photos) / Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by OneNaira6: 3:15am On Jun 03, 2013
See racism in full display

blacks aren't racist they say. anyway, congrats to the utaka dude but nwoke if you go choose oyibo to marry, choose better one now. See the wowo girl you brought home
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by mrsolutionm(m): 5:54am On Jun 03, 2013
Na em choice jesu but dis airforce 1 ugly oh lol ;DNa em choice jesu but dis airforce 1 ugly oh lol

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by toshmann(m): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2013
IAMBREEZY: SMH... So beautiful african women don finish,

There are lots of other handsome men out there for beautiful african women to follow. John utaka is not the only young man that pretty african girl go marry.

By the way, if he marry Hausa or Yoruba girl now, dem go say why he no marry Igbo, grin

Let him be men, pray for him. Wish him well. E go better. Marriage no easy abroad o. Most guys dey on their 3rd marriage now grin

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2013
bebe2: No problem, wen money finish e go com dey find black woman wey e go marry. Inferior cow

Pls someone remind of thatboxer wey marry oyinbo dey live for mansion wen divorce come nko? He lost everything now he is on council housing list.

And his other boxer friend Bruno, same thing.

Ok wat will be d end, the girl go come spend her last days for naija I.e wen she is old, or uncle Utaka wan die for europe?

There are too many things to consider in mixed marraiges.

If u can come to an agreement on it then fine, I say gud luck.

If oyinbo girl tell her mama say she no want marry again, d mama go say as long as u r happy darling.

If I tell my mama like dat she go rebuke dat devil and send me back and once d anger finish me too go see say na devil really dey talk wink
You are never going to get it, you jealous lady.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2013
InvertedHammer: Utaka No shaking!

Yes! And they can do this too.

Naija babes....SEE YOUR COMPETITION

[img]http://2.bp..com/-vdd3s69BaS4/T_RaHfQYcHI/AAAAAAAAA_c/kErmb3UB4_k/s400/white+women+dacing+to+igbo+dance+ekwu+ikwu.jpg[/img]

Cough...Cough

[img]http://4.bp..com/-2RutUkyNjkU/UD6dd0_tlcI/AAAAAAAAAeU/cgn5t6nPqj0/s400/white+woman.jpg[/img]

[size=20pt]
Guy abeg don't make we igbos look like JIGABOOS . We are proud black african people . I'm surprised that there are people like you who suffer from chronic inferiority complex . Stop being a Jigaboo and be proud of who you are
[/size]

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Flygerian1(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2013
fruityjojo: I am not a Racist but WHY ehn WHY? embarassed lipsrsealed
Racist

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Lucasbalo(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2013
There is nothing wrong as long as they love each other.

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2013
bebe2: No problem, wen money finish e go com dey find black woman wey e go marry. Inferior cow

Pls someone remind of thatboxer wey marry oyinbo dey live for mansion wen divorce come nko? He lost everything now he is on council housing list.

And his other boxer friend Bruno, same thing.

Ok wat will be d end, the girl go come spend her last days for naija I.e wen she is old, or uncle Utaka wan die for europe?

There are too many things to consider in mixed marraiges.

If u can come to an agreement on it then fine, I say gud luck.

If oyinbo girl tell her mama say she no want marry again, d mama go say as long as u r happy darling.

If I tell my mama like dat she go rebuke dat devil and send me back and once d anger finish me too go see say na devil really dey talk wink
This post irritates me to the core. Why exactly are you hating? Is he your brother? Is he living your life?

Those of you saying John or whatever his name is suffering from inferiority complex are actually the ones suffering from inferiority complex. Instead of you guys to be happy for him for finding happiness, you guys are spewing a lot of hatred. What does it matter if he marries a white girl? Why does it bother you so much if you're not so goddamned insecure? Remember that when you point a finger at someone, the other four are pointing back at you.

2 Likes

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by stainless40: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2013
aburo7: Nigerian international,John Utaka got married to his sweetheart in France over the weekend
The news of the wedding was announced on Twitter by Papilo himself,Kanu Nwankwo .
Congrats to the couple.
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/nigerian-international-john-utaka-weds.html?m=0
Why white woman?
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by imperiouxx(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
This post irritates me to the core. Why exactly are you hating? Is he your brother? Is he living your life?

Those of you saying John or whatever his name is suffering from inferiority complex are actually the ones suffering from inferiority complex. Instead of you guys to be happy for him for finding happiness, you guys are spewing a lot of hatred. What does it matter if he marries a white girl? Why does it bother you so much if you're not so goddamned insecure? Remember that when you point a finger at someone, the other four are pointing back at you.

Let them continue saying their trash. I don't know when it became criteria that one MUST marry a Nigerian to be happy in life. Love goes to the highest bidder who is ready to spend much love currency. If the haters think the westerners are taking Nigerians from them, then it's high time they check the reason they are losing it rather than switching to hatred + being racists. angry

2 Likes

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2013
Airforce1: Ugly blondie....
see this ode, person go call another person ugly, you sef go carry mouth join, as you resemble burnt jollof rice so.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by imperiouxx(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella:
see this ode, person go call another person ugly, you sef go carry mouth join, as you resemble burnt jollof rice so.

Na wa oo, this airforce1 guy mis-yarn caused him many ya wa on this thread oo. grin The poor guy no fit even reply back cry cry
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by gothrones(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2013

My brother I see nothing wrong in calling other people ugly. However, seeing as you look like this
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/207652[/img]
then you shouldn't have thrown stones. Haba? I no fit shout. See as God use wowority take panelbeat you.

3 Likes

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by amaechijay: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2013
Oh dear! my sister friend pursue this guy tire grin grin grin. She claims Utaka is her boyfriend then.

She would always travel to any stadium Utaka is coming to play but his brother mount road block to prevent her...and even on few occasions when she sees him, Utaka would "post" her with promises.

Wonder if she has heard tongue
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by clintwine(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2013
I think the first reaction we have when we see a black man marry a white woman is "NOT AGAIN"
This stems from our differences in marriage culture and what we have heard and seen.
At the back of our mind, we picture the woman falling out of love in less than 10 years and milking the man dry and penniless

I think that if they had the same ideals of marriage, which is we work on it and ourselves and if it goes bad, we go our separate ways and not using the opportunity to ruin the guy, we would be more open to the unions

Needless to say, the longest and best relationship I have had so far was with a white lady, no dramas , even when I would want to pay for every outing, she would take care of some other bills to lessen the effect on my pocket without me asking.
When it came to cooking, I am crap at it, but was better than she was, so I did the cooking most times but she tried in learning some of the dishes and cooked or we just ordered take away
Honestly, I was sometimes frustrated that she could not cook, but there is no way I would expect someone that grew up eating out to know how to, but if I were to be honest, if she was black and African and couldn't cook, then I will be more than frustrated.

To the issue of cleaning, she did the cleaning, I helped out, there were no dramas of you must clean.

I guess that if a lady treats a guy right and no usual drama of you must do this or that, the guy will naturally help out in most things

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2013
cos you african girls only love his money and not the man

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2013
One_Naira: See racism in full display

black aren't racist they say. anyway, congrats to the utaka dude but nwoke if you go choose oyibo to maryy, choose better one now. See the wowo girl you brought home
why are you calling her ugly...am sure she may not be too photogenic....she's okay

1 Like

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Okijajuju: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2013
I cant blame Utaka at all... When most African women ehave like animals.. angry

Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by chuquiz(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2013
ibrahimdoc: I have bleeped many white women, trace my IP and you will know the country I am in now, I don't need to tel you...Our African women are wonderful, you can compare them with white people, asians or Hispanics..Bro, I tell you truth..Our girls sweet die, the only place I have little problem with them is in terms of hygiene, but even at that, they are the bomb.

You have bleeped plenty white girls ,Congrats. Now, you cannot bend people to conform to your standards,its not done. You can't force a man to eat cocoyam when he wants potatoes. This is pure madness from you. He is not your brother,he's not into black girls. Period ..
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by chuquiz(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2013
nature29ice: Yeye fowl U no sEe kanu and his wife dey look alike
See as U look like dirty on her syd. If dem say guys
Wey marry hands up U go carry ur yeye
hands up. I pity U John

Good name wey ur papa give U

You're a prehistoric caveman,not fit to live only but in a museum
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by lonamy: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:
What an irony!! See you wey carry face like wetin dem dey use pursue children go sleep for night...

lol, lol, lol, lol, lol.... you are a bad guy. you mean that guy be ojuju calabar. lol lol lol
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Beync(f): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2013
Money things
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by crisycent: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
It is very easy for u guys to judge this guy from Nigeria. If u live outside Nigeria, white women/men are the most honest people you can ever think of. Besides we are all humans. He has made his choice so let him be.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by toprealman: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Guy calm down.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Rexnegro(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Guy u no suppose say ugly blondie na why na.....wen I check ur pic I admit say that ugly blondie fine pass u by a large distance kai....mehn u make mistake saying it and having ur pic here ....get a facelift pls
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by imperiouxx(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chei! This airforce1 guy dey fucck up too much. Why did you upload another picture where your beard looks like lampbrush? undecided

You no dey try for picture at all.... I know those are your best shots, so forget uploading new ones. Abeg!
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by tpia5: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
crisycent: It is very easy for u guys to judge this guy from Nigeria. If u live outside Nigeria, white women/men are the most honest people you can ever think of.

only an african would make this kind of statement.

anyway, its the priviledge you enjoy, of being african, which allows you to do such.

you forget other blacks who are not from africa, have also been co-existing with white people? Do you hear them making such statements?

but i agree, if you're talking from the viewpoint of someone who has only been coming across scamming and yahoo yahoo blacks or hostile non-nigerians then its understandable.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Looks like I stole the show here with my honest comment. Wow shocked grin

But that woman is really really ugly...see the shape of her head like one of those baskets from Imo state. Lmmaaaoooo grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Airforce1: Looks like I stole the show here with my honest comment. Wow shocked grin

But that woman is really really ugly...see the shape of her head like one of those baskets from Imo state. Lmmaaaoooo grin
And your own looks like that of a malnourished person from Sudan. Ugly calling another person ugly and you don't even have shame. Why did you wait for this thread to clear before commenting? fear no gree you comment since? ode.
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by toshmann(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
im begining to like this airforce guy so grin
the guy UUUGLIEE DIE grin, but e no stop am from saying his mind . . cheesy
anyways, freedom of speech includes yeye speech from UGLY people grin
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Greatlydia(f): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
u no c abino for nigerian na,i no blam u sha dy say love is blind
Re: John Utaka Weds In France - Photos by Greatlydia(f): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
u no c abino for nigeria na any way lov is blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagbaja's Daughter, Moyosade Weds Olamide Obilana / Banky W Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.