Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates (24589 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by ezme(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2013
What I read is that 24 people got jobs without passing aptitude tests and going for interviews. Please you shouldn't confuse this for a referral because it is not. When we encourage unfairness and celebrate things like this because we happen to be of same faith is plain hypocrisy. What about the unemployed Muslims and Pagans that missed out on this? Nigeria would be great when we start speaking the truth no matter who is on the receiving end. God didn't give them this jobs, the Nigerian factor did.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by tinnymerit(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2013
natasha: As a born again (Pentecostal) Christian, I have to say that whilst i am skeptical about the man, his source of powers/his power, his person and especially the controversies surrounding him i do commend him that he's used his position and wealth/influence to help out people in need; be it graduates in need of jobs or even widows, beggars as often shown on his channel (the few times i've stumbled on it whilst flicking the channel).
I dont care whether he is a prophet of God or of doom, if we had more people like this man, giving out aids and alms, jobs & training skills, helping out the poor and the needy, healing the sick via spiritual/fetish/questionable means, Nigeria would be a better place (in a few years).
Might i add that i do not believe in his powers nor agree with the people who criticize him. However i do think he should be respected compared to the leaders/well to do family members of ours/community leaders/politicians etc who dont do anything for the less privilege in the society.
matt 24:36-41
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by otokx(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2013
How can he give jobs in a federal establishment? Is he now a federal minister?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Bolarge1(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2013
IbnTimothy:

How can a pastor give out federal jobs? Are those jobs not supposed to be on merit anymore? This is such a disappointment coming from the pulpit

HUMAN BEINGS CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED.

IF YOU DO, THEY WILL SAY "WHY DID YOU DO IT"?

IF YOU DONT, THEY WILL SAY "WHY DID YOU NOT DO IT"?

THE BEST HUMAN BEING ON EARTH IS A PERSON WHO DOES NOT LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE BUT TO THE VOICE OF GOD.

THANK YOU PROPHET T.B JOSHUA FOR MAKING AN IMPACT. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR MINISTRY. AMEN

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by chuksoyo21(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2013
I watchd the testmony on emmanuel tv yesterday (sunday). The people who got the job were from different dinominations/churchies. And i believe a moslem would hv been testifying if any attended the service the day the announcement was made. People should appreciate good work when they see one. These jobs have bn there. But it has always bn given out to family members, church members, friends. But Prophect T.B Joshua was given the opportunity of slots and he gave it out openly. Why then cant we commend his effort.
He is the personification of luv.
Let God continue to bless Him.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2013
U people who envy TB Joshua,why has'nt ur pastor helped u guyz!Instead of u guys to commend una dey talk nonsence!I personally respect dis man so much.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2013
I read some comments and I'm like "how the hell do you reason?"... Some people hav lost it completely!
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by texazzpete(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2013
chuksoyo21: I watchd the testmony on emmanuel tv yesterday (sunday). The people who got the job were from different dinominations/churchies. And i believe a moslem would hv been testifying if any attended the service the day the announcement was made. People should appreciate good work when they see one. These jobs have bn there. But it has always bn given out to family members, church members, friends. But Prophect T.B Joshua was given the opportunity of slots and he gave it out openly. Why then cant we commend his effort.
He is the personification of luv.
Let God continue to bless Him.

What is a 'slot'? Are Federal jobs supposed to be given out as 'slots'? Are you aware you're indicting your own Pastor by saying this?
What he and the person who provided those 'slots' did is illegal and immoral. There is due process in recruitment into the Federal civil service. Since when did a TB Joshua church service become the platform to announce job vacancies in a federal parastatal? What about exams, tests, interviews?

Tomorrow now, if you hear that one Senator has given his kinsmen employment in a parastatal, you folks would be complaining about nepotism. Now it is a 'MOG' and it's the best thing since sliced bread. You folks make me sick.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by brownlord: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2013
Good one, but I expect all those appreciating or giving this MOG glory to be ashamed, how did we get ourselves into this mess, so as I dey serve my step fatherland now tru NYSC if I finish service I need to go begin submit cv to TB Joshua, or churches, mosques or even my village shrine before I fit get job, chai this country is gone forever nothin can ever revive this nation back, not even God because we nor know God, we only worship men of God and not the creator of heaven and eat.

Crying and eating my kpekere with zobo and singing in FELA's voice. Sorry sorry o, sorry for Nigeria, egbami o
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by brownlord: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2013
texazzpete:

What is a 'slot'? Are Federal jobs supposed to be given out as 'slots'? Are you aware you're indicting your own Pastor by saying this?
What he and the person who provided those 'slots' did is illegal and immoral. There is due process in recruitment into the Federal civil service. Since when did a TB Joshua church service become the platform to announce job vacancies in a federal parastatal? What about exams, tests, interviews?

Tomorrow now, if you hear that one Senator has given his kinsmen employment in a parastatal, you folks would be complaining about nepotism. Now it is a 'MOG' and it's the best thing since sliced bread. You folks make me sick.

Those buffoons don't know this, the house of God is now a recruitment center for federal Jobs, I just shake my head for this con3

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by yame014: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2013
lastpage:

You see what they are turning churches to?
Eye-service and all..... just to claim some fake glory!

Did l hear them say "Federal Jobs"?
So, it is in church that "Citizens apply to and get FEDERAL JOBS"!
Wetin we no go hear for this Nigeria?!

*Which Federal Officer zoned these jobs to TB Joshua

*Where is the fair-play in this? What about members of Winners, Mountain and Islamiya Arabia (True Muslims) who are not privy or dont fancy TB Joshua and his church, one bit? Those ones dont deserve a level playing ground?

*What would this country become if every "Federal Officer" starts zoning National Jobs to their churches or Mosques? is that not Nepotism? Are we crazy in this country or are we just getting "heavily STONED" by Sectism?

*If TB Joshua must give Jobs (which l consider a good deed), why cant he set-up his own business, like Dangote, (Private Jobs) and give to whomsoever he wants and get his "Propaganda Glory" out of it? Why the Nations federal jobs?

*If people like TB Joshua, Adeboye and the rest of these useless MOG-bandwagon have SPOKEN THE TRUTH TO THOSE IN POWER, to create Jobs for the million sof Youth, using our God-given wealth, would there be need to TB Joshua and his like to start taking glory on what is supposed to be Govt responsibility?

Ofcourse, its better for them to "be afraid to offend" those in power so that they too can feel important!
Shiooorr to all of you.
And even the Youth so this country are "amazing" in their "thinking",...just like El Rufai described them: Mentally Lazy! So deprived they dont even know what is theirs, by right!

Tomorrow, it will be Adeboye gives "Govt Rice" to the hungry! angry angry grin

Abeggi, make l hear word joor.

Lastpage!
ON POINT!!! i hope people will learn from this!!! u're too gbasky!! what stops men of God from establishing industries and providing employment to the teaming population of nigerian youths? instead, they buy private jets worth billions of naira and millions of naira to maintain, they build schools in order to rake money for themselves...schools that the masses can't afford...smhh

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Visocrate(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2013
May GOD continue to increase your BANK OF knowledge wisdom and understanding for not throwing IT open to the members of the church only
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2013
Visocrate: May GOD continue to increase your BANK OF knowledge wisdom and understanding for not throwing IT open to the members of the church only

You mean Satan? Satan is the one that gives knowledge. With Satan, you eat the fruit of knowledge freely. With god it is forbidden to eat such fruit.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by christieneijeom: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2013
How long will you people allow satan to deceived you if devil is the source of TB joshua power can devil give u blessing without collecting it. Look for someone who got healing in TB joshua at years back and ask him/her if the same sickness has come back ? Stop Criticizing God vessel devil can never give u blessing healing blessing salvation. My happiness is the more u spoil his name the God bless and anoint him the more. Instead of you to look up to God for your own deliverance and blessing and salvation u are there spoiling d one that's making it
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by mkoabiola: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2013
If he doesn't help,selfish ppu will complain.now he has helped jobless graduates ,ingrates ar lamenting
What a world.
Insatiable.

God bless T.B.joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by kentblues(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Yes there is o! He sent himself to die half-naked on the cross.
he's asking u what is he's name that died on d cross unclad u dey fear 2 mention name again?..u are temporaly unlucky becos our God is a patient and mercy God.but I tel u ,u wil b permanently unlucky on d judgement day

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by victorD3: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2013
Is TBJ now a minister in a federal department?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2013
Cheap and damaging publicity stunt. So whether they are competent or not is immaterial.

But again, nothern emirs and Islamic clerics do this on a daily basis without anybody hearing of it.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by killuminati(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2013
lastpage:

You see what they are turning churches to?
Eye-service and all..... just to claim some fake glory!

Did l hear them say "Federal Jobs"?
So, it is in church that "Citizens apply to and get FEDERAL JOBS"!
Wetin we no go hear for this Nigeria?!

*Which Federal Officer zoned these jobs to TB Joshua

*Where is the fair-play in this? What about members of Winners, Mountain and Islamiya Arabia (True Muslims) who are not privy or dont fancy TB Joshua and his church, one bit? Those ones dont deserve a level playing ground?

*What would this country become if every "Federal Officer" starts zoning National Jobs to their churches or Mosques? is that not Nepotism? Are we crazy in this country or are we just getting "heavily STONED" by Sectism?

*If TB Joshua must give Jobs (which l consider a good deed), why cant he set-up his own business, like Dangote, (Private Jobs) and give to whomsoever he wants and get his "Propaganda Glory" out of it? Why the Nations federal jobs?

*If people like TB Joshua, Adeboye and the rest of these useless MOG-bandwagon have SPOKEN THE TRUTH TO THOSE IN POWER, to create Jobs for the million sof Youth, using our God-given wealth, would there be need to TB Joshua and his like to start taking glory on what is supposed to be Govt responsibility?

Ofcourse, its better for them to "be afraid to offend" those in power so that they too can feel important!
Shiooorr to all of you.
And even the Youth so this country are "amazing" in their "thinking",...just like El Rufai described them: Mentally Lazy! So deprived they dont even know what is theirs, by right!

Tomorrow, it will be Adeboye gives "Govt Rice" to the hungry! angry angry grin

Abeggi, make l hear word joor.

Lastpage!
I'm the first to like dis comment. *dancing indian wine*
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Decryptor(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2013
DJDOLA: Still better than my pastor..my pastor love money like thief I don't no maybe is because my pastor is igbo..
Foool! Your mind is so full of bigotry as your kinsmen that you don't attend churches whose pastors are ibos. You just shot urself on the foot.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by mmimahbub(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2013
Too bad! What if a Muslim Cleric did such? You guys will start barking insults and crying foul play. He believed that unemployment is a devastating problem in Nigeria, instead to address the grass root of the problem and join in calling those in power to order but he rather help few of his members. Selfishness ain't taking us anywhere.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by mu2sa2: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2013
On this score TB Joshua is taking a step in the right direction.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by GodswillAJudins(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2013
prophet tb Joshua is a true man of God,
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by afosdan: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2013
Is a really man of God cos since 1992 i knew him he has being living a very simplirian life,honest,givining to the needen,i love you,u are my best pastor in naija.Pastor Temitope Balogun Joshua
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by kentochi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
[color=#000000]i always adore that great MAN OF GOD[color=#000000]
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by andyanders: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
A True man of God, Kind, humble and show of Love to All no matter where you are coming from. Given hope to the hopeless and getting to to understand that with love, the world would be a better place for all.

No matter those who still condemn his actions for how he shows love, I pray God to open your eyes to know that this man, Prophet T.B.Joshua is a blessing to this generation.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by collynzo2(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
texazzpete:

Tomorrow now, if you hear that one Senator has given his kinsmen employment in a parastatal, you folks would be complaining about nepotism. Now it is a 'Man Of God' and it's the best thing since sliced bread. You folks make me sick.
So so true
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by sammynice(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
i knw dat some useless people will definitely criticize the Prophet..at least he has tried. haters Bleep u all..God bless T.B Joshua
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
God bless TB Joshua for his numerous generous outreachs. He could have prefereed a private jet.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by collynzo2(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
killuminati: I'm the first to like dis comment. *dancing indian wine*
What a gay comment to make!
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by realitychick: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
UNEMPLOYMENT IS LIKE A DEADLY DISEASE THAT IS DEVOURING MANKIND SLOWLY ALL OVER THE WOURLD.T B JOSHUA EXPLAINED THESE AND SAID THAT THE FUTURE IS BLEAK,COS MANY ARE INVOVED.
AS MUCH AS HE BELEIVES THE SPIRITUAL ASPECT, HE WENT FUTHER TO PRACTICALIZE IT. IT TAKES ONLY ONE WITH TRUE LOVE IN HIS HEART TO DO SO.
OUR GOVERMENT AND LEADERS ARE NOT HELPING MATTERS
MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS LET US APPRECIATE GOOD THINGS WHEN WE SEE IT REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE.
GOD BLESS YOU TB JOSHUA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta / Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) / How Sex Can Make You Miss Your Ultimate Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.