Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates (24590 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by ovo4u(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
And Churches like Winner's are building big University for the rich Kid, this just make me recall one past experience my brother had in Winner's Warri. Let me just quickly tell the story, my Brother love this church so much, even to the point he have to force me with him to church every sunday. I'm not the kind of guy who want to go to Church every sunday.

But when my brother couldn't pay his rent cos of some difficulties, he ran to the Pastor in Winners Warri for help, you won't believe guys, they turn him down not even one naira, and I can remember how much my brother really need to get his rent paid back then, I think they pray with him and send him out grin grin And the worst thing, he still go to the church and he will be the first person to come to church everyday and even during the week. There is this programm they normally do in Ogun called Shilow don't know if I spell it right, but my crazy brother would be the first to be there too... is he a learner? tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There are so many people experiencing the same thing like my brother did back in the days.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by israel007: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
ovo4u: And Churches like Winner's are building big University for the rich Kid, this just make me recall one past experience my brother had in Winner's Warri. Let me just quickly tell the story, my Brother love this church so much, even to the point he have to force me with him to church every sunday. I'm not the kind of guy who want to go to Church every sunday.

But when my brother couldn't pay his rent cos of some difficulties, he ran to the Pastor in Winners Warri for help, you won't believe guys, they turn him down not even one naira, and I can remember how much my brother really need to get his rent paid back then, I think they pray with him and send him out grin grin And the worst thing, he still go to the church and he will be the first person to come to church everyday and even during the week. There is this programm they normally do in Ogun called Shilow don't know if I spell it right, but my crazy brother would be the first to be there too... is he a learner? tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There are so many people experiencing the same thing like my brother did back in the days.

My brother, if I tell you my own experience at winners u will be shocked. But no need to open up worms
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Shaishenna: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
thehomer: So this guy has turned into a human resources representative for the federal government? Who says he was the one that gave them the jobs?
. Exactly so now we have to attend church to get jobs. How did they get this jobs was it on merit or its just because they attended SCOAN. In naija anything is possible, federal govenrment jobs that are supposed to be thrown open to the public are openly being reserved for a selected few.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by maumau1: 1:00am On Jun 04, 2013
we should be happy that pple who can not help their families can now do so.
all of u criticizing him una go soon run go there cus he has promied more jobs,
he is blessed by God so who wan die make e go hang transformer.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Skipfr(m): 6:31am On Jun 04, 2013
I nr blame una wen dy criticize d Prophet sha. If e nr do una go say e nr dey do if e do una go say e do. Naija hw prsn go fit take please una? na wa o. Na God go help una
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by israel007: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2013
Skipfr: I nr blame una wen dy criticize d Prophet sha. If e nr do una go say e nr dey do if e do una go say e do. Naija hw prsn go fit take please una? na wa o. Na God go help una

Help me ask them o
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2013
lastpage:

You see what they are turning churches to?
Eye-service and all..... just to claim some fake glory!

Did l hear them say "Federal Jobs"?
So, it is in church that "Citizens apply to and get FEDERAL JOBS"!
Wetin we no go hear for this Nigeria?!

*Which Federal Officer zoned these jobs to TB Joshua

*Where is the fair-play in this? What about members of Winners, Mountain and Islamiya Arabia (True Muslims) who are not privy or dont fancy TB Joshua and his church, one bit? Those ones dont deserve a level playing ground?

*What would this country become if every "Federal Officer" starts zoning National Jobs to their churches or Mosques? is that not Nepotism? Are we crazy in this country or are we just getting "heavily STONED" by Sectism?

*If TB Joshua must give Jobs (which l consider a good deed), why cant he set-up his own business, like Dangote, (Private Jobs) and give to whomsoever he wants and get his "Propaganda Glory" out of it? Why the Nations federal jobs?

*If people like TB Joshua, Adeboye and the rest of these useless MOG-bandwagon have SPOKEN THE TRUTH TO THOSE IN POWER, to create Jobs for the million sof Youth, using our God-given wealth, would there be need to TB Joshua and his like to start taking glory on what is supposed to be Govt responsibility?

Ofcourse, its better for them to "be afraid to offend" those in power so that they too can feel important!
Shiooorr to all of you.
And even the Youth so this country are "amazing" in their "thinking",...just like El Rufai described them: Mentally Lazy! So deprived they dont even know what is theirs, by right!

Tomorrow, it will be Adeboye gives "Govt Rice" to the hungry! angry angry grin

Abeggi, make l hear word joor.

Lastpage!

Bruv, this country's gone to the dogs.

SMDH.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Kalemba1: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2013
Dats nice, PLS AM INTERESTED IN DIS TESTIMONIE. PLS WEN NEXT IT WANT TO HAPPEN AGAIN, PLS SOMEBODY SHOULD KINDLY INFO ME PLS. 08132705347 dats my number. God bless D̶̲̥̅̊ man of God
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by lastpage: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Flyboy Zee:

May the Good Lord bless your soul for making use of what God gave you freely (brains). May you continue to get wiser and may your days be long. With people like you I have hope that Nigeria would be better someday.

Thank you Bros.

Nothing is more powerful than prayers, from people you dont know, from the bottom of their heart!
I say a "Big Amen" to your prayers. (And same goes to you and all the people who truly love our dear country and want its progress).

Having said that, what "some praise singers" have failed to address are these questions:

1.) Why cant TB Josh establish his own company (like Dangote) and give ANYBODY he wants, JOBS, from there?

2.) Who gave him the "slots"? Is it the Federal Govt, the President or the Minister for Labor?

3.) What happens to those who cant come to his Church, but are qualified for such jobs? Did he advertise them in National Newspapers, like all Federal jobs should be advertized?

4.) What if another "Govt officer" gives x-SLOTS to his own Pastor, and another to his own Imam and another to his own Babalawo, where will these lead us to, as a nation? Nepotism?

5.) What is the essence of 'MERIT' if an MOG can just "dash out jobs" that dont even belong to him, but belongs to ALL Nigerians? Why do we write exams and take Tests, to qualify and measure our competence for a job?

Let answers be "provided" to these posers....no insults, no abracadabra! grin grin

6.)But most disturbing is the [b]"mentality of our Youths today" (am sorry to say, l am a bit advanced in age! wink ), HOW AND WHY do you PRAISE someone for giving you WHAT BELONGS TO YOU, ORIGINALLY?

Is this a new-found display of mental slavery?
Is it a display of "DEFEAT", SURRENDER and a complete loss of Dignity and self respect?

What is wrong with our "Rational process of thought/thinking" in this country?
What hope does this country have, if its YOUTH, (Leaders of Tomorrow), crawl and beg, and even say "rankah-deedey" for a few crumbs that fall-off the table, when as 'PRINCES AND PRINCESSES', they should be seating at the table, eating what belongs to them?[/b]

If l tell you that as a student of Unilag in those days, we get Ninety (90) Tickets/Month, for three square meals that include Jollof Rice and Chicken (Sunday Afternoon) and Ice Cream (every day) and we dont even eat 'bones' in our meat, ...all for #4:50K a Month (We get solid bursary and other financial scholarship/pecks).
We dont worry about food or clothing at all hence, we can focus on our studies!
Our Youths deserve that kind of treatment because this country even makes more money NOW, than during those times (dont let anyone deceive you with some funny calculations!).

Why cant our Youths ask for their rights (peacefully) and if that fails, Demand forcefully for what belongs to them?
How can they be satisfied with so much suffering... and they praise their oppressors!
Wetin sef? angry angry

If you must do good, then please do good by all means but PLEASE, dont play smart on the people's foolishness and gullibility.

Lastpage!

BTW: This is nothing personal against TB Josh, it is the "act/action" l am debating, not the man himself.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by peteregwu(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
Guys, am a member of the Lords chosen. I have come to realise and known so many things about God and salvation. Am not here to advertise the Lords Chosen. I am just telling u to be careful of the way u go to any how church without first weighing the church. Salvation is the hallmark of a true church or a man of God. Pls be careful, just because a pastor is giving u a job now makes u to classify him as a true man of God.

This is end time, be careful. Mathew 6:33. "seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you."

Someone here posted here about his experience in winners chirch. He said that he went to winners church to seek for financial help for his house rent, because they turned him down, he now started complaining that the church treated him badly. This is very bad. You don't go church to seek financial help. You go to church for God to help u out of sin and troubles. You can only go yo church to here the word of God in order to be saved and e spiritually sound you can also seek for prayer from pastures and not money.

Be careful not to sell your soul to occult men because of money. That is why I love my beloved pastor at the Lords Chosen. He will tell you, if God blesses you without salvation, you may lose the blessing. He will counsel us to always be born again so that when we pray for anything or he prays for us, that pray will have great effect on us. He said when we don't give our lives to Jesus and follow Him in righteousness, we will jist be struggling as Christians, which will also to lead us to more evil till we die and end up in hell.
Matthew 6:33 KJV
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Church is not a place for jobs or financial assistance, we only depend on God for His provisions and not the chirch.

John 14:1-2 KJV
"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by lastpage: 6:23am On Jun 07, 2013
Pastors dont wait for God to bless them, they help themselves to the Tithe and offerings! grin grin

Yet, they preach to the congregation to "Wait for God to bless them"! angry angry

Smart dudes, these Pastors!

What is good for the Geese, is also good for the Gander now, abi?

Lastpage!
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Sunnychy: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
Tb joshua my mentor,i need a federal job jare,am tired of ths private things
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by tical(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
I now understand why some poor nigerians dont deserve HELP from the rich ones.

Because of their illogical ways of reasoning, always reading negative meaning to things.
'As a Man thinketh in his heart so is He'

Some of you here dont deserve help that is why even your rich uncles avoid u like a plaque.
I weep for some comment I see here.

TB Joshua called to all organisation/Company executives, Top public officers etc to give him vacancies as a BIRThDAY gift to help youthS both in Nigeria and other countries (irrespective of religion, church, race etc) to help fight unemployment rate.

He didnt give the job to his brothers, church members, friends, nieces, nephews like you pple of the world do. Yet, you stil condemn his kind gesture? Gosh! What a generation

Well, Major Prophet TB Joshua is a better representation of Image of Jesus Christ and his teaching than all the pastors u revere PUT TOGETHER as far as planet Earth is concerned! believe it or not.

Mind you...I am a winner CHURCH WORKER undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by israel007: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
tical: I now understand why some poor nigerians dont deserve HELP from the rich ones.

Because of their illogical ways of reasoning, always reading negative meaning to things.
'As a Man thinketh in his heart so is He'

Some of you here dont deserve help that is why even your rich uncles avoid u like a plaque.
I weep for some comment I see here.

TB Joshua called to all organisation/Company executives, Top public officers etc to give him vacancies as a BIRThDAY gift to help youthS both in Nigeria and other countries (irrespective of religion, church, race etc) to help fight unemployment rate.

He didnt give the job to his brothers, church members, friends, nieces, nephews like you pple of the world do. Yet, you stil condemn his kind gesture? Gosh! What a generation

Well, Major Prophet TB Joshua is a better representation of Image of Jesus Christ and his teaching than all the pastors u revere PUT TOGETHER as far as planet Earth is concerned! believe it or not.

Mind you...I am a winner CHURCH WORKER undecided

Tell them o. Insatiable humans. Hard to please. The more you run him down the more God blesses him.

Love you TBJ
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by myhobbies(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
peteregwu: Guys, am a member of the Lords chosen. I have come to realise and known so many things about God and salvation. Am not here to advertise the Lords Chosen. I am just telling u to be careful of the way u go to any how church without first weighing the church. Salvation is the hallmark of a true church or a man of God. Pls be careful, just because a pastor is giving u a job now makes u to classify him as a true man of God.

This is end time, be careful. Mathew 6:33. "seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you."

Someone here posted here about his experience in winners chirch. He said that he went to winners church to seek for financial help for his house rent, because they turned him down, he now started complaining that the church treated him badly. This is very bad. You don't go church to seek financial help. You go to church for God to help u out of sin and troubles. You can only go yo church to here the word of God in order to be saved and e spiritually sound you can also seek for prayer from pastures and not money.

Be careful not to sell your soul to occult men because of money. That is why I love my beloved pastor at the Lords Chosen. He will tell you, if God blesses you without salvation, you may lose the blessing. He will counsel us to always be born again so that when we pray for anything or he prays for us, that pray will have great effect on us. He said when we don't give our lives to Jesus and follow Him in righteousness, we will jist be struggling as Christians, which will also to lead us to more evil till we die and end up in hell.
Matthew 6:33 KJV
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Church is not a place for jobs or financial assistance, we only depend on God for His provisions and not the chirch.

John 14:1-2 KJV
"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."
Don't even understand this person. So if you have problem and you go to your church which is capable to help but rather refused is a good thing?
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by myhobbies(m): 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
israel007:

Tell them o. Insatiable humans. Hard to please. The more you run him down the more God blesses him.

Love you TBJ

Don't mind them. Among the first person that got that job, only two are member of SCOAN and people are here running their mouth.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by peteregwu(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
myhobbies:
Don't even understand this person. So if you have problem and you go to your church which is capable to help but rather refused is a good thing?

You do jot understand the bible. The bible says, "come unto me all ye that labour and heavy laden and I will give you rest." math 11:28.

What's that verse to you? Did God say we should come to church? My friend, how many people will the chirch help? The bible says, "with God all things are possible." math 19:26.

We go church to here the word of God for salvation and not to beg for money or material things. It is God that gives by miracle and not the chirch. A true pastor will pray and the members will receive the blessings by miracle. Remember peter and john at the beautiful gate? The beggar begged for money but peter fastened his eyes upon him and declared, "silver nor gold have I none, all that I have I give unto thee. In the name of Jesus, rise up and walk." immediately the beggar rose up and started walking. U see it to yourself.

If you go to chirch where pastor will start enticing you with money, and u start praising him because of the money and the material help, my friend u have missed the road and deceived already. We don't weigh or know a man of Through there kindness but by the word of God.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by israel007: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
peteregwu:

You do jot understand the bible. The bible says, "come unto me all ye that labour and heavy laden and I will give you rest." math 11:28.

What's that verse to you? Did God say we should come to church? My friend, how many people will the chirch help? The bible says, "with God all things are possible." math 19:26.

We go church to here the word of God for salvation and not to beg for money or material things. It is God that gives by miracle and not the chirch. A true pastor will pray and the members will receive the blessings by miracle. Remember peter and john at the beautiful gate? The beggar begged for money but peter fastened his eyes upon him and declared, "silver nor gold have I none, all that I have I give unto thee. In the name of Jesus, rise up and walk." immediately the beggar rose up and started walking. U see it to yourself.

If you go to chirch where pastor will start enticing you with money, and u start praising him because of the money and the material help, my friend u have missed the road and deceived already. We don't weigh or know a man of Through there kindness but by the word of God.

This guy your understanding of the bible is like that of a new convert or wanna be. Have you ever read where the bible says 'if any among you be sick , let him call elders of the church to pray with him'. Since when has running to church and seeking miracle a problem? Do you eveen know the meaning of church? I'm sure you'll call the building a church, in that case, I employ you to read your bible and pray for understanding.

When you go to your chosen and you see seat/chairs, do you sit on them? Why not say : no I have chairs in my house so I'm not here to beg for chair.

Dude pls! (Abi na NIGGA PLEASE)!
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by peteregwu(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
israel007:

This guy your understanding of the bible is like that of a new convert or wanna be. Have you ever read where the bible says 'if any among you be sick , let him call elders of the church to pray with him'. Since when has running to church and seeking miracle a problem? Do you eveen know the meaning of church? I'm sure you'll call the building a church, in that case, I employ you to read your bible and pray for understanding.

When you go to your chosen and you see seat/chairs, do you sit on them? Why not say : no I have chairs in my house so I'm not here to beg for chair.

Dude pls! (Abi na NIGGA PLEASE)!

people are looking for churches that will start giving them money. The same thing I said is the same you are posting, the elders will pray. Period! Don't be deceived my friend. If am a new convert and I have this kind of knowledge, that is wonderful. It shows that am being thought to depend on God alone and not on anyone. Allow me to go out their and get the job by faith in Christ Jesus.

So, when the elders pray how will that person be healed? Is it not by miracle? A church where God is not blessing people or healing them, then something is wrong with that church. God started with miracle and ended with miracle. What are u talking about. The God i know is the God of miracle. After all it is not mosque now, or Jehovah witness where they don't believe in miracle. It does not mean that every church that performs miracle is a true church...but by their fruit you shall know them." so my brother A church that is dishing out something and begin to advertise on tv for people in other to advertise their church, watch out, that church has comma. A true chirch preaches messages that changes a sinner to saints; armed robbers, prostitutes, homosexuals, lesbians, killers, ritualistic and all manner of sinners here such true messages, repent and are saved and also testify on tv about it. This is exactly what God wants.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by myhobbies(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
peteregwu:

So God will come down from heaven to feed, cloth, shelter etc u? Is not through human beings that God can help you? , v
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by myhobbies(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
peteregwu:

people are looking for churches that will start giving them money. The same thing I said is the same you are posting, the elders will pray. Period! Don't be deceived my friend. If am a new convert and I have this kind of knowledge, that is wonderful. It shows that am being thought to depend on God alone and not on anyone. Allow me to go out their and get the job by faith in Christ Jesus.

So, when the elders pray how will that person be healed? Is it not by miracle? A church where God is not blessing people or healing them, then something is wrong with that church. God started with miracle and ended with miracle. What are u talking about. The God i know is the God of miracle. After all it is not mosque now, or Jehovah witness where they don't believe in miracle. It does not mean that every church that performs miracle is a true church...but by their fruit you shall know them." so my brother A church that is dishing out something and begin to advertise on tv for people in other to advertise their church, watch out, that church has comma. A true chirch preaches messages that changes a sinner to saints; armed robbers, prostitutes, homosexuals, lesbians, killers, ritualistic and all manner of sinners here such true messages, repent and are saved and also testify on tv about it. This is exactly what God wants.

Now let me ask you, if you have clothes or ve somebody who is capable of providing it and ur brother or sister come to you asking for clothes, then you will start quoting the bible for him or her? Please grow up. Is this what they are teaching you in your Chosen?
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by peteregwu(m): 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
myhobbies:

Now let me ask you, if you have clothes or ve somebody who is capable of providing it and ur brother or sister come to you asking for clothes, then you will start quoting the bible for him or her? Please grow up. Is this what they are
teaching you in your Chosen?

My friend we do that all the time. We go to prisons to do that all the tie. We have welfare department that are involved in that. Have you not heard of the one that happened recently? 18yrs born blind that was peaked from gutter brought to chosen and the Lord healed him. This happened about last two weeks Thursday and I was their live. What am saying here? If you are yo do good, do it secretely. Their some churches that do the same but they dont make noise. Is not when u do something u catapult to the moon so that the whole world will know you are giving people money.

You better be careful of the kind of gift you received before you sell your life with gift. I see them every time in synagogue on tv. They will display the amount of money they give to the widows and some that needed help invoke or the other. They will write it on cardboard paper and tell them to carry it in their hand so that the video camera will display it to the world.

My friend nothing goes for nothing in such instance. Something must be exchanged in return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta / Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) / How Sex Can Make You Miss Your Ultimate Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.